什么情况
What's going on?
- 喂 - 马特奥
- Yo. - Mateo?
情况不对啊
Something ain't right here.
好吧 跟... 跟我没关系
Okay, nothing... nothing about me.
把... 把枪放下
Put... put the gun down.
没人搞鬼 老兄
This ain't no one's fault, man.
弗兰基 你过分了 把枪放下
Frank, you're doing a lot. Put it down.
- 放下 - 别碰我 伙计
- Put it down! - Get your hands off me, man.
联邦调查局 住手
FBI. Stop.
- 玛纪 - 喂 喂 别开枪
- Maggie? - Hey, hey! Don't shoot.
我们需要救护车立刻到比克曼大道639号♥
Okay, We need an ambulance to 639 Beekman Ave now.
问询报告 伊索贝尔办公室 五分钟后
我打不开门 拜托 开门
I can't open the door. Please, open this door.
OA
OA.
坚持住 喂 喂 坚持住
Stay with me. Hey. Hey, stay with me!
帮帮我
Help me.
不 不 不 玛纪
No, no! No, Maggie!
玛纪
Maggie!
行动有点失控了
The op was going sideways.
马特奥冲上前
Mateo jumped in,
他想保护我 就把枪夺了
tried to protect me, and he grabbed the gun.
但是当他和弗兰基一起倒下时
But when him and Frankie fell down,
枪走火了 射中了弗兰基
the weapon discharged and hit Frankie.
所以马特奥是无罪的
So no charges for Mateo?
不 甚至可以说他救了我一命
No, he probably saved my life.
那么就目前来看 这一枪没什么问题
So as far as these things go, it was a clean shoot.
那么行动是怎么偏离预期的呢
But then why did the op go south?
弗兰基突然被严重激怒了
Frankie was getting increasingly agitated.
他一直要求我吸一口可♥卡♥因♥
He was insisting that I try the coke.
OA拉响了警报
OA sounded the alarm.
没错 弗兰基越来越激动
Yeah, Frankie was escalating.
当他拿出枪威胁要对她开枪时
When he pulled the weapon and threatened to shoot her,
我们认为有必要
thought it was necessary to end the op
在局面变得更糟之前终止行动了
before things went from bad to worse.
你有异议吗
Mm, you disagree?
就是随机应变的决定
It was a judgment call.
行吧 事已至此
Well, what's done is done.
你们都根据当时的实际情况和现有的信息
You both made smart choices in real time
做出了明智的决定
with the information you had.
现在 我们得继续解决这个案子 对吗
Right now, we need to move forward to make this case, okay?
弗兰基的性命能保住
Frankie is expected to survive,
但需要经过六个小时的手术
but he's looking at six hours of surgery.
所以目前来看 我们暂时这样记录
So for now, we own the narrative until he wakes up
直到他醒来 能够提供证词
and can set the record straight.
铸博在联♥合♥行♥动♥中心有消息了
Jubal's got information in the JOC.
我们一直在监控马特奥的手♥机♥
We've been monitoring Mateo's phone.
这是他老板何塞·弗洛里尔刚发给他的
This was just sent to him by his boss, Jose.
我想知道发生了什么
回复他"好的 什么时候"
Hit him back with, "Okay, when?"
现在来
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our one chance.
马特奥在六个小时之后对我们就没用了
Mateo becomes useless to us in six hours.
我们得让他过去 让何塞自投罗网
We need to get him in there and get Jose to incriminate himself.
我不管他有多害怕
I don't care what his fears are.
他被抓住持有可♥卡♥因♥
He was the one that was caught with cocaine
和非法武器
and an illegal firearm.
别留情面了
Take the gloves off.
- 好吧 你准备好了吗 -不 我说过了
- All right, you sorted? - Nah, I told you.
我不能去见何塞 特别是在弗兰基的事之后
I can't talk to Jose, especially not after Frankie.
好吧 这是在我们的交易内的
Okay. This is part of the deal.
想免于牢狱之灾 你就得合作
You want to avoid going to prison, then you need to keep cooperating.
何塞是个杀人狂
Jose's a killer, man.
他享受了结人性命的乐趣
Like, he enjoys ending people.
你会一直在我们的监控之下
We're gonna have our eyes on you the entire time.
不 这可说不好
Nah, man. I don't know.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我需要你让何塞承认
I need you to get Jose to admit
他对基克和玛莉索做了什么
what he did to Kiko and Marisol.
我会给检察官办公室打电♥话♥
And I'm gonna go speak with the U.S. Attorney's Office
确保把你加入证人保护计划
and make sure that you're in the Witness Protection Program.
马特奥
Mateo.
我在给你和你男朋友
Look, I am giving you and your boyfriend
一个好好生活的机会
a chance to live a good life.
远离帮派
Away from the gang.
你很害怕何塞
You're terrified of Jose.
你一直生活在重压之下
Okay, you live under constant pressure.
你梦想过多少次不再躲藏
How many times a day do you wish you didn't have to hide?
我在给你提供一个退出的机会
I'm offering you an out.
但你得帮我抓住这个凶手
But you have to help me bring this killer down.
好吧
A'ight.
好吧 行
A'ight, okay.
我...我加入
I... I'm in.
很好
Good.
各位 快来看看这个
Guys, everyone needs to see this.
嗯 什么东西
Yeah? What do you got?
何塞又发了一条信息
Another text from Jose.
现在过来 把那个女人带来见我
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
怎么了
What?
问何塞 在发生了弗兰基的事后
Ask Jose how he expects to get her in there
他怎么指望她还敢过去
after what happened with Frankie.
"她之前被吓到了
"She's spooked from earlier.
不确定还想不想见面"
Not sure if she'll want to meet."
我不在乎 想办法把她弄过来
你说怎么办
It's your call.
我们动手吧
Let's make this case.
但是 玛纪...
Look, Maggie...
这是我们抓住何塞的最好机会
No, this is our best shot to get Jose.
我们开始吧
Let's get you in there.
OA
OA.
铸博 移♥动♥指挥中心准备好了
All right, Jubal, the mobile command center's set up.
- 能听到吗 - 一清二楚
- You read me? - Yep. Loud and clear.
我们在你和马特奥身上装上摄像头和麦
We have cams on you and Mateo, plus sound.
大量探员预先到位
We have multiple assets pre-positioned.
三队特警 还有纽约警局可全面控制局面
Three SWAT teams, plus NYPD is ready to assist
随时准备协助
with running full containment if needed.
收到
Roger that.
遇到困难的信♥号♥♥
The first hint of trouble,
你想用什么口头暗号♥
what verbal distress signal do you want to use?
报仇
Payback.
有詹姆斯·布朗的风范 我喜欢
Little James Brown, I like it.
美国黑人歌♥手 代表专辑《报仇》
我们开始吧
Let's get some.
OA 他们开到了
OA, they're pulling up now.
静♥坐♥而观其变
Sitting, uh, waiting, watching,
抱歉 这真不是我的强项
really isn't my forte, I'm sorry.
我知道第一天回归很紧张
Look, I know this is a big first day back,
但玛纪很有经验 她...
but Maggie's done this so many times that she's probably...
她是与我们共事的最出色的警探之一
One of the best agents that we have ever worked with,
但不管我们做得有多好
but bad things happen on this job every day
总有不幸降临在这种任务上 不是吗
no matter how good we are at doing it, right?
是的 但她很可靠
Yeah, but she's solid.
而且还有我们在
And we've all got her back.
我知道待命很紧张 OA 好吗
Look, I know the waiting sucks, OA, all right?
我们马上就会忙起来了
We're gonna get busy real quick here.
坐下
Sit.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我以为要和卖♥♥家见面
I thought I was meeting with the dealer.
他马上就来
He's coming.
我说了 坐下
I said sit.
好的
Okay.
我要再靠他们近一点
I'm just gonna get a little closer.
没关系
It's okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表