Wait, wait. Right there.
恰好在窗口与书柜之间
Right between the window and the shelf.
好的
All right.
现下电♥话♥在哪里
Now where's the phone?
找到
Bingo.
很好 简单
Cool. Simple.
把它连接上克隆手♥机♥
Plug it into the cloning phone.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
鲁伊斯去了哪里
Where's Ruiz?
嘿 嘿 锁上那门
Hey, hey. Lock that door.
我只要一小会儿
I need just a second.
不 现在就锁门
No, you need to lock it now.
现在就锁 现在就锁
Lock it now. Lock it now.
拉斐 别动
Ralphie, don't move.
好 你安全了 走
All right, you're good. Go.
嘿 做得好
Hey. Nice job.
给你
Here you go.
你没事吧
You good?
我没事
I'm good.
拉斐 怎么了
Ralphie. What's up?
这些人在里面谈笑风生
These guys in here joking about it.
活得像... 活得像电影明星
Living like... Living like movie stars.
我知道他们的真面目 蒂凡尼
I know who they are, Tiff.
我知道他们的勾当
I know what they do.
知道他们杀的人
Know who they kill.
令我恶心
Makes me sick.
的确 最起码 多亏了你
Yeah, well, because of you,
让我们更接近抓捕他归案
we're a lot closer to taking him down.
哪怕只是站在那人身旁
Just feel like I need a shower.
都让我想沐浴净身
Just being next to that man.
接着这混♥蛋♥
And this prick,
这混♥蛋♥问我要不要一起去钓鱼
this prick asked me if I wanted to go fishing with him.
你信吗
You believe that?
他正在城里到处抛尸
He's dropping bodies all over the city,
可是 没问题 咱们一起去钓些条纹鲈
but yeah, sure, let's go snag some striped bass.
就好像我除了跟杀手厮混便没事可做
Like I got nothing better to do than hang out with a killer.
反正 好消息是 因为你积极配合
Well, the good news is, because you did your job,
我能替你的非法持枪案求情
I can help you with your gun case.
之后我们会拿下丑哥 对吗
And that we're gonna nail El Feo, all right?
他会为他所造成的苦痛抵罪
He's gonna pay for all the pain and suffering he caused.
一丝慰藉 不是吗
Silver lining, huh?
虽然不多 聊胜于无
It ain't much, but it's something.
- 是的 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我们再联络
We'll be in touch.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 谢谢你们
All right. Thank you.
看 就跟你说过他厉害
See? I told you he's good.
- 我们得到想要的线索 - 不 蒂凡尼
- We got what we needed. - No, Tiff.
我们不过走运而已
We just got really lucky.
先看看克隆手♥机♥里的成果
Let's see the fruits of the cloned phone.
谋杀案发生时丑哥的一次性手♥机♥
El Feo's burner only called one other phone
只打过给另一台手♥机♥
when the murders were going down,
而那手♥机♥在两个犯罪现场都出现过
and that same phone was at the scene of both killings.
如今那手♥机♥在哪里
Where is that phone right now?
它在线并定位于扬克斯的一座信♥号♥♥塔范围内
It is on and pinging off a cell tower in Yonkers.
精确定位中
Narrowing it down.
得大胆猜一猜了
Gonna take a wild guess and say we're about
我们很快就能连接上马库斯·迪尔
to reconnect with Marcus Thierre.
好了 那电♥话♥去过这里 加内特街26♥4♥号♥
Okay, that phone was at an address, 26♥4♥ Garnet,
待了一个半小时
for the last hour and a half.
而现在 是在外面那街上的一头
And it is now just down,,, the street from there.
扬克斯警局有在那街区安装摄像头吗
Our friends in the Yonkers PD have cameras on that block?
城市摄像头一个都没有
Uh, none of their city cams,
不过那边警方和
but the PD up there has an agreement
商业物业有合作
with commercial properties.
我在街对面的紧急护理中心
I can pick up a camera across the street
找到一个摄像头
at an urgent care center.
这就是它的艺术魅力所在了 加内特街26♥4♥号♥
And there it is in all its art deco glory, 26♥4♥ Garnet.
你可以往回倒一下 然后收集一下生物特征
Can you scrub back and feather in some biometrics?
我来进行面部识别
I'll lay in some facial rec and...
- 而这是十二分钟前的画面 - 看到他了
- This is from 12 minutes ago. Okay. - There he is.
而他是拿着...
And he's holding...
购物袋
shopping bags.
空的吗
They empty?
他是去买♥♥菜了吗
Is he going grocery shopping?
四个街区外有个大型超♥市♥
There's a DeCicco's Market four blocks away.
- 而手♥机♥现在就在那 - 很好
- That's where the phone is now. - Wow. Okay.
我想 杀人凶手也是要吃饭的
Well, I guess even killers have to eat.
蒂凡尼 斯科拉 我们找到疑犯了
Hey, Tiff, Scola, we've located your elusive pal.
现在去岗城那
Head over to the City of Hills.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI, don't move.
你的孩子到死了
Your kid is gonna be a grandparent
都不会再见到你出狱的了
before you're on the streets again.
我们走
Let's go.
有个好消息 马库斯
The good news for you, Marcus,
你只是只小虾
is that you are a small fry.
所以你可以帮我们逮到大鱼
So you help us catch the big guy
来争取免去死刑
and maybe you can avoid the death penalty.
我无可奉告
I got nothing for you.
他坚持着他的说法
He's sticking to his story.
不可思议
It's uncanny.
真的
It really is.
她眼睛跟你一模一样
She does have your eyes.
都不需要做亲子鉴定
No DNA test needed.
很棒吧 新生儿的味道
It's incredible, right, that new baby smell,
当你抱着他们的时候
when you hold them close?
那感觉是无可比拟的
There's nothing like it in the world,
尤其是他们是你亲生的
especially not when they're yours.
马库斯 你现在在一个人生分水岭上
You, Marcus, are at a fork in the road.
你的宝贝女儿也是
And so is your baby girl.
事实上 刺杀大陪审团的证人
The fact is, assassinating a grand jury witness,
最好的结果也会是最高级别的监狱
best case scenario, you are looking at supermax.
每天23小时都待在一个无窗的盒子里
That's 23 hours a day inside of a windowless box.
几十年里无法与人交流
No human contact with anyone for decades.
几十年 马库斯 你可以忘记你的宝宝了
Decades, Marcus, you can forget about your baby.
你真的要在这条硬汉但傻缺的路上走到黑吗
Are you really gonna choose the tough-guy dumb-ass road?
马库斯 别毁了她的生活
Come on, Marcus. Don't ruin her life.
行吧
Man.
血缘大于一切
Blood wins every time.
行 我们需要另一个枪手的名字
Okay, we want the name of the other shooter.
他是谁
Who is it?
小鲁伊斯
It's Junior Ruiz.
你得透露更多 好吧
We're gonna need more than that, okay?
杀手的互说坏话
One killer's word over another
对我们没有任何价值 对你更是
gets us zilch, and you, even less.
行 那凶器枪♥支♥的信息怎么样
All right, then how about the murder guns, huh?
上面布满了鲁伊斯的指纹
With Ruiz's fingerprints all over them?
在哪
Where are they?
我们把枪扔河里了
We dumped them in the river there,
就在地狱之门公园边上
right off of Hell Gate Park.
行 那现在轮到丑哥
Okay, now El Feo.
听着 我给鲁伊斯打工的 好吧
All right, look, I work for Ruiz, okay?
他告诉我们有活干 我就知道这么多
He says we have work to do, that is all I know.
你是说 丑哥会告诉鲁伊斯去做什么 对吧
So you're telling us that El Feo told Ruiz what to do, right?
这个就是你的证供
That's the story you're gonna stick with.
行 足够逮捕鲁伊斯
Okay. We got enough to grab Ruiz.
鲁伊斯一旦反水
And if Ruiz flips,
我们就能逮捕丑哥
we'll have enough to grab El Feo.
小鲁伊斯
Junior Ruiz!
联邦调查局 有人在家吗
FBI! Anybody home?
- 有人吗 - OA
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表