毒药在哪
Where is the toxin?
- 在哪 - 去你的
- Where is it? - Go to hell.
别 听我说 哈桑 听我说
No, listen to me. Hassan, listen to me.
如果气溶胶泄露了 你将会很痛苦地死去
If that aerosol goes off, you are going to get the death penalty,
肯定会的
guaranteed.
所以 请你告诉我 它在哪
So please, just tell me. Where is it?
- 这是你最后的机会 - 不
- This is your only chance. - No.
这是你最后的机会
It's yours.
十分钟后 所有在这栋建筑内的人都要死
In ten minutes, everyone in this building is gonna die.
铸博 我不觉得他在说谎
Jubal, I don't think he's lying.
我同意 但不管怎样 他不说话了
Agreed, but wherever it is, he's done talking.
至少我们知道设备在这栋建筑里
All right, at least we know the device is in the building.
就排除列车里了
That rules out the train.
- 你能去风口找找吗 - 风口到处都是
- Can you get to the air vents? - I mean, they're everywhere.
我们不可能一个一个地找
There's no way we could check every single one.
我不觉得它在通风口里
You know what, I don't think it's in a vent.
为什么不在
Why not?
因为公交车是这次的预演
Because the bus was a test run for this.
嗯
Okay.
看 这栋建筑很大 天花板很高
Look, this building is massive with high ceilings,
但哈桑说所有人都要死
and Hassan said that everybody will die.
但一个通风口会限制死亡区域
But a single vent would limit the kill zone.
我们得想得更宏观点
We gotta be thinking way bigger.
比如整个系统 对吗
Like the whole system, right?
伊恩 这种建筑的通风系统中心在哪里
Yeah, Ian, where is the HVAC in a place like this?
在查 网上有通风设施的信息
Checking. We have air support on site.
那儿 房♥顶的南侧
There, roof south side.
行动
Moving.
蒂凡尼 你找到什么了吗
Tiffany, did you find anything?
没有设备安装在通风系统里
No device in the HVAC system.
重复 没有设备安装在通风系统里
I repeat, no device in the HVAC system.
好吧 就这样吧 清空车站
All right, that's it. Clear the station.
别 别 别 别 还不到时候
No, no, no, not yet.
- 我们没时间了 - 听着
- We are out of time. - Look, think.
你的理论不错 设备还可能安装在哪儿
Your theory was sound. Where else could it be?
嗯 所有人必须吸入毒气 对吗
Well, there's gotta be an intake, right?
毒气还能从哪里推进通风系统里呢
Where any toxin would be pulled into the HVAC system.
- 铸博 - 怎么了
- Jubal! - What?
上面那里的管道
The duct up there.
你协助疏散 我去查看一下
Okay, you help evacuate. I'll go check it out.
去吧
Go.
对 这边 市民们 这边走
All right, this way, folks. Here we go.
伙计们 我找到设备了 它在这个风口里
Guys, I found the device. It's in the vent.
有人收到了吗
Does anybody copy?
我找到设备了 我怎么关掉它
I found the device. How do I turn this thing off?
稍等
Stand by.
伊恩 我没时间稍等了
Ian, I don't have time to stand by.
没有火线或安全保险
Okay, no wires or fail safes.
你就简单关掉它就行了
You should be good to just turn it off.
简单关掉它 不 不 不
Just turn it off? No, no, no.
我需要更详细的指示
I need something more specific than that.
关掉阀门 就黄色的把手 把它扭转九十度
Close the valve, yellow handle, turn it 90 degrees.
- 向下 - 对
- Down? - Yes.
- 伊恩 它还是没有关掉 - 它应该关了
- Ian, it's still running. - It should be off.
关掉啊 关掉啊
Come on. Come on.
伙计们 我们成功了
Okay, you guys, we got it.
成功了 它关掉了
We got it. It's off.
好了
Okay.
就差一点
That was close.
干得好
Well done.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我马上回来
I'm gonna be a second.
回聊 谢谢大伙了
Let me know. Thank you guys.
嗨 你在那里干得不错
Hey, nice work in there.
- 谢谢 - 真的 玛纪 你做得 真的 呃...
- Thanks. - Really, Maggie. It was, uh...
那个 嗯...
Look, um...
你一直都在帮助我 所以我就直说了
You've always been here for me, so I don't say this lightly.
我真的觉得你该和什么人聊聊 还有...
But I think you need to talk to someone, and...
听着 玛纪...
Okay, look, Maggie...
不 不
No, no.
你越是否认你在酗酒
The more you deny that you're drinking,
我就越是知道那是真的
the more I know it's true.
我妹妹就是这样
I've already been through all of this with my sister.
好的
Yeah.
求你了 洗清你身上的污点
Please, get yourself cleaned up.
否则 我就要给伊索贝尔说了
Otherwise, I'm gonna have to say something to Isobel.
- 就这些了吗 - 对 钱放那儿了 谢谢你
- Is this it? - Yeah, right here. Thank you.
今天早高峰途中 在大中♥央♥总站
On the dramatic evacuation
进行了一场很夸张的人群疏散
of Grand Central earlier today in the middle of rush hour,
这起事件引起了曼哈顿中城人群的恐慌
an event that sowed panic throughout Midtown Manhattan.
几分钟前 发布了一则声明
A statement released just moments ago...
已经确认了
Has confirmed speculation
这起事件和恐怖袭击有关
that the incident was terror-related
在和FBI探员的交火中
and that one terrorist was killed
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被击毙
in an exchange of gunfire with FBI agents.
另一个受了伤 被当地警方控制
A second was wounded and is now in custody.
声明里还说
That same statement goes on to say
针对大中♥央♥车站的恐怖袭击从未成功
that an attack at Grand Central never took place
现在威胁被认为...
and that the threat is now considered...
给我说你什么时候有空
You just tell me what time works for you.
嗨 你来干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
对 对 当然 星期三可以
Yes, yes, of course, Wednesday works.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 不 没关系
Thank you. No, it's all right.
我理解你
I totally get it.
好 晚安
Okay, good night.
电♥话♥那头是谁
Who was that?
是克雷格博士 终于
It was Dr. Craig, finally.
还有呢
And?
就是个囊肿
It's a cyst.
他们想把它戳破 然后给他点抗生素
They wanna drain it and put him on antibiotics,
他会好起来的
but he's gonna be fine.
就只是个囊肿 他们确认吗
It's just a cyst? They're sure?
只是个囊肿 好的
It's just a cyst. Okay.
铸博 你还好吗
Jubal, are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是...
Yeah, I just...
我只是害怕极了
I mean, I was just so scared, you know?
我有这种...可怕的感觉
I had this... this horrible feeling.
我感受到它...直接进入我的脑海...
I just got it... got into my head that, um...
我现在很高兴我搞错了
I'm just so glad I was wrong.
泰勒和艾比盖尔就在楼上
Tyler and Abigail are upstairs.
我们上去打个招呼 告诉他们这个好消息怎么样
Why don't we go say hi, tell them the good news?
好
Yeah.
不 我不该那么做
No, I shouldn't do that.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我喝酒了
I slipped.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我该走了
I should go.
马克·奥布里恩斯酒吧
嗨 欢迎大家
Hey, welcome, everyone.
今晚 我们从第三章读起...
Uh, tonight, I'll be doing a reading from chapter 3...
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表