我很谨慎的 这里很安全
I was very careful. We're safe.
我就简断截说了
Quick update.
现在已经摸清 这次行动由
We now know the leader of the operation
白俄♥罗♥斯♥军界高层人物
is a top military figure from Belarus,
斯坦尼斯劳·连科夫 将军指挥
General Stanislau Lenkov.
他与普♥京♥关系密切
He is close to Putin
肯定也高度参与乌克兰军事行动决策
and apparently highly engaged in the Ukraine situation.
罗马那边情况到底怎么样
So what actually happened in Rome?
你指的是
What do you mean?
找到拉波塔了吗
Did we find Laporta?
啊对 是的
Right. Yes.
我们找到了 但他已经死了
Uh, we did, but he was dead.
他们将他折磨致死
They tortured him and then killed him.
为什么
Why?
拉波塔跟他们有何关系
What's Laporta got to do with any of this?
我们认为连科夫计划袭击
We think that Lenkov was trying to attack
拉波塔的建筑或基础设施项目
one of Laporta's buildings or infrastructure projects,
他可能想获取一些内部信息
and he was probably looking to get some inside information.
噢
Oh.
还有呢
Anything else?
我们还确定连科夫现在在三州地区
We do know that Lenkov is now in the tri-state area.
三州地区指纽约州 康涅狄格州和新泽西州
他今早坐G5飞机来了
He flew in on a G5 early this morning.
事件马上就要发生了
This thing's going down soon.
对 所以我们需要改变策略
Right, so we need to dial up your approach.
你需要以最快速度
You need to work your way up that food chain
直捣巢穴
as fast as humanly possible.
好
OK.
妮娜什么时候从罗马回来
Oh, when's Nina coming back from Rome?
额 我 我还不确定
Uh, you know, I'm... I'm not sure yet.
你不确定他是否愿意见面
You're not sure if he's willing to meet?
这到底什么意思呢
But what does that even mean?
我们都谈了三周了
We've been talking about this for three weeks.
我知道 我知道 我也在努力
I know, I know. I'm trying to make it happen,
但这些人都有自己的日程
but these guys operate on their own schedule.
你是说我应该为C-4炸♥弹♥另找买♥♥家吗
Are you saying I should find another buyer for my C-4?
不不
No.
我想我的人是感兴趣的
I think my guy is interested,
但他没告诉我太多
but he doesn't tell me too much.
安排我们见面 我和他谈谈
Set up a meeting. Let me talk to him.
我想想办法
I'll try.
但那些人很难搞明白
But these dudes are hard to figure out.
哪些人
What dudes?
跟我们头儿一块儿的人
The ones my boss is working with.
欧洲人
They're from Europe.
酷爱伏特加的"恐怖"欧洲人
The scary part where they drink lots of vodka.
很好
Good.
你清楚他们的计划吗
You have any clue what they're planning on doing?
拜托 我不傻
Look, man, I'm not stupid.
他们到处找人买♥♥C-4炸♥弹♥
These people are looking to buy C-4.
说明他们想炸某个地方
That means that they want to blow something up.
我不需要知道具体计划
Now, I don't need to know what,
但请告诉我时间地点
but I wouldn't mind knowing where and when
这样爆♥炸♥时 我就不出去遛狗了
so I'm not out walking my dog when this goes down.
随时联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
我想想办法
See what I can do.
那家伙一点用没有
That son of a bitch is useless.
我说要见他老板 他一直在那耍太极
I keep asking to meet his boss. He keeps stiff-arming me.
我想他老板还能从别处搞到C-4炸♥弹♥
Yeah. It makes me think his boss has other options for that C-4.
或者尼可和他老板还不信任你
Or Nico or his boss doesn't trust you.
我们得想办法坐实你的身份
We've got to find a way to solidify your cover,
让尼可和他老板相信你是自己人
convince Nico and his boss that you're legit.
听着 我尽力了 但是...
Look, I'm trying, but...
不 我们得另辟蹊径
No, we need a new approach.
比如呢
Like what?
比如雷米·斯科特
Like Remy Scott.
他卧底经验丰富
He's done a lot of undercover.
他在布莱顿海滩卧底车♥臣♥黑帮工作了半年
He worked that Chechen gang in Brighton Beach for six months.
也许他有门路 帮得上忙
Maybe he has connections to help move the needle.
- 很高兴见到你 斯科拉 - 我也是
- Good to meet you, Scola. - Yeah, you too.
我久闻你的事迹
I've heard good things.
这是尼克·萨巴伦卡
So Nico Sabalenka.
毫无印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
- 我会去找我的线人问一下 - 感激不尽
- I'll reach out to my sources. - Appreciate that.
不介意的话 希望能尽快得知结果
If you don't mind, I need this one quick.
有人在酝酿一场重大恐怖事件
There's a major terror event in the works.
这个尼可 他想买♥♥C-4炸♥药♥
Nico here, he's looking to buy C-4.
很有可能
There's a good chance
他一拿到这个玩意
the minute he gets his hands on this stuff,
就要发动恐怖袭击
this thing goes live.
我去看看传真机还能用吗
I'll see if my fax machine still works.
逗你玩呢 我去打几个电♥话♥
Just messing with you, kid. I'll make some calls.
早上好 大家伙 很高兴回来了
Good morning, folks. Glad to be back.
想念你们的脸庞与头脑
Missed your faces and your brains.
同步一下进度吧
Let's catch up.
这场恐怖袭击似乎正在升级
This terror plot seems to be escalating.
我们认为连科夫现在在纽约
We believe Lenkov is now here in New York.
他应该和他在飞机上的同伙
Presumably he and whoever else was on that plane
用假护照通过了海关
used fake passports to clear customs,
所以首要目标就是找到他
so goal number one is to find him,
其次就是找出他的同伙
goal number two is to find out who the hell he's working with,
第三个目标就是
and goal number three
弄清楚他们的目标是什么
is to figure out what their target is.
通过斯科拉 我们知道其中一个同伙是
Now per Scola, we know one of the players is,
就是他 尼可·萨巴伦卡
that's right, Nico Sabalenka,
显然他对自己的目的守口如瓶
who apparently is keeping his cards close to his vest.
不管怎样 我们都需要更多情报
Either way, we need more intel,
抓紧干活
so pull out those speed shovels,
深挖线索 赶在这事发生之前未雨绸缪
start digging, let's get ahead of this thing.
行吗 开干吧
Yeah? Go to work. Hey.
欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome back.
我一小时前刚和福雷斯特通过话
Listen, I just spoke with Forrester about an hour ago.
医生没说太多 也没什么进展
The doctors aren't saying much. There's no real news.
好吧
Yeah. Um...
你还是觉得我们...
you still think it makes sense to...
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I do.
我们要确保
Listen, let's make sure that
这里的人不知道意大利的事 好吗
no one around here finds out either, OK?
好的
Yeah.
是斯科拉
It's Scola.
他想和我见面
He wants to meet up.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Hey. How you doing?
- 我还好 - 是吗
- I'm good. - Yeah?
我还在想办法拉拢尼可
Just still trying to get some traction with Nico,
但是比我预想的还要麻烦
but it's taken longer than I expected.
行吧
Right. OK.
我有点事想要和你说 听听你的意见
I just wanted to get your opinion on something.
- 好的 - 有一天
- Yeah. - So the other day,
我和尼可出去了 同行的还有其他四个人
I was out with Nico, and four other guys were there.
他们都是帮派里的人 你懂的
All of them in the gang, you know.
他们开始狂欢 吸食可♥卡♥因♥
And they started partying and doing coke.
怎么了 你为了不暴露吸了一次吗
What? You did a line to protect your cover?
我试着蒙混过关 但是他们都在盯着我
I tried to simulate it, but they were all staring me down.
他们都别着枪 我只能...
They were all strapped, so I...
斯图尔特 你当时身处险境
Hey. Stuart, you were in danger.
别担心这件事 好吗
Don't... don't worry about a 302, OK?
就当已经上报了 别再想了
Consider it reported. Let's just forget it.
多谢
Thank you.
你什么时候回到纽约的
When did you get back to New York?
呃 大概一个小时前吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表