All right, everyone,
阿当的工厂里什么也没有
search of Adem's factory turned up empty.
偷走的导弹应该已经被转移或者卖♥♥掉了
It appears the stolen missiles have been transferred or sold.
至少我们知道导弹已经
At the very minimum, we know they have been removed
不在包装箱里了
from their crates and are no longer
也不在服装厂了
being housed at the garment factory.
阿当的住址呢
Where are we with Adem's residence?
- 我们查到什么了吗 - 没有 和奥玛那一样
- Did we find anything? - Got no luck. Ditto with Omer's.
我们在检查电脑和笔记本 但是目前没发现
We're processing computers, laptops, but so far, nothing.
好吧 那蒂凡尼找到的那个手♥机♥呢
All right, well, what about the phone, the one Tiff found?
没什么东西
I don't have much.
他用了什么高端的加密软件
He was using some cutting-edge encryption software.
电子邮件和短♥信♥都被锁了
Emails and texts are all locked up.
- GPS呢 - 关掉了
- GPS? - Disabled.
但是载波数据能够记录他的行动轨迹
But carrier data can give us a good history of his movement.
好 投到地图上 从头24个小时开始查
Okay, get it up on the map. Let's start with the first 24 hours.
我们要找到阿当能藏匿或者
We are looking for anywhere Adem could have stashed
转移导弹的任何地方
or transferred that Javelin.
除了服装厂和他家
Okay, besides the garment factory and his house,
只有另外一个地方阿当去过
there's only one other place Adem spent time.
亨普斯特德 那有什么
Hempstead. What's out there?
看起来像个住♥宅♥区
It looks like a residential zone.
我能看到唯一的店铺就是餐馆
The only business I'm seeing is a restaurant.
那再查查财政 我要知道谁拥有那块地♥产♥
All right, check the financials. I wanna know who owns it.
等等
Wait.
它的负责人和其他阿当的公♥司♥一样
It has the same director as other LLCs linked to Adem.
我猜是阿当的地♥产♥
I'm guessing he's the owner.
好的 让玛纪和OA立刻过去
All right, let's get Maggie and OA over there right now.
我要把这个地儿搜个底朝天
I want that place turned inside out.
这的主人背着好几个大运动包
The owner had a couple duffel bags,
看起来挺沉的
and they looked heavy.
我说帮他拿一下
And I offered to help him carry them,
他还拒绝了 而且不是在客气
and he said no, and he meant it.
我以为他要拿包抡我来着
I thought the guy was gonna take a swing at me.
他在这待了多久
How long was he here for?
几分钟吧
A couple minutes.
他把那些包放下就走了
He put 'em in storage and left.
好了 就是这儿吗
Okay. This is it?
没错
Yeah.
- 请自便吧 - 谢谢
- She's all yours. - Thanks.
这里有几百万美元
Okay, we have millions of dollars in here.
看来阿当把导弹卖♥♥了
Looks like Adem sold those missiles.
问题是卖♥♥给谁了
The question is to who.
知道这事的人不是死了
The only people who can tell us for sure
就是被捕了
are either dead or in custody.
先检查一下这些钱吧
All right, let's get these bills processed.
没准能钞票号♥作为线索
Maybe a serial number will hit.
有紫外光吗
You have a UV light?
有的
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来这些不是伪造的 但是被标记了
Okay, they're not counterfeit, but they are marked.
我来报告一下
I'll call it in.
我们查了这几个钞票号♥
So we ran the serial numbers,
但是卷宗里没有记录
but there's nothing in our case files.
有人用紫外标志标记了这些钞票
Well, somebody marked those bills with UV.
一定有什么缘故
There's a reason.
大概率是执法机关标记的
Well, whoever did it is probably law enforcement.
罪犯通常不会标记钞票
Criminals don't mark their own bills.
有道理 我们有照片吗
Yeah, do we have an image?
有 在这
Yep. Here you go.
好 让每个机构检查一下各自的部门
Okay, I want every rep to check
有人认识这个标志吗
with your respective agency. Do you recognize this marking?
烟酒爆♥炸♥物管理局 财政部 海岸警卫队
ATF, Treasury, Coast Guard...
找到了
I got it.
伊索贝尔 是缉毒局
Isobel, that's DEA.
乔丹 你还找到什么了
Jordan, what else can you tell us?
这些钞票是在和墨西哥联邦警♥察♥局
Those bills were marked in a joint operation
合作的一个项目 用来追踪
with the Mexican Federal Police to track money laundering
科利马黑帮非法洗钱的情况
in the Colima Cartel.
根据我这的文件 这些钱不到一周前
According to my file, they were in their possession
才转到他们这
less than a week ago.
好 算是有进展了
Okay, well, that's progress.
虽然我们还是不知道
Although we still don't know
这个黑帮要用这些导弹干什么
what the cartel is planning to do with those missiles.
再试试雷·尼可斯这条线
Let's try another run at Ray Nichols.
我们想告诉你
We just wanted to update you.
阿当·波拉特已经死了 他的副手奥玛也是
Adem Polat is dead and so is his right-hand man, Omer.
真的假的
For real?
也就是说 你是抢劫军械库这伙人里
Which means you're the only person who robbed that armory
唯一活着的了
that's still alive.
至少对于你来说还有好消息
The good news for you, at least,
我们还没找到导弹的下落
is that the missiles are still in the wind.
我没懂
I don't follow.
他们是说他们需要你
It means they need you.
所以你只要说出任何事
So if you know something, anything,
- 我都能帮你谈出些好处 - 我不能这么干
- I can get you a deal. - I can't do that.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
我们刚才说了阿当和奥玛已经死了
We just told you that Adem and Omer are dead.
雷如果你被判刑
Ray, if you go to trial...
不不不 你不懂
No, no, no, you don't get it.
阿当的人随处不在
Adem has friends all over the place,
我进去之后他们可能来找我的家人
guys who can come for my family while I'm locked up.
我必须保护他们
I have to protect them.
很了不起的想法 但是你如果什么都不说
I mean, that's a noble idea, but the cost of that,
你的代价就是
of you keeping your mouth shut,
要在监狱里度过余生
is that you may spend the rest of your life in prison.
你可能再也不能出来见你儿子
You may never meet your son on the outside,
再也不能带他去买♥♥冰激凌或者教他玩棒球
never take him to get ice cream or teach him how to play catch.
我明白 嗯
I get that, yeah.
但是我必须为米拉和孩子做出最好的打算
But I gotta do what's best for Mila and the baby,
保证他们安全
keep them safe.
保证他们安全
Keep them safe?
成吧
Okay.
你是上帝吗
So you're God?
你有什么魔法棒
You have some sort of magic wand
挥一挥就能
you can wave around to make sure
保证坏事不再发生吗
that nothing bad ever happens?
事情不是这样的
It doesn't work that way.
听着 我明白你为什么这样干 雷
Look, I understand what you're trying to do, Ray.
但是关键在于你要自己去和他们一起相处
But you gotta focus on actually spending time with them,
陪伴他们
on being with them.
而实现这些的唯一可能
The only way that that is ever gonna happen for you
就是你现在立刻告诉我们你所知道的
is if you tell us what you know, here and now.
谁买♥♥了导弹
Who bought the missiles?
他们打算用它做什么
What are they planning on doing with them?
好吧
Okay.
我不是去杀人的
I'm not a killer.
我只负责开车
I was the driver.
我一直待在面包车里
I stayed in the van.
可能法律不会因此宽恕我
Maybe the law doesn't care about that,
但是我希望你们知道 好吗
but I want you to know that, okay?
好的
Okay.
买♥♥家叫帕斯卡·桑托斯
Buyer's name is Pascual Santos.
他几周前打给阿当
Called Adem a couple weeks ago.
说他需要一样武器 能摧毁一辆武装面包车
Said he needed a weapon that could destroy an armored van.
好的 都听到了吗
All right, did you get that?
收到 帕斯卡·桑托斯
Copy. Santos, first name Pascual.
多个结果 但是只有一人和科利马家族有关
Multiple hits but only one with ties to the Colimas.
好的 放出来
All right, throw it up.
这家伙就是幕后主使吗
This guy a shot caller?
看起来更像是职业杀手
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表