His ankles?
因为两个人都是那么说的
Because that's what both those guys said...
你抓住了萨米尔爸爸的腿 把他吊在了屋顶上
that you dangled Samir's dad off the roof by his legs.
好的 就算是真的
Yeah, well, it's not like they could prove anything,
他们也无凭无证啊
even if it was true.
是啊
Yeah.
我的确有些气势汹汹
So I got a little aggressive.
我们在打仗
We were at war.
我们的城市遭到了攻击
Our city was under attack.
的确
That's right.
我们这是不得已而为之
We did what we had to do.
也许的确是我把那人♥渣♥吊在屋顶上的
So maybe I dangled the scumbag off the roof.
嘿
Hey.
你杀了他
You killed him.
那只是工作的一部分
That was just part of the job.
敬往日时光
To the old days.
同敬
Right back at you.
你知道吗 铸博
You know what, Jubal?
我一点也不后悔
I don't regret a thing.
你炸了我的城市 后果就是
You blow up my city, and that results
我把你从屋顶扔下去
in me dropping you off a roof.
苍天饶过谁
Payback's a bitch.
全靠重力来解决
And so is gravity.
你是对我使用了窃听器了吗 铸博
Are you wearing a wire on me, Jubal?
杰克·隆巴多 你被捕了
Jack Lombardo, you are under arrest
罪名是谋杀阿里·萨米尔
for the murder of Ali Samir.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
现在怎么办
And what now, hmm?
你要让我的妻子孤零零地死去吗
You're gonna make it so my wife dies alone,
这样你就好受了吗
so you can feel better about yourself,
你这个装腔作势的联邦伪君子
you sanctimonious Fed prick?
铸博
Jubal!
还好吗
You okay?
没事 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
你做的没错
You did the right thing.
值得一提的是 我今天下午收到邮件了
And for what it's worth, I got an email this afternoon.
你获得了杰出服务奖
You are getting the Distinguished Service Award,
你应该为自己感到骄傲
and you should be proud.
我不觉得
Yeah. I'm not.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表