拿到了车♥库♥里的实时监控
We've got a live feed into the garage.
前面的办公室里有一部座机
And there's a landline in that front office.
都准备好了
All right, ready when you are.
好了 伊索贝尔 我们都准备好了
Okay, Isobel, we're all set here.
危机谈判的人在哪
Where are we with crisis negotiation?
还没到 先准备好
Running behind. Stand by.
铸博正在与贝尔维尤的外科医生通话
Jubal is speaking with the surgeon from Bellevue now.
谢谢你了 医生
Thank you very much, Doctor.
如果哈里塔正确描述了伤口情况
So if Harita's description of the wound is correct
缝合裂开了的话 那迪穆杰最多还有一小时
and the stitches have opened, then Dev has an hour, tops.
他活着的话 我们有筹码 但如果他死了
While he's alive, we have leverage, but if he dies...
斯凯勒会疯的
Then Skyler will start spinning,
一切就都不确定了
and all bets are off.
欧玛 我需要你指挥 打开通道
OA, I need you to take point and open a channel now.
我们没有时间了
We are running out of time.
收到
Copy that.
你好
Hello.
斯凯勒 我是联邦调查局的泽丹探员
Skyler, I am Special Agent Zidan with the FBI.
让我们帮助你
You need to let us help you.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
好多血
There's so much blood.
好的 我们有医护人员待命
Okay, we have paramedics on standby.
如果你投降
And if you surrender,
我们就让你和迪穆杰去医院
we're going to let you go to the hospital with Dev and wait with him
你可以一直陪着他抢救
until you know that he is okay.
然后呢
Then what happens?
他好了之后呢
When he's better, what happens?
他得接受审判
He's going to have to face trial.
不 他不能进监狱
No! He is not going to prison.
他从雷蒙那里救出了我 我也得救他
He saved me from Ramon. I have to save him.
我看到医护人员了 让她进来
I saw the paramedics. Send her in.
他得去医院 斯凯勒
He needs a hospital, Skyler.
我不会再说一遍的 你听到了吗
I am not going to ask again, you hear me?
让我去
Hey, let me go in.
告诉她我是医护人员
Tell her I'm the paramedic.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我可以的 好吗
I can do this, okay?
做为女人我可以说服她
I can talk her down woman to woman.
如果我们派一个医护人员进去
If we send a paramedic in,
你会放其他人走吗
will you let the others go?
可以
Yeah.
一个 不是全部
One. But not all.
我需要确保你们不会伤害我们
I need to make sure you don't hurt us.
欧玛 让我去吧 我来
OA, let me go in. I'll do it.
你能穿上她的制♥服♥吗
Are you going to fit in her uniform?
她把医护人员杀死的几率有多大
What are the odds that she actually clocked the paramedic?
她等的是一个女人
She's expecting a female, okay?
妮娜进去 你不行
Nina is going to go in, not you.
你进去后
When you get in there,
让她接近 前面办公室的窗户
try and get her as close as you can to the front office windows.
有必要的话 我们的狙击手可以从那里开枪
Our snipers will have a shot if need be.
好的
Got it.
好了 斯凯勒
All righty, Skyler.
我们按你说的来
We're going to do this your way.
她要进去了
She's coming in.
快点
Hurry.
好了 是这样
Okay, here's the score.
我们的嫌犯去了车♥库♥后面
Our suspect has moved to the back of the garage
并且有了更多人♥质♥... 一共四个
and acquired more hostages... four in total.
一个孕妇和三个员工
One pregnant woman and three employees.
正面攻入是我们的最后手段
A frontal assault is going to be our last resort.
太多暴露点也太多风险
Too much exposure and too many hazards.
我们的狙击手呢
Where are our snipers?
正在部署 但是瞄准范围有限
They're deploying now, but field of fire
只能瞄准前面的办公室
is limited to the front office only.
明白
Understood.
S1 报告
Sierra 1, report.
就位
In position.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事的 我没有武器
It's okay. I'm unarmed.
我是医护人员
I'm a paramedic.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我是妮娜·蔡斯
My name is Nina Chase.
过来这里
Back here.
- 来啊 - 好的
- Come on. - Okay.
好的 那人♥质♥呢
Okay, what about the hostages?
她可以走
She can go.
其他人留下
The others stay.
斯凯勒 拜托
Skyler, come on.
把他们都放了 好吗
Let them all go, okay?
这样对你 对他们 对所有人都最好
It's what's best for you, for them, for everyone.
不 对我不好
No. Not for me.
对我们不好
Not for us.
你 你可以走了
You, you can go.
快 出去吧
Come on. Get out of here.
给我看你的包
Show me your bag.
好的
Okay.
只是标准的急救箱
It's just a standard kit.
打开
Just open it.
好的
Okay.
另一个
Other.
好 快点
Okay, hurry.
- 嘿 - 你
- Hey there. - You.
你得帮帮我
You have to help me.
好的 我会的
Okay, I'm going to.
好疼 好疼
It hurts. It hurts.
我知道 我知道 看着我
I know. I know. Hey. Hey, look at me.
深呼吸 好吗
I need you to breathe, okay?
暂时不要说话
Just stop talking for a minute.
我需要你保持呼吸 专注一点
I need you to keep breathing. Focus on that.
好的 我需要压紧这里 可以吗
Okay, I'm going to have to apply some pressure to it, okay?
这样才能止血
Get it to stop bleeding.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
我们会顺利脱身
And we're going to get out of this mess,
去墨西哥的海滩生活
and we're going to go live in Mexico on a beach.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
这里光线很不好
Hey, the light here is really bad,
我需要把他移到其他地方
and I need to move him somewhere else.
不行
No.
不行 就在这里
No, do it here.
好吧
Okay.
只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
她很紧张
She's jumpy.
说服她
Talk her down.
加油 妮娜
Come on, Nina.
斯凯勒
Skyler.
听着
Hey, listen,
他的情况很糟糕
this is really bad.
那治好他
So fix him.
- 我... 我不行 - 多缝几针
- I... I can't. - More stitches.
他的内脏出血 需要做手术
He's bleeding internally, and he needs surgery.
如果你把他留在这里 他会死的
If you keep him here, he's going to die.
你真的想这样吗
Is that really what you want?
不 但是我们不去监狱
No, but we're not going to jail.
我明白 我明白
I get it. I get it.
他是你的世界
He's your whole world.
但你还可以回头
But you can walk away from this.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表