我吓坏了 这不像是她
I'm freaking out. This isn't like her.
她总会有回复
She always responds.
她知道应该在十点前到家
She knows that she needs to be home by 10:00.
她十七岁了 不是七岁
She's 17. She's not 7.
我相信没事的
I'm sure it's fine.
她可能玩得正开心
She's probably having fun.
- 也许她遇到了心上人 - 不可能
- Maybe she met a boy. - No.
她应该在学习
She needs to be studying,
专注于她创建的慈善机构
focusing on the charity she created.
现在上大学可没那么简单
It's not that easy to get into college these days.
你得支持我一次
And you need to back me up for once.
米歇尔 他们还在等我们
Michelle, the guys are waiting for me.
好吧
Fine.
去和你的工作伙伴们喝酒吧
Go get drunk with your work pals.
我会承担起父母的责任
I'll do all the parenting.
我
I...
好吧 那我先不挂断
I'm staying on.
那是她的车
There's her car.
好的
All right.
我找到了她的车
I found her car.
但她的东西都不在里面
All right, none of her stuff is in it.
这里有其他的车 我只是
There's other cars here. I'm just...
我要下去了
I'm gonna head down
跟随她定位的指引
to where her GPS is telling me to go.
我有种不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
月黑风高的夜里
I mean, what is she even doing down here
她来树林里做什么呢
in the woods at night?
这是布隆克维 不是亚马逊盆地
It's Bronxville. It's not the Amazon basin.
梅根
Meghan?
梅根
Meghan?
梅根
Meghan!
天啊 这下面黑得让人毛骨悚然
God, it's creepy down here in the dark.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
- 到底发生了什么- 梅根
- What the hell is happening? - Meghan!
梅根 我的孩子
Oh, Meghan, baby!
梅根 醒醒 醒醒啊 梅根
Meghan, wake up. Wake up. Meghan!
梅根
Meghan!
等一下 现在不是斋月吗
Hold on. Isn't it Ramadan?
你不是应该禁食吗
Aren't you supposed to be fasting?
按理说是的
Yes, um,
但我要休息一段时间
but I'm taking some time off.
休息 为什么
Time off? From what?
为了成为一个好的穆♥斯♥林♥
For being a good Muslim, I guess.
- 好的 - 别告诉我妈妈
- Okay. - And don't tell my mom.
- 我是塔克警长 - 贝尔探员
- I'm Chief Tucker. - Agent Bell.
- 这是泽丹探员 - 很高兴有你的加入
- This is Agent Zidan. - So glad to have you on board.
有六个青少年死亡
We got six dead teenagers.
这远远超出了我们的能力
This is way beyond our capabilities.
他们的尸体在这里多久了
How long were their bodies out here?
有一位母亲很担心
One of the mothers got worried when her daughter
她的女儿昨晚晚归
was late coming home last night.
她在这里发现了他们
She found them out here.
我们认为与毒品有关
We assume it's drug-related,
但这一切都解释不通
but none of it makes any damn sense.
这些孩子都是本地人吗
Are all these kids local?
是的
Yes.
而且都没有犯罪记录
And no criminal record on any of them.
都是好孩子
All good kids.
是否有任何创伤的迹象
Is there any sign of trauma?
没有
Negative.
他们看上去都只是在打盹
I'd swear they were all just taking a nap.
好吧 在通往森林的路上
All right, well, are there any cameras
有任何摄像头吗
that are out on the road leading into the woods?
没有 从来没有这种需求
No. We never had any need for them.
是的 多兰夫妇
Yeah, the Dolans, their...
他们的孩子叫梅根
their daughter's name was Meghan.
如果你想和其余的家长谈谈
We have the rest of the parents down at the station
他们都在警局
if you wanna talk to them.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
多兰先生 多兰女士
Mr. and Mrs. Dolan.
我是贝尔探员 这是泽丹探员
I'm Agent Bell. This is Agent Zidan.
对于发生的事情 我们很抱歉
We're really sorry for what happened here.
你介意我们问一些问题吗
Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
当然
Yeah, of course.
梅根有过吸毒史吗
Did Meghan have a history of drug use?
不可能
No way.
她是个好孩子
She was a good kid.
我们教育得非常好
We did everything right with her.
她偷偷地喝啤酒
She snuck a beer here or there.
我曾经发现过大♥麻♥糖果 但她是个好孩子
I found a cannabis gummy once, but she was a good kid.
他们都是好孩子
They were all good kids.
她最近行为或态度上有什么异常吗
Any changes in her behavior or attitude recently?
她只是个十几岁的女孩
I mean, come on. She was a teenage girl.
总会有这样的时候 但没什么特殊的地方
So there were moments, but nothing out of the ordinary.
多兰女士
Mrs. Dolan?
不 我们没有注意到 但
No, not that we noticed, but...
我不敢相信发生了什么
I can't believe this is happening.
没关系的 我很抱歉
It's okay. I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你们 一定要弄清楚是谁干的
You guys, you need to figure out who did this.
我们会的
We will.
请问我们可以看看她的手♥机♥吗
Um, can we have access to her phone?
说不定能帮助我们弄清孩子的情况
It may help us figure out what happened to these kids.
可以的
Yeah.
你需要什么都可以的
Anything you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以呢 我们看到的是集♥体♥自♥杀♥
So what, we're looking at a suicide pact
或毒品使用过量
or some sort of accidental overdose.
尸检时发现了药片碎片
Found pill fragments during the autopsy...
芬太尼和卡芬太尼的致命组合
fatal combination of fentanyl and carfentanil.
卡芬太尼简直就是用来放倒大象的
Carfentanil is literally used to put down elephants.
它的威力是芬太尼的一百倍
It's 100 times more powerful than fentanyl, which is...
而芬太尼又是海♥洛♥因♥的一百倍
100 times more powerful than heroin.
是的
Right.
数学真是相当糟糕
Leads to pretty bad math.
你说它对七十公斤的青少年产生多大影响
You can imagine the effect it had on a 150-pound teenager.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
我们送去的样本
The chemical signature of the sample we sent
化学特征不复杂 但威力巨大
is unsophisticated, powerful.
所以我们面对的是一个自♥制♥毒品化学家
Leads me to believe we're dealing with a DIY chemist.
如果这东西真的流出了
If this stuff is really on the streets,
会有更多这样的情况发生
we're gonna be seeing a lot more of this.
六个前途光明的孩子死了
Six dead kids with bright futures.
有四个已经被大学录取
Four were already accepted to college.
另外两个人正计划加入空军
Two were planning to join the Air Force.
所以谁来帮我算算账
So somebody help me out with the math
因为这说不过去
because this is not adding up.
埃利斯 说说社交媒体的情况
Elise, tell me about the social media,
有证据表明 这些孩子想死吗
anything leading us to believe that these kids wanted to die.
没有 他们所有的帖子
No... all their posts were completely normal
对这个年纪来说都是完全正常的
for kids that age.
对未来感到兴奋
Seemed excited about the future,
也有很多关于高中毕业很开心的帖子
lots of upbeat posts about high school graduation,
他们被录取的大学
the colleges they were accepted to.
好吧 让我们假设这不是一次大规模自杀
All right, let's assume this was not a mass suicide,
也就是说这是一次意外的过量服毒
which means it was an accidental overdose.
凯利·莫兰 手♥机♥里有什么发现吗
Kelly Moran, anything from their phones?
我还没有检查完所有数据
Yeah, I haven't finished scrubbing all the data yet,
但刚刚从梅根·多兰的手♥机♥上发现这个
but just found this from Meghan Dolan's phone.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表