If I had just gone inside,
如果是我和阿当进去 而不是另一个家伙
if I was with Adem instead of that other dude...
就不会开枪杀人了
we wouldn't have shot anyone.
我现在也就不会被指控犯下谋杀罪了
I wouldn't be riding a murder case right now.
祝你好运
Good luck with everything.
妮娜怎么样了
How's Nina?
她挺好的
Uh, she's good. Yeah.
还没有完全康复 但有所好转
Not quite back to normal, but getting better every day.
孩子呢
The baby?
一切都好
All good.
白领犯罪组的职位什么时候有消息
When do you hear back about the white collar gig?
其实我刚刚接到电♥话♥了
Oh, I just got the call, actually,
但是我拒绝了
but I turned it down.
这可能并不是一份安全的工作 但是...
It may not be the world's safest job, but...
我热爱我的工作
I love what I do.
还有我的同事
And who I work with.
你说得很对
You know, you were so right.
关于什么
About what?
并不是挥一挥魔法杖
That you don't just get to wave a magic wand
就希望世上没有坏事发生
and hope that nothing bad ever happens.
这世界就不是这么运转的
The world doesn't work that way.
所以我要尽力而为 虔诚祈祷
So I'm gonna do my thing and hope for the best.
这就是你能做的
That's all you can do.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表