同样试过了 一无所获
Tried that too. No luck.
嫌疑犯正在手术中 预后尚不清楚
Hey, suspect is in surgery, prognosis is unclear,
也就是说如果他挺过来了
which means if he pulls through,
瓦尔的卧底身份也会暴露了
Val is burned as an undercover.
所以 我们现在先别告诉达丹的家人来龙去脉
So for now, let's not tell Dardan's family
来为我们自己多争取一点时间
what's going on and buy ourselves a little more time.
我们需要瓦尔给沙巴尼装上窃听器
We need Val to plant a bug on Shabani.
瓦尔能胜任吗
Is Val gonna be okay?
在达丹那一关就很不顺了
Didn't exactly go smooth at Dardan's.
OA和他谈过了 他觉得没啥问题
OA talked to him. He thinks he's gonna be fine.
好的 我们得找出交易的时间地点
All right, well, we've gotta find out when and where
而他也是我们最好的选择了
that drop is happening, and he is our best shot.
没错
Yep.
好的 纽扣摄像头运作正常
Okay. Button cam is working.
- 感觉如何 - 还好
- How are you feeling? - Yeah.
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm good.
好的
Okay.
欧玛 达丹的父母可以在他住院期间
Omar, is there any chance Dardan's mother and father
去探望他吗
can see him while he's in the hospital?
总会见到的 但是他制♥作♥并销♥售♥了毒品
Eventually, but he is making and selling drugs
因此害死了七个孩子
that are responsible for killing seven kids.
好吧 别让我们浪费过多精力
Okay, so let's not waste our
去担心他了
worrying about him too much.
这与他无关
It's not about him.
是为了他父母考虑
It's about his mother and father.
我见过他们
I've met them.
他们和沙巴尼没关系
They're not involved with Shabani.
他们和你我一样都是虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
They're practicing Muslims like us.
我知道了
I get it.
但是现在我们得专注在这件事上
But we gotta focus on this right now.
这就是要安装的设备
This is the device.
这是一个可拆卸的钥匙扣
It's a key fob with a detachable piece.
把它拔下来再安上
You pull this out and plant it,
就搞定了 我们就能收到声音和画面了
and we're good to go, sound and picture.
- 听懂了吗 - 我明白了
- Got it? - Yeah. I'm good.
你确定这些人在里屋谈生意吗
You sure these guys talk business in the back room?
老大就是在那里工作的
Boss is always in there working.
有很多人来来往往
There's always a lot of people coming and going.
好的 行动吧
Okay. Let's do it.
我有点事想和沙巴尼说
Hey, so I've got something I wanna run by Shabani.
我能进去吗
You think it's okay if I go back there?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有一些朋友 是多米尼加人
I've got some friends, Dominicans.
他们也想涉足芬太尼的生意
They're looking at getting into the fentanyl business.
如果我是你的话 就会守口如瓶
If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut
到时间就把老板的午餐端过去
and bring the boss's lunch when it gets here.
别急于求成 瓦尔
Don't press it, Val.
就去送午餐
Take the man his lunch,
只要能进里屋就行
anything that gets you in that back room.
好吧
Fine.
我会用银盘子端上他的午餐
I'll serve his lunch on a silver platter,
到时候顺便帮他擦擦鞋
shine his shoes while I'm at it.
孺子可教
Smart boy.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
你也知道 对于阿尔巴尼亚人来说 独酌可是不吉利的
And you know it's bad luck for Albanians to drink alone.
所以
So...
怎么了
What's wrong?
喝啊
Drink.
喝了吧 瓦尔
Take the drink, Val.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
快喝下去啊
Take the damn drink.
有人点餐了吗
Yo, somebody order food?
喝酒有那么严重吗
Is it that big of a deal to drink?
我也有见过你小酌几杯啊 不管是否有卧底任务的时候
I mean, I've seen you have a cocktail, or two, undercover or not.
如果你是虔诚的教♥徒♥ 那是非常严重的
If you are really devout, yes.
我刚开始也是那样的
I was that way when I first started.
的确 但是当时你卧底在激进的圣♥战♥分子身边
Yeah, but you were working undercover
也不是在黑帮里啊
with radical jihadis, not gangsters.
在伊♥斯♥兰♥教中有个概念叫做 "al-darurah"
There's this concept in Islam called "al-darurah."
它允许你在必要或者
And it allows you to make exceptions
极特殊的情况下 破除戒律
to the doctrine in cases of necessity or extreme need.
好吧 其实就是说某种意义上
Okay, so you basically have a blanket
你拥有了一张免罪卡
get-out-of-jail-free card.
不 但我会用它来平衡我的工作和信仰
No, but I use it to balance my work and faith,
而瓦尔要想成为一名称职的探员
and Val is gonna need to reconcile that
就需要学会调节好这一点
if he's gonna be an effective agent.
实话实说 有组织犯罪调查局在派他去卧底之前
Honestly, Organized Crime should've checked
真的需要调查一下这孩子的宗教信仰情况的
this kid's level of devotion before putting him under.
嘿
Hey!
怎么了
What's up?
手♥机♥不能带进去
No phones back there.
懂了
Oh. Got it.
我总是让另个孩子检查一下
I always had that other kid check
确保不是店主弟弟做的菜
to make sure the owner's brother isn't cooking.
- 他做的难以下咽啊 - 是啊
- He's awful. - Yeah.
托尼的事情真的太疯狂了 是吧
Crazy what happened to Tony, right?
谁
Who?
别急于求成 瓦尔
Don't push, Val.
别忘了往三明治里放辣椒
Don't forget to put the peppers on the sandwich.
就在那里 在门口的绿植后面
Right there, behind the plant near the entrance.
嘿 孩子 确保...
Hey, kid, make sure...
那是什么
What is that?
我的车钥匙
Just my car key.
你弄完之后 记得再去帮我买♥♥几杯咖啡
When you're done, go get me some more coffee,
去街那边的意大利餐厅就行
Italian place down the block.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
嘿 孩子
Oh, hey, kid...
一定要和他们说
hey, make sure to tell them...
是我的咖啡 好吗
Tell them the coffee's for me, okay?
好的 一定说
Yeah, will do.
他们知道我喜欢的口味
They know how I like it.
好的
Yes, sir.
设备正常运行了 干的不错
We are up on the bug. Good work.
多谢 我的心还在砰砰跳
Thanks. My heart's still pounding.
是啊 我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
但是听着 瓦尔 如果遇到需要喝酒的情况
But listen, Val, when it comes to something like
最好是要装作若无其事融入进去
taking a drink, sometimes it's better to play the part,
演好自己的角色
stay in character.
我不喝酒
I don't drink alcohol.
瓦尔 这可不是训练
Val, this isn't a training exercise.
好吗
Okay?
一步踏错 万劫不复
One misstep's gonna get you killed.
我会竭尽全力帮助团队
I'll do whatever I can to help the team,
但是关乎到我的信仰
but my faith...
我无法动摇
I don't screw around with that.
我明白的 好吗 我懂
I get that, okay? I do.
刚开始我也以为我可以
I thought when I first started
继续遵守所有的规则 但是...
I could follow all the rules too, but...
规则吗
The rules?
你懂我说的是什么
You know what I mean.
那些不是规则
They're not rules.
这是上帝和先知的旨意 愿我平安
It's the word of God and the Prophet, peace be upon me.
我想说的是 那些人手里拿着的枪
What I am saying is that the bullets
还有子弹都是真实存在的
in these guns are real.
所以有时候你可能需要让自己休息一下
So sometimes you might need to give yourself a break,
好吧 适应现实
okay, adjust to reality.
你说的是投降吗
You mean surrender?
我说的是调整
I mean adjust.
全心全意投入到行动里
Get your head in the game.
快回去吧 走吧
Get back out there. Go.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表