或者是交通工具 比如优步或者出租车
Or a vehicle, like an Uber or a cab.
行吧 那就去找是哪一辆
Right, right, let's figure out which one.
太多了 我们找不完
There's so many, I don't think we can.
你觉得我们做不到吗
You don't think we can?
今天能不能不要给自己设限
Can we please not put limitations
就今天
on ourselves today?
拜托 大家 抓紧
Please, people, let's go.
- 铸博 - 怎么了
- Jubal? - Hmm.
- 你还好吗 - 没事儿
- Are you okay? - Hmm.
什么性质的肿物
So what kind of lump?
还不知道 他和萨慕在一起
Ah, I don't know. He's with Sam right now.
我没办法和他一起经历和感受
I haven't had a chance to see it or feel it.
都有可能
Well, it could be anything.
没错 我知道 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know. I know.
我只是有点
I just have this...
我以为我们过了这关
You know, I just thought we were past this.
- 但要是 - 我懂
- But, uh... - I get it.
要是你需要休息
Listen, if you need some time off...
不用 不用 我很好
No, no, no, I'm good.
确定吗
You sure?
我的确很想去陪着小泰
I mean, look, I'd love to take the day and be with Ty,
但我也知道这里很需要我
but I kind of feel like I'm needed on this, all right?
- 好 那我们回去工作 - 好
- Okay, let's get back to work. - Yeah.
那你现在去出外勤
Listen, I want you out in the field.
跟着那个水果摊贩
Follow up with that fruit vendor,
- 让玛纪和你一起 - 好
- and take Maggie with you. - Okay, yeah.
他在那里 穿蓝夹克
Hey, he's over there, blue jacket.
好 就是那个摊贩
Yeah. All right, there's the vendor.
老天
Geez.
开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
我给你买♥♥一杯新的
I can get you another coffee.
别管了
Don't worry about it.
- 谢谢光顾 - 没事
- Thank you very much. - Yeah.
打扰一下 有几个问题问你
Excuse me. We have some questions for you.
好的 是什么
Okay, what about?
这两个人你认识吗
These two guys, you recognize them?
他们几天前来过这
They were here a couple of days ago.
这个人 我不确定
Him, I'm not sure.
但背绿书包的这个 是哈桑
But the green backpack, that's Hassan.
- 确定吗 - 确定 他是常客
- You're positive? - Oh, he's a regular.
- 他喜欢买♥♥芒果 -芒果吗
- He likes mango. - He likes mango?
好 那这位爱芒果人士姓什么
Okay, does this mango lover have a last name?
我不知道
I don't know,
但他在灭虫公♥司♥工作
but he works for those exterminators,
那个疯狂打广♥告♥的公♥司♥
the ones with the crazy commercials, uh,
就是那只一直唱歌♥的猫 美洲豹害虫防治
the singing cats. Puma Pest Control.
- 美洲豹害虫防治的哈桑 - 是哈桑
- Hassan at Puma Pest Control. - Hassan, yeah.
- 帮我们大忙了 多谢 - 多谢
- That's helpful. Thank you. - Thank you.
- 感谢 - 应该的
- Appreciate it. - No problem, yeah.
美洲豹害虫防治有两个员工叫哈桑
Puma Pest Control has two employees named Hassan,
但只有一个跟也门有关联
but only one of them with a connection to Yemen.
哈桑·纳西夫 三十七岁 有十年技术员经验
Hassan Nasif, 37, a technician with 10 years experience
而且有处理挥发性化学物质的执照
and licensed to handle volatile chemicals.
就像毒气和气溶胶 还知道什么
Like poisons and aerosols. What else do we know?
社交平台上看 他和阿玛勒参加同一个清♥真♥寺
According to socials, he and Amal attend the same mosque.
这也就解释了他为什么会知道
Which would explain how he knew that Amal
阿玛勒有肉毒菌实验室的钥匙
had access to the botulism
而且支持这件事
and may be sympathetic to the cause.
但纳西夫来美国十年了
But Nasif has been in the U.S. for decades.
他是怎么避开我们的搜索的
How has he avoided our radar?
不知道 但他当极端分子没有很久
Don't know, but he hasn't been an extremist for long.
她母亲在一年前的今天
Looks like he started engaging with Ansar as-Sayf
被美国供应的集束炸♥弹♥杀死之后
after his mother was killed by an American-supplied
他才加入安萨尔·阿·赛义夫的
cluster bomb in Yemen a year ago today.
既有个人因素又有纪念意义
An anniversary is both personal and symbolic.
时间符合
The timing fits.
有个有趣的事
Oh, and here's a fun fact.
他妈妈名叫札达
His mother's name is Zada.
- 和宾·札达一样 - 对
- As in Bin Zada. - Yeah.
那我们就锁定嫌疑人了
All right, we've got our suspect.
马上找出他的位置
I want a location now.
哈桑住在一层的地下室
Uh, so Hassan's place is the basement of that first stoop.
后援在路上了
Cavalry is on its way.
在他们来之前我们盯好
Let's hold tight till they get here.
收到
Copy that.
你还好吗
Hey, is everything good?
什么
What's that?
我不知道要怎么说
I don't really know how to bring this up
我就直接问了
without just asking you directly, but...
你喝多了吗
Have you been drinking?
啊
What?
没 玛纪 没有
No, Maggie, no.
我看你有点走神
You just seem a little bit off and...
是 我最近是有些个人的事情要处理
Yeah, I've got something going on, personal thing.
我压力有点大 但我没喝
It's stressing me out a bit, but no.
我刚才好像在你咖啡里闻到了酒味
I just thought I smelled alcohol in your coffee earlier.
好吧
Well...
那是... 是他
That's... that's him.
快走 我去包抄他
Go, go, go. I'll cut him off.
嘿 停下
Hey! Stop!
老天
God!
嫌疑人朝南 向东方大道方向跑了
Suspect is fleeing south on Eastern Parkway.
我靠
Damn it!
有发现哈桑踪迹吗
Hey, any sign of Hassan?
- 还没 - 街上人太多了
- None so far. - Streets are crowded.
纽约警♥察♥局封锁了那里
NYPD set up a containment,
但我猜他已经溜走了
but I'm guessing he slipped that too.
好 那就扩大区域
Okay, well, let's expand the grid.
你们去找伊♥斯♥兰♥会议组织 帮助协调
You guys find the OIC and help coordinate.
蒂凡尼 你在这里守着
Tiff, sit tight for a second.
我去看看伤员
I'm gonna check on our patient.
嘿 你感觉还好吗
Hey, how are you feeling?
好像我后脑勺被被砖头砸了
Like I just got hit in the head with a brick.
他打你不轻啊
Yeah, he got you good, huh?
后来怎么样了
What happened back there?
我没有好的射击角度
I didn't have a shot.
不是我想开枪的角度
Not... not one I was willing to take.
太危险了
Too much risk.
继续我们刚才说的
And look, just to finish our conversation from before,
我没喝酒
I'm not drinking.
但我感谢你的关心
I appreciate you checking in or whatever.
但你想错了
But you're off base there.
那这样 行吗
So... yeah?
就这样
Okay.
明白了吗
We clear?
明白
Clear.
好
Yeah, okay.
要不你和OA 斯科拉一起去巡逻吧
Why don't you join OA and Scola on the perimeter?
蒂凡尼和我去那间公♥寓♥
Tiff and I will check out the apartment.
这个男的 哈桑 陷得挺深
Hey, this guy, Hassan, was deep down a rabbit hole.
他给他妈妈做了个祭坛
I mean, he made a shrine to his mother.
对 加上他的无能和暴怒
Yeah, along with his impotence and rage,
这不是个好地方
it's a bad place to be.
早晚要疯
Sooner or later, you snap.
嘿大家 我找到些东西
Hey, guys, I got something.
快来看看
Come here, check this out.
是什么
What do you got?
我觉得他在这组装设备
We believe that he was assembling the devices here.
发现有肉毒素吗
Okay, any sign of the toxin?
没 我们上上下下翻了一遍 都拿走了
No, we've been up and down. It's gone.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表