Yeah, but this is from a decade ago.
他怎么会卷入到导弹盗窃行动中的呢
How did he get tied up in a missile heist?
我来深入调查一下尼可斯
Yeah, I'll do a deep dive into Nichols,
看能不能找到联♥系♥
see if I can't fill in the gaps.
同时 你们尽快出动拿下他
In the meantime, saddle up and take him down.
已就位
In position.
收到 原地待命
Copy that. Standing by.
话说我听到了一个传言
So I heard a rumor.
是嘛 我对传言可没什么兴趣
Yeah? I'm not really a rumor guy, Tiff.
好吧 也可以算是情报
Okay, well, call it intel.
我一个在白领犯罪组的朋友告诉我
A friend of mine from White Collar said, uh,
他听说你在申请特工主管的岗位
he heard you were applying for an SSA position.
就是看看我还有什么路子可走
Just exploring my options.
好了 嫌疑人有动作了
All right, we got movement.
是他
It's him.
上 上
Go, go.
- 联调局 - 举起手来
- FBI! - Hands up!
雷·尼可斯 举起手来
Ray Nichols, hands in the air now.
- 亲爱的 发生了什么 - 我不知道啊
- Baby, what's happening? - Whoa. I don't know.
- 亲爱的 我不知道 没事的 - 放过她
- Baby, I don't know. It's okay. - Let her go. Let her go!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好了 行吧 行吧
All right. Okay! Okay!
对我妻子谨慎些
Just be careful with my wife.
她怀着孕呢
She's pregnant.
雷 出什么事了
Ray, what's happening?
放松 给他们点空间
Just take it easy. Give them some room.
导弹在哪呢
Where's the Javelins? Hey!
导弹呢 在屋里吗
Where are the javelins, inside?
我无可奉告
I got nothing to say.
无可奉告吗
You got nothing to say?
你妻子怀孕了 你的孩子都要出生了
Your wife is pregnant. You got a kid on the way.
你最好把一切都老实交代了
You tell me everything you know now.
我不会说的
Nah, I ain't talking.
我要求见律师
I want a lawyer.
找到导弹了吗
Any sign of the missiles?
没有 这里没有
No, this place is clear.
好吧 现在的情况是
All right, so here's the deal.
没有在尼可斯的住处发现导弹
No sign of the missiles at Nichols' place,
他什么也不交代 但好消息是
and he is not talking, but the good news is,
人们不会突发奇想决定去偷军♥火♥
people don't just wake up and decide to rob armories.
所以一定是他过去经历过的什么事
So there must be something in his history
促使了他参与这次行动
that will lead to his confederates.
我们需要找到这个动机 有什么发现吗 凯利
We just need to find it. Kelly, anything?
没什么特别的
Yeah, not much.
这家伙行为低调
The guy's pretty low profile.
几年都没报过税了
Hasn't filed a tax return in years.
伊恩 你那边呢
Mm-hmm. Ian, what about your team?
一样的... 他不用社交软件
Same story... he has no social media
也几乎没在网上留下行踪
and minimal presence online.
- 我可能发现了点什么 - 是吗
- I might have something. - Yeah?
雷在十年间都没找到过正经工作
So Ray hasn't been formally employed in a decade,
但他最后工作过的地方
but the last place he worked was a garage
是一个空壳公♥司♥的车♥库♥ 属于阿当·波拉特
owned by a shell corp linked to a man named Adem Polat.
似乎烟酒爆♥炸♥物管理局已经调查他两年了
Looks like ATF has been investigating him, for two years.
好吧 我有点感兴趣了
Okay, now I'm intrigued.
有这家伙更多的信息吗
Tell me more about this guy.
他来自土耳其
He's originally from Turkey,
在军队待过很长时间
spent a lot of time in the military.
他在这做什么 他有工作吗
What's he doing here? He have a job?
我不确定那算是工作还是个掩护
I don't know if it's a front or a job,
他在皇后区开了一家制衣厂
but it looks like he owns a garment factory in Queens.
好的 我们再深入调查一下这位波拉特
All right, let's dig deeper into this Polat.
让蒂凡尼去审讯尼可斯的妻子
And hey, have Tiffany interview Nichols' wife,
看看她知道些什么
see what she knows.
认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
认识吗
Is that a yes?
先告诉我雷出什么事了
I need to know what's going on with Ray first.
雷关在拘留所里等待谋杀指控
Ray's in a holding cell staring down federal murder charges,
这就是雷的处境
that's what's happening with Ray.
他没交代 是吧
He's not talking, is he?
是的
No.
但如果你配合我们
But if you cooperate,
我们可以用这点帮助雷
we can use that to help Ray,
跟助理检察官谈谈 减轻对他的指控
talk to the AUSA about reducing his charges.
我再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you again.
认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
认识
Yeah.
我很怕他
And he scares me a lot.
雷是给阿当工作吗
Did Ray work for Adem?
是的
Yes.
干了十年
For the past ten years.
他们定在车♥库♥碰头
They met at the garage.
阿当私下给他很奇怪的工作
Adem gave him odd jobs off the books.
都很危险 但我们确实需要钱
Dangerous things, but we needed the money.
你还认识他那儿别的人吗
Do you know anyone else that works for him?
雷从来不提其他人
No, Ray never talked about the other guys.
你愿意戴上窃听器去和阿当谈谈吗
Would you be willing to wear a wire and talk with Adem?
窃听器
A wire?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
我说了 我很怕他
Like I said, he scares me.
我怀孕了 快有男宝宝了
And I'm pregnant. I'm about to have a baby boy.
我明白
I understand.
作为妻子 也是母亲
You wanna make the best decisions for your family,
你想为家庭考虑周全
as a mother and a wife.
但现在对你家人最好的决定
But right now the best decision for your family
就是帮我们把阿当送进监狱
is to help us put Adem behind bars.
如果对雷有利 我会配合
If it'll help Ray, I'll do it.
好
Okay.
这个装置能捕捉音频和视频
Okay, that unit captures audio and visual,
这样我们能跟你保持音画同步
so we'll be able to hear what you hear and see what you see.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
放轻松
Just be natural.
没那么容易
Not that easy.
阿当确实让人不舒服
Adem doesn't exactly make you feel comfortable.
保持专注 行吗
Stay focused, okay?
就谈交易 直接告诉他你想要雷那份钱
Make it about business. You want Ray's share of the profit.
现在有孩子要养
You've got a family to look after.
就这么说
Lean into that.
我进去之后跟他要雷那份钱
So I go in, ask for the money he owes Ray,
等他给我钱
and when he pays me...
你就赶快离开那里
You get the hell out of there as quick as you can.
他关于同伙透露越多
But the more he says about his known associates
对雷今后就越有利
or accomplices, the better it'll be, for Ray down the line.
别太急功近利
Don't push it, though.
我们只需要那笔钱
All we really need is that payment.
能够证明阿当也涉嫌此案
That confirms that Adem was involved.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 好 准备好了
Yeah. Okay. Ready.
祝你好运
Good luck.
刚刚什么情况
What was that about?
怎么了
What?
"别太急功近利" "赶快出来"
"Don't push it." "Get out of there quick."
我们得找到那些导弹
I mean, we do need to find those missiles.
我明白 但这与她无关
I get it, but that's not her problem.
她并没做错什么
She didn't do anything wrong.
去白领犯罪组的事
This white collar thing,
妮娜的主意吗
is that Nina's idea?
不 我的主意
No, it's mine.
当然她也让步了
But she's stepping back too.
是啊 在罗马那事之后 这样也合情合理
Yeah, that makes sense, after what happened with Rome.
你了解她 她说这和那事无关
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表