布莱恩
Bryan?
- 布莱恩 - 我们是警♥察♥
- Bryan! Whoa! - Police!
纽约警♥察♥局
NYPD.
- 你居然报♥警♥来抓我 - 把瓶子放下
- You called the cops on me? - Put the bottle down.
这是我弟弟
Hey, this is my brother.
拜托了 我能说服他的
Please, I can talk him down.
你打给他们
You called them!
我没打给任何人 我保证
I didn't call anyone. I swear.
把瓶子放下
Put the bottle down now.
各位 别着急
Come on, guys.
她之前跟你们是同行
She used to be on the job with you.
这是家事 我们能处理好
This is a family thing. We got this.
他给你们打电♥话♥ 告诉别人 我是个混♥蛋♥
He's calling people and telling them I'm a scumbag.
他打给我的朋友
He called all my friends.
他打给艾丽卡
He called Erika.
现在打给你
Now you.
现在所有人都讨厌我
Now everybody hates me.
- 布莱恩 我没打电♥话♥ - 闭嘴
- Bryan, I didn't call. - Shut up!
布莱恩 别闹 行吗 他没打给我
Hey! Bryan, come on, okay? He didn't call me.
把瓶子放下 你说什么呢
Just put the bottle down, okay, and where's this coming from?
- 没有人讨厌你 - 大家都讨厌我
- Nobody hates you. - Everybody hates me!
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, stop.
布莱恩 我需要你集中注意力
Bryan, Bryan, okay, I need you to focus.
听着 把注意力集中在我身上
Look, look, look, look, focus on me.
布莱恩 把注意力集中在我身上
Bryan, focus. Okay, focus on me.
行
Okay.
你是我的弟弟
You're my little brother,
我永远不会讨厌你
and I could never hate you.
求求你
Please.
把瓶子放下
Please, put the bottle down.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 好吗
It's okay. All right?
你只需要把瓶子放下
You just gotta put it down.
我安抚住他了
I got him. I got him.
这是我的弟弟
Okay, look, this is my brother.
我能理解
I understand that.
能不能请你们
Okay, so can you please,
设身处地想一想
please put yourself in my shoes.
- 联合指挥中心呼叫 - 好的
- It's the JOC. - Yeah.
好了
Come on.
诺里斯先生说 他不会起诉
Mr. Knowles says he's not gonna press charges.
让他离开这里 好吗
Just get him the hell out of here, okay?
- 当然 可以 我们来 - 好的
- Of course. Okay, we got it. - Okay.
感谢你们的理解
Thank you for your understanding.
我要继续工作 你能带他回家吗
Look, I gotta get back to work. Can you take him home?
我可以的 我们之后再聊
Yeah, I got it. We'll talk later.
- 行 - 谢谢 蒂凡尼
- Yeah. - Thanks, Tiff.
我们到的比警♥察♥早
It's a good thing that we got there
- 真走运 - 是啊
- before the cops did. - Yeah.
不过现在可以说
But I think it's safe to say
寻找专业人士的帮助应该是正确的选择了
some professional help would be a step in the right direction.
当个成年人 有点自控力就好
So would some grown-up style self-control.
他需要跟人聊聊 蒂凡尼 和专业人士
He needs to talk to someone, Tiff, to a professional.
专业人士能做什么
And this professional's gonna what?
说点神奇的事情 改变他的人生
Say some magic words and change his life?
根本不是这样
It doesn't happen that way.
困难时期 大家都是挺过来的
People have to work through the tough times.
每个人都要管好自己的事情
They have to deal with their own business.
并不是每个人都和你一样坚强
Yeah, well, not everyone is as tough as you are.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我想说的是
No, that's I'm trying to say that.
你想说什么
Trying to what?
精神类疾病 是客观存在的
Mental illness is a real thing.
光靠坚强是挺不过去的
He can't just tough that out.
我们先回到案情上
Let's just get our heads back in the case.
专心研究案子 可以吗
Focus on that, okay?
迈克尔·兰德里 二十二岁
All right, so Michael Landry, 22,
涉嫌枪击案
he's out there shooting people.
第一个问题 有特定目标 还是随机的
First question is, is it random or is it targeted?
我认为他有特定的目标
I have to believe it's targeted.
不然他应该会朝更多的人开枪
Otherwise, he would have shot more people.
他的妈妈说试图联♥系♥过他
Right, now his mom said she was trying to call him.
我们有他的号♥码
We have that number?
我们有 不过关机了
We do, but it's been shut off.
继续监视
All right, stay on it.
开机的话 就立刻告诉我
Let me know the second it goes alive.
同时 我们研究他的过去
In the meantime, how are we doing on the deep dive
有什么发现
into his past?
他没和尼尔森说谎
He wasn't lying to Nelson.
他真的曾在海军服役
He really was Marine recon,
而且他真的没少开枪
and he definitely was involved in a lot of firefights.
看起来他在阿富汗期间表现出一些
Looks like he exhibited some symptoms of mental illness
精神类疾病的症状
during his time in Afghanistan
由于疾病原因退伍
and received a medical discharge.
他是个训练有素的战争机器
Right, so he's a trained warrior adrift
却无仗可打
with no war to fight.
不过我们还是没找到 他杀掉米娅的动机
Yeah, but we're still lacking motive for Mia's death,
我不相信米娅是随机的遇难者
and I am not buying that she's a random victim.
我在兰德里住的地方附近
I found something interesting on a video scrub
监控视频里面 发现一些情况
of the cameras around the area Landry lives.
看来他妈妈说最近没看见他 是在说谎
Looks like the mother probably lied about seeing him lately.
也不意外
Shocking.
她所在的街区 一小时前拍到的
Picked this up off a camera top of her block one hour ago.
这是他妈妈2006年的尼桑汽车 没有导航
It's his mother's 2006 Nissan Altima, so no GPS,
但是通过读取车牌和交通监控录像
but through LPRs and traffic cams,
我很确定
last thing I can tell you for certain,
他十一分钟前 从布鲁克林皇后高速公路
he got off of the BQE, Cadman Plaza exit 11 minutes ago
卡德曼广场出口驶出 之后就没拍到他了
and there's been no traffic cam sighting since.
所以大概率他在亨利街附近停了车
Based on that, high probability he stopped somewhere on Henry.
派一队去布鲁克林市区
Let's get the team to downtown Brooklyn.
我们找到尼桑汽车了 亨利街一百街区
We have eyes on our Nissan, Henry Street, 100 block,
在联邦法♥院♥门口
right outside the federal courthouse.
车里面没有人
There's no one inside.
我是联邦调查局探员
I'm with the FBI.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
开枪的人朝哪里跑
Which way did the shooter go?
他朝左边跑
He ran to the left.
- 他穿着什么衣服 - 黑色夹克衫
- What was he wearing? - Uh, black jacket.
- 上报吧 - 好
- Okay, call it in. - Yeah.
有人开枪 多个受害者
Shots fired. Multiple victims down.
派救护车过来
Send ambulances.
嫌犯在皮尔庞特街朝东方向逃跑
Suspect is moving east on Pierpont.
大家都蹲下
Everybody down!
- 别走 天啊 - 什么情况
- Stop! No! Oh, my God! - What happened?
他抢走了我的车 我女儿还在车里面
He took my car, and my daughter's still in it!
嫌犯兰德里犯罪升级
So our suspect Landry's escalating.
他在法♥院♥门口朝两个人开枪 其中一位身亡
He left two people shot, one fatally at the courthouse,
劫了车 车里还有十二岁的艾米丽·巴恩斯
and then he carjacked a vehicle with 12-year-old Emily Barnes
坐在后排
in the backseat.
我们能找到巴恩斯的车吗
So what do we have on the Barnes vehicle?
奔驰最新款
It's a Mercedes with all the latest tech.
我在破解定位系统
I'm just patching into the GPS.
搞定
Got it.
兰德里正在朝北开 进入威廉斯堡
Landry is moving north into Williamsburg.
我们已经发布全城通缉令
Yeah, we sent out a BOLO citywide.
所有区域都高度警戒
All precincts are on high alert.
很好
Very good.
可以的
Okay, okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表