we're chasing a double homicide here,
这个账户的幕后操纵之人
and whoever is operating that account most likely
很有可能持有一枚炸♥弹♥
is in possession of a bomb.
东十九
East-19.
中国黑帮吗
The Chinese gangsters?
他们崛起得很迅速
They're growing fast,
势力每周都在增强
getting more and more powerful every week,
我只知道
and best I can tell,
账户的负责人是一个叫莱克斯·于的人
the account's point man is a guy named Rex Yu.
不太好对付
He's a dangerous dude.
行动时小心点
Be careful when you make your move.
大伙我们有新的嫌疑人了
All right, people, so we have a new suspect,
或者是有利害的组织
or at least an organization of interest,
根据缉毒局的说法
because according to the DEA,
沃特·泰勒账号♥的资金流入
the influx of cash in Walt Taylor's account
来源自中国黑帮东十九
came from the Chinese gangsters East-19.
所以查一下
So would somebody please tell me
为什么他们会和炸♥弹♥有关系
how a bomb fits their profile?
从过去来看 没有关系
It doesn't, at least not if the past is any prologue.
东十九主要偷渡毒品和女人横跨太平洋
East-19 is known for running drugs and women
但是从来没炸过东西
across the Pacific, not for blowing things up.
也没有和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有明显的联♥系♥
There's no apparent ties to any terrorist organizations.
的确 但是东十九从沃特·泰勒
Right, and nevertheless, East-19 paid Walt Taylor
买♥♥了某种塑胶炸♥药♥制品
for something made out of Semtex.
那莱克斯·于呢
What about Rex Yu?
缉毒局特工说他掌握着钱
The DEA agent said he controls the money.
从缉毒局发过来的档案来看
According to the file DEA sent over,
莱克斯一点也怕干这些脏事
it looks like Rex isn't afraid to get his hands dirty either.
档案上说莱克斯和
It says Rex and a junior lieutenant,
一个中尉伊森·陈
guy named Ethan Chen, are suspected
是近几年至少六起谋杀案的嫌疑人
of at least a half dozen murders in the last few years.
那伊森和莱克斯
So how well do Ethan and Rex match up
符合瓦克斯女士的描述吗
with Mrs. Wax's description?
符合
Pretty well, actually.
他们身高都在一米八以下
They're both a couple inches shorter than 6 foot,
和她描述的一样
like she described.
两个人都是亚洲人
They're obviously both Asian, and the DEA file says
缉毒局说莱克斯是坚尼街红外线酒吧的常客
Rex is a regular at the Infrared bar on Canal Street.
这就和科尔·迪克森连上了
Which connects them to Cole Dixon.
我们现在去哪找莱克斯
Where do we find Rex now?
他经营着红钩区的一家旧汽车店
He operates out of an old auto shop in Red Hook.
把他带回来
Bring him in.
情况如何
OA, what do you see?
有人在屋内 两个男性嫌疑人
I got movement inside, two male suspects.
- 莱克斯·于在里头吗 - 是的
- One of 'em Rex Yu? - Affirmative.
另一个人看起来二十出头 可能是他的搭档
The other one looks early 20s, could be his partner,
伊森·陈
Ethan Chen.
- 准备好了吗 - 上吧
- Ready? - Let's do it.
好的 我们三个从前面包围
Okay, us three are gonna take the front.
斯科拉和蒂凡尼 你们俩在路对面掩护我们
Scola and Tiff, you guys cover us from across the street.
行动听我命令
We'll go on my mark.
- 莱克斯·于 联邦调查局 - 停下
- Rex Yu, FBI! - Stop!
- 侧面夹击 - 他在逃跑
- Flank wide! - He's running.
莱克斯
Rex!
伊森·陈 你被捕了
Ethan Chen, you're under arrest.
格温 你在哪 需要你围堵他了
Gwen, where are you? Need you to box him in.
我马上到 等十秒钟
I'm on my way. Hold ten seconds.
他要带着炸♥弹♥跑了
He's getting away with the bomb.
- 玛纪 我们得跟上 - 不 我们得等她
- Maggie, we have to move. - No, we gotta wait for her.
她还没来 等不了了
She's not here. Let's go.
OA 有一位探员受伤
OA! We got an agent down.
- 你没事吧 - 没穿透防弹衣
- Are you okay? - It didn't go through.
没穿过
It didn't go through.
我们需要空中援助
We need air support.
目标是一辆黑色奔驰带着炸♥弹♥在往东走
We have a black Mercedes headed east with the bomb.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
你刚刚去哪了 发生了什么
Where were you? What happened?
他手中有炸♥弹♥ 走吧
He's got a bomb, guys. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
所以你们要唱红脸白脸了吗
So is this the part where you do good cop, bad cop?
不 一个好消息 一个坏消息
No, it's more like good news, bad news.
先从坏消息开始
I'm gonna start with the bad news.
在汽车店截获的你的枪♥支♥
That gun we pulled off of you at the auto shop,
弹道和过去二十四小时中
ballistics already tied it to two murders
两起谋杀案有关
in the last 24 hours,
沃特·泰勒和科尔·迪克森
Walt Taylor and Cole Dixon.
没听说过他们
Never heard of them.
经过科学验证
Well, the science is gonna say that
你就是枪杀了他们
you shot them either way, which means you've got
所以你近期就会有多个谋杀定罪
a couple of murder convictions in your near future.
除非你停止摆弄那些手铐
Unless you stop fiddling with those handcuffs
听我告诉你好消息的话
and listen when I tell you the good news.
好吧 我在听
Okay, I'm listening.
我向你实话实说 伊森
I'm gonna be honest with you, Ethan.
这两起谋杀案应该不是你策划的
I don't think you planned those two murders.
而且我觉得 你也没有计划接下来的事情
And I don't think you planned what's coming next.
所以你现在有一个机会
So you have one shot right now
让你自己摆脱监狱或是更糟的生活
to talk your way out of life in prison or worse.
莱克斯·于在哪 他为什么要用炸♥弹♥
Where is Rex Yu, and why does he want a bomb?
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
有啊 很好笑
Yeah, real funny.
莱克斯找到我时 十一岁的我被抛弃在了
I was an 11-year-old orphan in an abandoned gas station
一个废弃加油站
when Rex found me.
是他养了我 送我去上学
The guy took me in, sent me to school,
给我钱 和生命
gave me money, a life.
我是绝不可能出♥卖♥♥♥他的
Ain't no way in hell I'm selling him out.
给我找个律师
Now get me a lawyer.
错误的选择 小子
Wrong choice, kid.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
我觉我我们在做无用功
I think we're trying to draw water from a stone.
那我们就只能指望玛纪和OA
Then we had better hope like hell that Maggie and OA
能在莱克斯·于的汽车店里找到什么了
find something at Rex Yu's auto shop.
对
Yeah.
一堆毒品
Whole bunch of drugs,
但是没有东西能解释为什么他会要一个炸♥弹♥
nothing that explains why these guys would have a bomb.
今天真险
Close call today.
好 到底怎么回事 玛纪
Yeah. What the hell, Maggie?
你的姐妹格温 她说她会到位的
You girl, Gwen, she said she was gonna be there,
但是她没有
and she wasn't.
我也不知道该说什么
I don't really know what to tell you.
快看
Hey, come here.
蓝图吗
Blueprints?
没有地址
There's no address.
看起来像一个八层的楼
It looks like an eight-story building.
在地下室的承重柱上
Yeah, we've got three X's on load-bearing pillars
有三个叉
in the basement.
这就是莱克斯想要炸的建筑
That is the building that Rex wants to take down.
- 关于莱克斯有进展了吗 - 没有
- Hey, any sign of Rex? - Hey. Uh, not yet.
我们放出了对他本人和他的车辆的协查通告
We put a BOLO out for him and his car.
同时 我们正在寻找
In the meantime, we're trying to find
你蓝图上的那栋建筑
the building that matches the prints you found.
进展如何
How's that going?
好消息是
Well, , the good news is,
我们知道是一个八层楼的建筑
we know it's an eight-story building.
坏消息是
The bad news is, there are literally thousands
在纽约有成千上万个八层楼
of eight-story buildings in New York,
所以我们得找个方法加速这个过程
so we need to figure out a way to speed up this process.
为什么我们不再试试审问伊森·陈呢
Why don't we take another run at Ethan Chen?
我想美国检察官会
I'm guessing the U.S. attorney's gonna give us
同意的
the latitude to make a deal.
如果我们把筹码增加一些
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表