直接指向查普曼
explicitly referencing Chapman.
但我们认为扎克·奥康纳携带武器 非常危险
But we do believe Zach O'Connor is armed and dangerous
且正在计划大规模杀伤性事件
and planning some sort of mass shooting event,
不会在这里发生
but it will not take place here.
学校周围有四十名特工
We have 40 agents surrounding the school.
近来有人见到扎克吗
Has anyone seen Zach recently?
已经失联二十四小时了
He's been out of touch for about 24 hours,
说明他躲起来了
which means he's hiding out,
大概躲在学校附近
likely someplace near the school
或父母家里
or his parents' house.
我知道您过去几个月都在为他提供心理咨♥询♥
I know you've been counseling him for the past few months.
您知道他可能去哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where he might go?
他有提及到任何聚会或躲藏的地点
Did he ever mention a hangout or a hideout somewhere
当他紧张或不开心时去的地方
he might go when he's feeling anxious or depressed?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
我们只聊了情绪 焦虑
We just talked about his emotions, his anxiety,
缺乏自信
lack of confidence.
我以为他好转了
I thought he was doing better.
- 好的 - 他一般跟谁玩
- Okay. - Who does he hang out with?
害怕 绝望的时候会找谁
Who might he turn to when he's feeling afraid or desperate?
他挺冷漠的
He was pretty aloof,
但他确实提到过一个刚遇到的学生
but he did start talking about a student he just met,
说他们是好朋友
said they were becoming close friends.
- 很好 - 知道名字吗
- Great. - Okay, do you have a name?
有的 就在这儿 泰勒
Yes, right here. Tyler.
他没提到过姓
He never mentioned a last name.
你为什么不告诉我 你认识扎克·奥康纳
Hey, why didn't you tell me about Zach O'Connor?
什么
What?
你没看见过他跟克莱顿在一起吗
You didn't see that he'd been spending time with Clayton?
他是克莱顿的共犯
He's Clayton's accomplice.
- 不 不对 - 是的
- No, that's not right. - Yes, it is.
我现在必须找到他
And I need to find him right now.
他是个好人 乐于助人
He's a good guy. He helps people.
不 泰勒 他杀了人
No, Tyler. He killed someone.
不 不可能
No, that's not right.
如果不是他
If it weren't for him, I would've gotten
我上周就要挨打了 但扎克站出来帮我
my ass kicked last week, but Zach stood up for me.
直面那帮人
Got in this kid's face.
他告诉他们 我们是朋友 然后那些人就走了
He said we were friends, and the kid backed down.
这可能是真的 但是 泰勒
That... that may be, but Tyler,
如果你不跟我说实话
if you are not telling me something,
如果你知道跟抢劫有关的事情...
if you know anything about this robbery...
你在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
我什么都不知道
Of course I don't know anything.
我不是罪犯 也不是高中怪胎
I'm not some criminal or some weird high school freak.
你就是这么想的
Is that what you think?
你最后一次跟扎克说话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to Zach?
几天前
A couple of days ago.
你知道他可能躲到哪里吗
Do you have any idea where he might be hiding?
不知道
No.
你知道他可能想杀掉谁吗
Do you have any idea who he might be going after?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
如果你能想到有帮助的事情
Well, look, if you think of anything that could help,
能给我个电♥话♥吗
would you please call me?
在我们解决问题之前 你得待在家里
And until we sort this out, you need to stay in the house.
我不相信扎克杀了人
I can't believe Zach killed someone.
他是整个学校
He is, like, the only kid at school
唯一对我好的人
who's actually nice to me.
- 我们得找到您儿子 - 我也想找到他
- We need to find your son. - I know. I wanna find him too.
我知道这是怎么回事
Look, I know how these things go.
告诉我你想让我做什么
So just tell me whatever you want me to do.
你们家还有别的房♥子吗
Okay, do you guys have a second home anywhere?
没有
No.
办公室呢 公♥寓♥
Okay, what about an office? An apartment?
任何他可能藏的地方
Anywhere where he might feel comfortable hiding at?
没有 没有这样的地方
No, no, nothing like that.
我姐姐在离学校1600米的地方有个房♥子
But my sister has a place a mile from the school.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她过去几个月都在伦敦
She's been in London the past couple of months.
那里是空的
The place is empty.
扎克知道这事吗
And Zach knows this?
知道 他还有钥匙
Yes, and he has a key too.
他一周去浇一次花
He goes there once a week to water the plants.
地址是什么
Okay, what's the address?
联邦特工
Federal agents!
我们有搜查令
We have a warrant!
楼上没人
Upstairs, clear.
整个房♥子都没人
The house is clear.
他肯定来过这
He was definitely here.
我找到一张今天下午三点十六的小票
I have a receipt for 3:16 p.m. today.
扎克的手♥机♥关机了 对吧
Zach's cell is turned off, right?
用过座机吗
Somebody used this landline?
- 可能 - 重拨
- Maybe. - Re-dial.
嗨 我是泰勒 请留言
Hi, this is Tyler. Please leave a message.
他的最后一通电♥话♥ 打给了铸博的儿子
The last call that he made was to Jubal's son?
泰勒
Tyler?
有人吗
Hello?
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler. Tyler.
- 摘下来 - 你干什么
- Hey, take these off. - What are you doing?
为什么没接我电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering my call?
- 我没听见 - 扎克·奥康纳打给你了吗
- I just didn't hear it. - Did Zach O'Connor call you?
- 对 - 你没告诉我
- Yeah. - And you didn't tell me?
觉得我不想知道
You didn't think I'd wanna know?
电♥话♥真的很短 他只是在闲聊
It was really brief. He just started rambling.
- 没什么意义的话 - 他说他在哪了吗
- He wasn't making much sense. - Did he say where he was?
- 没有 - 说他要去哪了吗
- No. - Did he say where he is going?
- 没有 - 他到底说了什么
- No. - What did he say exactly?
他只是不停说 "我将名垂青史"
He just kept saying, "I'm gonna be iconic."
一直说
Over and over.
我就问 "你在说什么"
I said, "What are you talking about?"
他说 "等着看吧" 然后就挂断了
and he said, "You'll see," and then he hung up.
我想让你打给他 好吗
I'm gonna need you to call him, okay?
如果他接了
If he answers,
就问他在哪 打算去哪
ask him where he is, where he's going.
我不想让扎克惹上麻烦
I don't wanna get Zach in trouble.
你要明白
Okay, you need to snap out of this fog.
扎克·奥康纳是个危险的人
Zach O'Connor is a dangerous young man.
他是我朋友 你怎么听不明白
He's my friend. Why can't you understand that?
他犯了一起可怕的罪案 泰勒
He committed a horrible crime, Tyler.
杀了一个无辜的人
He murdered an innocent person.
我们确定他正谋划着杀更多的人
And we're pretty sure he's looking to kill more people.
这并不是你所谓的友情
So this is not about your so-called friendship.
不是所谓的... 那是真情
There is nothing so-called about it... it's real.
我需要他的时候 他就在我身边 不像你
And he's been there for me when I need him, unlike you.
我很高兴扎克是个好友
Look, I'm glad that Zach has been a good friend.
- 我懂 - 不 你不懂
- I get it. - No, you don't.
你根本不知道我面对什么
You've no clue what I deal with.
经历了什么 我是什么感觉
What I go through. What's it's like to be me.
这家伙弱不禁风
The weak kid.
病恹恹
The sick kid.
患有癌症
The cancer kid.
你会好起来的
You're gonna get better,
会更加自信
and you're gonna feel more confident.
我向你保证
I promise you.
要有信心 要耐心 好吗
You just have to believe that and be patient, okay?
现在 我们要找到扎克
But right now, we've gotta find Zach
这样我就可以在他伤害别人前帮助他 好吗
so I can help him before he hurts someone else, okay?
如果在电♥话♥里
Okay, so if he said anything
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表