滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
联邦调查局 第五季第三集
开车撞进了店铺橱窗 砸碎了货架玻璃
Drove a car through the front window, smashed the glass case,
拿走了很多武器
grabbed as many weapons as they could,
回到车上 逃之夭夭
got back in their car, and got the hell out of there.
这个倒霉蛋想阻止他们
And this poor bastard got in the way.
- 店主吗 - 店主的弟弟
- Owner? - Owner's brother.
这人叫泰德·惠特曼
Guy named Ted Whitman.
在这兼♥职♥
Works here part-time.
- 过去式了 - 真狠
- Not anymore. - Damn.
看起来被什么东西狠狠打了
Looks like he got hit with something pretty hard.
球棒 轮胎撬棒之类的东西
Bat, tire iron, that sort of thing.
和店主联♥系♥上了吗
You contact the owner?
他已经在外面等你了
He's waiting for you outside.
惠特曼先生 节哀顺变
Mr. Whitman, we're very sorry for your loss.
我
I, uh,
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this actually happened.
你弟弟自己看店吗
Your brother was working alone?
泰德晚上看店 想挣点钱
Teddy was working nights trying to make some money.
他还是个厨师
He was a chef too.
他希望有朝一日开家餐馆
He was hoping to open up a restaurant someday.
最近有什么异常吗
Anything unusual going on?
任何恐吓 或是你们欠了钱吗
Any threats, or either one of you owe anyone money?
没有 完全没有
No, nothing like that.
今晚之前 一切都很顺利
Everything's been going really good until tonight.
如果你想到任何事情 打给我们
Well, look, if you think of anything else, give us a call.
在此同时 我们需要一个清单
And in the meantime, we're gonna need a list
列出所有被盗物品 可以吗
of all the items that were stolen, okay?
制♥造♥商 型号♥ 序列号♥
Make, model, serial number.
我们还需要查看
We're also gonna need to access
你的安保系统
your security system.
再次 请节哀顺变
Again, we're very sorry for your loss.
目前我们还没查明情况 但会随时通知你的
We don't know much yet, but we'll keep you in the loop.
- 拜托了 - 由于枪♥支♥被盗
- Please do. - The folks down in D.C.
特区的同事们很紧张
get real nervous when guns are stolen.
- 我们也是 - 纽约的同事也是
- Well, we got that in common. - Folks in New York do too.
铸博 我就在这 有事了找我
Um, I'm here if you need me, Jubal.
- 随时联♥系♥我 - 好的
- Feel free to reach out. - All right. Great.
- 十分感谢 - 伊索贝尔还好吗
- Appreciate it. - How's Isobel feeling?
不太好
Ah, well, not great.
但她很坚强 她能熬过去的
But she's tough. She'll make it through.
新冠那玩意阴魂不散的
This damn COVID thing is getting old.
- 可不是嘛 - 大伙们 早上好
- Ah, tell me about it. - Morning, folks.
我们追查的是一桩谋杀
So we're chasing a murder,
和一批失窃枪♥支♥
but we're also chasing a cache of stolen weapons,
但现在的问题是"为什么"
but the question of the moment is "why"?
为什么他们偷这些武器
Why do they steal these weapons?
凯利 监控调好了吗
Kelly, ready with that video yet?
这就好了
Pulling it up as we speak.
我猜那就是凶器
Guessing that's the murder weapon.
应急反应小组找到那个大锤了吗
ERT recovered the sledgehammer?
没有 他们肯定是带走了
No, they must have taken it with them.
那我们计算一下
All right, let's do some math.
看能不能算出这个嫌犯多高
See if we can figure out how tall the suspects are.
- 收到 - 然后我们得找到车主
- Copy that. - And we need to find the owner of that car.
是辆1987年的雪佛兰皮卡
It's a 1987 Blazer.
车牌号♥查询不匹配
License plate is cold.
那我们要去找那个
Okay, I guess we're gonna have to settle
车牌被盗的车主了
for the owner of the car whose plates were stolen.
我完全不知道我的车牌被盗了
I had no idea my plates were missing.
已经几天没有开这车了
I haven't driven the car in a few days.
因为新冠什么的
You know, COVID and all.
安保摄像头开着吗
Does this security camera work?
嗯 几个月前安装的
Yes, we had it installed a few months ago.
街尾的一个邻居遇到了入室盗窃
A neighbor down the road had his house broken into,
所以我们升级了整个安保系统
so we upgraded our whole system.
- 好的 那很好 - 我们要看下录像
- Okay, that's great. - We're gonna need
可以吗
to see the footage. Is that okay?
当然可以
Of course.
这是那两个嫌犯
Here are the two perps.
两晚前 大约傍晚七点钟
This is two nights ago, around 7:00 p.m.
好的
Mm-hmm. All right.
看看有没有更清晰的图像
Let's see if we can get a good shot of this guy.
找到了
Yeah, there you go.
其中一个看着很年轻
One of them looks pretty young.
他还是个孩子
He's a baby.
好 做个面部识别
All right, run it through facial rec.
没有匹配
No hits.
这套头衫上的标识看着很眼熟
You know what? This logo on the hoodie looks familiar.
试下看能不能看得更清楚
Let's see if we can get a better look at it.
好的 就那
Okay, there.
看着像只狮子
Looks like a lion.
不 是只美洲狮
No, that's a cougar.
这是斯卡斯代尔的查普曼私立学校的吉祥物
It's a mascot for Chapman Private School in Scarsdale.
我儿子在那上学
My son goes there.
- 那是克莱顿·霍尔 - 三年级学生
- That's Clayton Hall. - He's a junior.
怎么了 他出什么事了吗
Why? Something happened to him?
我们认为他与一起抢劫凶杀案有关
We think he might be involved in a robbery-homicide.
你看起来没有我们想象中的惊讶
You don't seem as surprised as one might expect.
是的 十分不幸
I'm not, unfortunately.
- 为什么这么说 - 克莱顿是...
- And why is that? - Clayton is...
他有很多问题
He has issues.
什么样的问题
Okay. What kind of issues?
上周 他的美术老师跟我们说 他的画
The art teacher notified us last week that his drawings,
卡♥通♥画 让人不安
his cartoons, were disturbing.
许多暴♥力♥场面
A lot of violent images.
好的 那克莱顿在这吗
Okay. Is Clayton here now?
我去看看
Let me check.
不 他今天请了病假
No, he called in sick today.
我们需要他的住址
Okay, we're gonna need his home address.
我们肯定没来错地方了
We're definitely in the right place.
联邦调查局 有人在家吗
FBI! Anybody home?
- 别进来 - 离远点
- Don't come inside. - Just stay away.
听到了吗
You understand me?
克莱顿 是你吗
Clayton, is that you?
是我
Yeah, it's me.
但不管你说什么 我都不会出来的
But I'm not coming out no matter what you say.
好 没关系
All right, that's fine.
但我们哪也不去
But we're not gonna go anywhere,
所以我们最好是都做些妥协
so it is probably best that we come to some sort of compromise.
不妥协
No compromises!
现在人们总想着妥协
That's all people want these days is compromises.
那到底是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
你说的对
You're right.
克莱顿 你说的对 对不起
Clayton, you're right. I'm sorry.
我说错话了 用错了词
I misspoke. I used the wrong word.
我应该说 我们是来帮你的
What I should have said is that we are here to help you,
我们想要帮你
that we want to help you.
好吗 克莱顿 听起来会好点吗
Okay, Clayton, does that sound better?
听起来好点了
Yeah, that sounds good.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我只想确保没有人受伤
I just wanna make sure that no one gets hurt.
克莱顿
Clayton.
克莱顿
Clayton!
他死了
He's down.
我们需要救护车
We need an ambulance
到斯卡斯代尔的汉考克大道三十三号♥
to 33 Hancock Drive in Scarsdale.
立刻
Right now.
检查一下
Inspect that.
房♥子没问题 没有其他枪♥支♥
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表