OK, Omar, like I told you,
对目前发生的一切 我一无所知
I had no idea any of this was going to happen.
什么都不知道 我很喜欢阿尼什
None. I liked Anish, a lot.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
我暂时相信你
OK, I believe you for now.
但你得给我们点有用的料
But you got to give us something that we can use.
有其他人知道这炸♥弹♥吗
Did anybody else know about this bomb?
你有其他潜在买♥♥家吗
You have any other potential buyers?
就一个
One.
今天早些时候见的面
I met with him earlier today,
在见欧玛的一小时前
about an hour before I met with Omar.
你们都谈了些什么
What did you discuss?
价钱
Price.
那人没什么钱
Guy didn't have a lot of money.
但他很想做这单生意 有点太想了
But he was eager to do the deal, too eager.
我就怕了
I... I got nervous.
我担心他是警♥察♥ 就让他走人了
I thought he might have been a cop, so I blew him off.
他叫什么名字
OK, what was his name?
他说的好像是内特 差不多
I think he said his name was Nate, something like that.
我不知道他的姓
I don't know his last name.
你是怎么联♥系♥内特的 有电♥话♥号♥码吗
How did you get in contact with Nate? Do you have his phone number?
没有 我们用的加密聊天软件
No, we did it through encrypted chat.
他大概什么样子... 身高 体型
What did he look like... height, build?
深色短发 中等身高
Short dark hair, medium height.
我们需要知道你和内特见面的时间地点
We need to know what time and where you met with Nate,
哪条街
what street.
尽可能精确
Be as specific as you can.
嘿 这里什么情况
Hey. What's going on?
欧玛说事情才刚刚开始
OA said this thing was just getting started.
- 事态恶化了 - 嗯
- Well, things accelerated. - Yeah.
在聊天室混了好几周后
After weeks of talking in a chat room,
欧玛终于见到了卖♥♥家
OA finally met with the broker.
计划原本是要建立可信度
The plan was to establish credibility,
快速展现一下现金实力 结果那家伙来真的
do a quick money flash, but the guy was ready to roll.
欧玛就顺水推舟了
So OA went for it.
而当他们去拿东西的时候
And when they went to retrieve the device,
卖♥♥家的搭档死了
the broker's partner was dead.
炸♥弹♥也随之失踪
And the bomb was missing.
所以现在是有一个拿着炸♥弹♥的凶手跑了
Uh-huh, so we have a killer in the wind with a bomb?
卖♥♥家说的炸♥弹♥
Well, according to the specs, the broker rattled off,
不是个普通炸♥弹♥
it is not just a bomb.
是个大炸♥弹♥
It's a big bomb.
可以炸掉整个俄克拉荷马城
We're talking Oklahoma City.
收到
Copy that.
行 我去发掘细节
All right, I'll start digging into the details
开始干活
and go to work.
视频处理的怎么样了
How are we doing with that video?
- 很好 - 然后呢
- Good. - Yeah?
刚从街对面的一个提款机提取了些视频
Just pulled some from an ATM across the street.
好 很好 很好
OK, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 那个是我们的卖♥♥家 库尔特
OK, there's our broker, Curt.
而那个肯定是我们的嫌犯了
And that must be our suspect.
有更清晰的面部图像吗
Can we get a better angle on his face?
我尽力了
This is the best I can do.
面部识别有匹配吗
Did you have any luck with facial rec?
- 没有 - 行吧 继续查
- No, nothing. - All right, keep looking.
肯定有其他角度的
There's got to be another angle.
找到另一个路面摄像头
Yep, found another street cam.
继续加油
All right, let's keep it going.
投影到大屏幕上面
Throw it up.
虽然看不到他的脸
All right, I don't know about his face.
但能看到他的车
But we can definitely see his car.
查下这个车牌号♥
Get that license plate number.
正在查
Yep, yep, running it now.
好了 豪尔赫·鲁维奥...
OK, Jorge Rubio...
深色短发 中等身高
short dark hair, medium height.
符合库尔特的描述
That matches Curt's description.
但炸♥弹♥卖♥♥家说他叫内特
But the bomb broker said his name was Nate.
我以前还说自己一米九呢
I used to say I was 6' 3".
马上查地址
Find me that address now.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
只有三个小孩回复邀请了
Only three kids have RSVPed.
男孩子嘛
They're boys.
他们可能连回复邀请是什么都不知道 对吧
They probably don't even know what RSVP means, right?
但他们家长懂呀
Yeah, but their parents do.
行吧 我们只能等着看
Right, OK, well, we'll just have to wait
今晚有谁会来了 好吧
and see who shows up tonight, OK?
你没听我在说什么
OK, you're not listening to what I'm saying.
我听了 但能怎么办
I am. But what can we do?
我们也控制不了谁回复谁不回复
We can't control who RSVPs and who doesn't
或是谁来谁不来
or who comes and who doesn't.
我想说的是 我们会解决的
All I'm saying is, we will make it work.
而我想说的是 我担心泰勒
And all I'm saying is I'm worried about Tyler.
他没有你想的那么有安全感和自信
He's not as secure and confident as you think he is.
你说的... 什么意思
What do you... what do you mean?
他交不到朋友
He's having a hard time making friends.
高中就是这样的
Well, that's what high school is about,
去弄清楚自己喜欢谁 不喜欢谁...
you know, figuring out who you like, who you don't like...
铸博 他一个人在图书馆吃午饭
Jubal, he eats his lunch alone in the library.
还有...
And...
昨晚 我听到他在卧室里哭
last night, I heard him crying in his bedroom.
我问他出什么事了
I asked him what was wrong.
他说他不想谈
He didn't want to talk about it.
他真的很担心自己的健康...
He's really insecure about his health...
白血病
the leukemia.
在你我面前 他都不想承认
He won't admit it to me or you,
但这真的影响到了他
but it's really affecting him.
他会没事的
He'll be OK.
他很坚强
He's tough.
- 抱歉打扰了 - 什么事
- Sorry to interrupt. - Yeah?
我们找到嫌犯的地址了
We got an address on the suspect.
好的
OK.
我得挂了
I got to go.
会没事的 我保证
It's going to be fine. I promise.
举起手来
Hands up!
关掉音乐
Shut off the music.
什么情况
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?
你们是谁 你们来这干什么
Who are you? What... what are you doing in here?
有任何化学品吗
Any chemicals or components?
没有
Nothing.
有人能告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗
OK, can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on?
可以 但不在这里
Yeah, but not in here.
你的车在哪
Where's your car?
我... 我的车 为什么这么问
My... my car? Why?
我们在调查一起谋杀案
We're investigating a homicide.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe that you were speaking
你今天和受害者说过话
with the victim today.
讨论购买♥♥炸♥弹♥
Discussing the purchase of a bomb.
什么
What?
好... 现在我是真的糊涂了
Oh... OK, now you really lost me.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
我是卖♥♥人寿保险的 兄弟
Well, I... I sell life insurance, man.
监控拍到了你的车
We have a video of your car.
那辆丰田吗 我三天前卖♥♥了
The Toyota? I sold that three days ago.
我只是还没填完交管局的文件而已
I just haven't filled out the DMV paperwork yet.
你卖♥♥给谁了
Who'd you sell it to?
一个叫内森的男人
A guy named Nathan.
他跟我好兄弟托尼都住在街区尽头
He lives down the block with my buddy, Tony.
这个人吗
This guy?
嗯 嗯
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表