说他们那里有安全漏洞 还说
there was a security breach and she had to relocate
为了保护线人得给她换个地方
the asset she was protecting.
我们需要找到她 她现在在哪
So we need answers. Where is she?
更重要的是 她要到哪去
And more importantly, where is she going?
埃利斯 监控分♥析♥得怎么样了
Elise, how are we doing on the video?
看过来
Here we go.
这是二十四分钟前在安全屋外拍的
This is from outside the safe house 24 minutes ago.
- 可以再放大点吗 - 是丽莎
- Can we go tighter? - Here's Liza.
作为一个
Doesn't she seem kind of calm
要把自己的线人交给恐怖组织的人
for someone who's about to hand over her asset
她看着未免过于镇定了吧
to a terrorist organization?
我们不知道她的计划到底是什么
Well, we don't know if that's her plan.
当务之急是找到她 她开的是什么车
Right now, we need to find her. What car is she driving?
886LSMB 我去查
886LSMB. OK, I'm running it.
车是租来的 下午两点五十四分
It's a rental, picked up from a company
从距离丽莎家两个街区的一家公♥司♥取的
two blocks from Liza's house at 2:54 p.m.,
用了南希·罗森名下的信♥用♥卡♥支付
paid for with a credit card belonging to Nancy Lawson.
是她其中一个别名吧
Yeah, that's... I think that's one of the aliases, right?
对 发布全境通告注意那辆车 谢谢
Yeah, let's get a BOLO out on that car, thanks.
车的定位能查到吗
What about the car's GPS?
租车公♥司♥可以追踪到吗
Can the rental company track it?
我在联♥系♥他们了
Yeah, I'm on with them now.
- 他们能查到 - 太好了
- Yes, they think they can do it. - Great.
把他们的位置告诉斯科拉和妮娜
Get their location over to Scola and Nina.
前座有动静
There's movement in the front seat.
丽莎·彼得斯马上下车
Liza Peters, out of the car now!
科里莫娃呢
Where's Kerimova?
在后座
In the back seat.
她没事
She's fine.
我只是给她注射了少量的镇定剂
I just gave her a mild sedative.
你得说清楚你到底在干什么
You need to tell us what the hell is going on.
他们给了我两个选择
They gave me a choice,
交出科里莫娃 或者看着我儿子痛苦地死去
deliver Kerimova or watch my son die a very painful death.
那些人...那些禽兽 说到做到
These people... these animals, they mean what they say.
所以呢 你是要把科里莫娃交给他们
OK, so what? You were just gonna deliver Kerimova
然后让他们处决她吗
and let them execute her?
那你会怎么做 看着自己的儿子被杀吗
What the hell would you do, watch your son get murdered?
你不能 所以你把她带到这里来了吗
OK, but what, you couldn't, so that's why you're here?
好的 行吧
OK, all right.
这没事的 对吗
So this is good, OK?
我们只是... 我们需要有个计划
We just... we need a plan.
彼得罗夫让你去干嘛
What is it that Petrov's asking you to do?
他想要科里莫娃
He wants Kerimova,
让我五点去见他 否则就杀了卢克
told me to meet him by 5:00, or he'll kill Luke.
好吧 你要去哪里见他
OK, where are you supposed to meet him?
具体... 具体什么位置呢
What's... what's the exact location?
皇后区海滩边的一座老建筑
Some old building by the beach in Queens,
但见面时间距现在不到一小时了 所以...
but the meeting's less than an hour from now, so...
不 没事的 实际上时间足够了
No, that's OK. Actually, that's enough time.
我们不能就这么空降现场
Well, we can't just show up, hit the location,
- 指望着... - 我有计划了 好吗
- and hope that... - I have a plan, OK?
瞧瞧她 好吗 我们看起来很像
Look at her, right? We look enough alike.
我就代替她去
I'll just go in her place.
不 不 这计划不行 这是去送死
No, no, that is not a plan. That is a death wish.
你都不会说他们的语言
You don't even speak the language.
听着 我们所要做的
Look, all we need to do
就是能瞒过他们
is keep the ruse alive for long enough
直到能见到卢克 对吗
to get eyes on Luke, right?
你了解这些人
I mean, you know these guys.
你觉得这么做能行吗
Do you think we can do it?
或许行得通
It could work.
好的 那我向上提议一下
OK, then I'll run it up the flagpole.
好吧 喂 喂 喂
OK, hey, hey, hey.
你知道这很疯狂 不是吗
You understand this is crazy, right?
- 这是我们唯一的可能 - 不 妮娜
- It's our only play. - No, Nina.
我看过这家伙的资料 好吗
I read this guy's file, OK?
彼得罗夫砍下了他亲兄弟的头
Petrov decapitated his own brother.
你不能就用不到一个小时的时间做准备
You cannot go into a meeting with a person
- 去见这家伙 - 这是我们唯一的办法 好吗
- with less than an hour of prep. - Well, it's our only move, OK?
所以你起开
So back off.
我们隔得太远了
OK, we're too far away.
如果出了什么偏差 我们都没法接近
I mean, if anything goes sideways, we can't even get to them.
如果我们再靠近些 他们就会发现
We get any closer, they'll see us.
有一辆蓝黑色的道奇杜兰戈开过来了
OK, we have a black, blue Dodge Durango,
车牌号♥437HDVX
license plate number 437HDVX.
正在查询车辆信息
We're running it.
喷的是冷镀漆 看起来是更老的款式
It's cold plated. Looks like an older model.
我们追踪不到
We can't track that.
能看到里面吗 我们面对的是多少人
Can we get eyes on the inside? How many guys we dealing with here?
我能看到车里面
I've got eyes inside of the vehicle,
但我只看到了一个人 但不像是彼得罗夫
but I only see one guy, and it doesn't look like Petrov.
小男孩呢
What about the little boy?
没有 没看到他
No, I don't see him.
来的不是彼得罗夫
It's not Petrov.
下车
Out of the car.
进去
Get in.
开车
Start the car.
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
我会带你去见他的 照我说的做
I'll take you to him. Just do what I say.
不 不 他们计划有变 终止行动吧
No, no, they changed the plan, let's call it.
如果我们现在逮捕这家伙
If we arrest this guy now,
彼得罗夫就会知道出事了
Petrov's gonna know that something went wrong,
他就会杀了那孩子 及时止损
and he's gonna kill the kid and cut his losses.
我们只能赌一把跟着他们了
Our best bet is to follow them.
他们可能不会回来的
If they even come back.
我们都知道 他可能会让她们把车停在路边
For all we know, he could have them pull over
然后把她们都杀了
at the side of the road and shoot them both.
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
你比我们都更了解这家伙
You know this guy better than we do.
这会是个圈套吗
Are we walking into a trap here?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
彼得罗夫会希望亲自跟科里莫娃对质
Petrov will want to deal with Kerimova himself,
所以我觉得至少
so I think they're safe...
在见到他本人之前 他们是安全的
until they actually meet up with him, anyway.
之后 就是赌博了
Then, it's a toss-up.
好吧 我们让丽莎和妮娜决定
All right, we're gonna let Liza and Nina make the call.
毕竟是关系到她们的性命
It's their lives on the line.
我们现在可是在把妮娜送到一个刽子手面前
We're talking about handing Nina over to an executioner here.
如果妮娜想退出行动
If Nina wanted out,
她会给我们信♥号♥♥的
she would have given us a signal.
她有把握的
She's got this.
我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我得知道我儿子还活着
I need to know my son's alive.
让那孩子到镜头前来
卢克
Luke.
妈妈 我想回家
Mommy, I want to go home.
我知道 宝贝 我知道 没事的
I know, honey, I know. It's OK.
我就来了 在路上了
I'm coming. I'm on my way.
开车
Drive.
我们知道他们的目的地了吗
Do we know where they're headed yet?
在长岛的某个地方
Somewhere in Long Island.
有点麻烦了
We have a problem.
那辆挂牌照的车刚刚拐上了一条私人道路
The licensed car just turn down a private road.
如果现在跟上去 我们就暴露了
If we follow it now, our cover's gonna be blown.
不 也不一定
No, no, no. We don't know that.
如果我们现在跟上去 就会惊动他们
If we pull them over right now, we can spook them.
可能会导致妮娜和丽莎性命不保
It could get Nina and Liza killed.
轻点
Take it easy.
别动
Don't move.
你知道我们是谁吗
她不会回答你的 她很坚硬的
她坐上我的车后一句话都没说过
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表