剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
You died, went to heaven, pressed a button,
你死了 上了天堂 按了个按钮
and they turned you into a size 16?
他们就把你的身材变成了16码吗
Pretty much.
是这样的
That is so unfair.
太不公平了
Previously on "Drop Dead Diva"
《美女上错身》前情提要
You're not telling Grayson?
你不打算告诉格雷森吗
I'm Jane now.
我现在是简了
He loved Deb.
他爱的是黛比
Do you believe that love conquers all?
你相信爱能战胜一切吗
I want to.
我想相信
Let him fall in love with you.
让他去主动爱上你吧
Vanessa Hemmings with Dewey & Pierce.
我是杜威与皮尔斯事务所的瓦内萨·海明斯
He looks at her the same way he used to look at me.
他看她的眼神 和以前看我的一模一样
Well, Deb.
那个还是黛比的"我"
Mm, the way we look at pizza after swim aerobics.
就是我们做完水中有氧操后看匹萨的眼神
Yeah.
对
Any chance I had with Grayson is gone.
我和格雷森算是彻底没戏了
But you know those office romances never work out, right?
但你们知道办公室恋情向来无疾而终吧
No good-night kiss,
没有睡前一吻吗
or you only do that at the office?
还是你们只在办公室才做那种事
You can't make him love you by telling him that you're Deb.
你不能通过告诉他你是黛比而让他爱上你
Stacy, I'm gonna tell him. Oh, my god.
史黛西 我打算告诉他了 天啊
I've got something important to tell you.
我有重要的事想告诉你
Jane, will you...
简 你愿意...
be my best man?
做我的伴郎吗
No. What?
不 什么
Jane!
简
Grayson!!
格雷森
Please, Grayson. Please.
求你 格雷森 不要
Deb?
黛比
The new season of "Drop Dead Diva" begins now.
现在隆重推出新一季的《美女上错身》
Excuse me. Hi.
不好意思 你好
I'm looking for Grayson Kent.
我想找格雷森·肯特
He was just brought in by an ambulance.
他刚被救护车送到这里
Okay. Grayson Kent.
好 格雷森·肯特
I am so sorry. He didn't make it.
很抱歉 他已经去世了
What?
什么
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请您节哀顺变
Jane! Jane!
简 简
It's me -- Grayson!
是我啊 格雷森
I died, but when I went upstairs,
我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门
I pressed the return button,
我按下了返回键
and now I'm back in this body.
然后我就进驻到这副躯体里复活了
And, Jane, I know you're really Deb.
还有 简 我知道你其实是黛比
Oh, my god.
天啊
Grayson.
格雷森
Hey, Jane. Oh, not now, sir.
简 我现在没空 先生
But it's me -- Grayson.
是我啊 格雷森
I died, but when I went upstairs...
我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门...
Yo, Jane!
你好啊 简
Baby, it's me -- Grayson.
宝贝 是我啊 格雷森
I died, but when I went upstairs --
我死了 但是当我到了天堂之门
Jane? Iit's me. Jane, it's me.
简 是我啊 简 是我
Jane, it's me -- Grayson.
简 是我啊 格雷森
Jane! It's really me.
简 真的是我
Ma'am, are you okay?
女士 你还好吗
You were talking in your sleep.
你一直在说梦话
I'm fine.
我没事
How's he doing? Any change?
他怎么样 有什么变化吗
No, nothing yet.
暂时没变化
Jane. Jane!
简 简
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
I just had that same dream,
我又做了那个相同的梦
except for this time it was disco instead of reggae.
只不过这次不是雷鬼音乐而是迪斯科舞曲
Oh, sweetie, I'm sure he's gonna wake up real soon.
宝贝 他肯定很快就会醒过来的
Yeah.
是啊
And then what?
然后呢
"And then what" what?
什么"然后呢"
Stacy, after he was hit by the car,
史黛西 当他被车撞了之后
he looked directly at me and called me "Deb."
他直视着我的眼睛 叫我"黛比"
I mean, when he wakes up again, who's he gonna see --
我是说 当他再次清醒 看到的会是谁呢
Jane or Deb?
是简 还是黛比
Fred. No.
是弗雷德 才不是
He's calling.
他打电♥话♥来了
Hey. How's he doing?
嗨 他情况如何
About the same. I miss you.
还是老样子 我想你
I just saw you like an hour ago.
我一小时之前刚刚见过你
I don't know what I'd do if you were hit by a car.
如果被撞的是你 我真的不知道该怎么办
Promise me you'll always look left, right,
跟我保证 过马路之前要向左看 向右看
and then left again.
然后再向左看
I promise. And...Fred?
我保证 还有 弗雷德
Yeah? I miss you, too.
怎么了 我也想你
Hey, uh, can I talk to Jane?
我能和简说几句吗
He wants to talk to you.
他想和你说话
Um, she's...busy.
她很...忙
Oh. I got to go.
我要挂了
Can I help you?
有什么能帮您的吗
I'm looking for Kim Kaswell.
我想找一下金·卡斯维
I regret to inform you
非常遗憾地通知您
that Ms. Kaswell is no longer with us.
卡斯维小姐已经不在了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
Yeah, it's sad,
是的 很令人伤感
but she's in a better place.
但她去了更好的地方
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Lady, she's fine. She just quit the firm.
女士 她很好 只是辞职了而已
What is wrong with you?
你有病啊
Uh, you know what? This is ms. Kaswell's new address.
这是卡斯维小姐的新地址
Thank you.
谢谢
So, I'm confused, freddy.
我不明白 弗雷德
With kim gone, why are you still on her desk?
金都走了 你还赖着她的办公桌干嘛
Free coffee, free office supplies,
这里有免费的咖啡和办公用品
And I am building a plantation on "Farmville."
而且我正在"开心农场"建种植园呢
Why would I leave?
我♥干♥嘛要走
Parker. I just saw the doctor.
帕克 我刚刚去见过医生
Said he could wake up anytime.
说他随时可能醒来
Yeah.
对啊
We're just...waiting.
我们只需要...等待
Can I talk to you out here?
咱们能到那边谈谈吗
Go.
走
Look, it's been three days.
已经过了三天了
It's time to get back to work.
你应该回去工作了
Fine, but at the moment, I don't have any clients.
好啊 但是目前我没有客户
Oh, potentially, you have a whale.
你有可能会接到一位鲸鱼客户
That is highly insensitive.
你那么说太过分了
Maybe the client has a thyroid problem.
也许那个客户的甲状腺有问题呢
Oh, no.
不是的
Sweetie, a "whale" is what we call a wealthy client.
亲爱的 我们管有钱的客户叫"鲸鱼"
Tim Kline just fired his lawyer
就在庭审当天早晨
on the morning of his trial.
提姆·克莱因炒了他的律师
Oh, my god. Tim Kline,
天哪 那个电影明星
the movie star, is your whale? Potentially.
提姆·克莱因就是你的鲸鱼吗 有可能
Oh, he's charged with a hit and run --
他因为开车肇事逃逸而被起诉
12-year-old girl.
受害者是一个十二岁女孩
She's in bad shape. Yep.
被撞得很惨 没错
Jane, you're gonna meet him in an hour.
简 你一个小时后要跟他见面
No. Poolside at the Waverly?
不要 在威弗利山庄的游泳池边吗
It's where he takes all of his meetings.
他所有的会议都是在那儿开的
It's also where he trashed his hotel room,
也就是在那里 他把酒店房♥间搞得乱七八糟
Made a sex tape,
录了性♥爱♥录影带
and drunk twittered about his affair.
还醉醺醺地把自己的风流韵事发到了微博上
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表