剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
But she looks gorgeous.
但她看起来美极了
And maybe I'm overstepping when I say this,
或许我这么说太多管闲事了
but I think, in this case,
但我觉得针对这个案子
she would have wanted you to hold your advice
她会希望你不要再提建议
and just tell her that she was doing fine.
而只是告诉她 她做得很棒
Janie.
简宝
I'm sorry I startled you.
很抱歉吓到你了
What's going on?
怎么了
I want to apologize, Janie.
简宝 我想向你道歉
You were right.
你说得对
I crash in on your life like a tornado
我就像龙♥卷♥风♥一样闯入你的生活
and expect you to drop everything for me.
还指望你为我放下自己的事
No, it's -- it's okay.
不 这没什么
And you know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
Because I-I do -- i get distracted by life
因为我确实...被生活搞得焦头烂额
And I should call you more often.
我也该多给你打几个电♥话♥
I'm sorry I made things harder by acting like a goofball.
都是我冒失莽撞才弄巧成拙的 对不起
It's okay.
没关系
but you should know --
实话告诉你
It's just because I'm scared.
这都是因为我很害怕
Why are you scared?
你害怕什么呢
What if we lose?
怕我们会输
I just can't go to jail...
我可不想进监狱
or...Canada.
或逃到加拿大
Oh, god, no.
千万不要
Then we better not lose.
那我们就要一举得胜
You know, mom, I don't say it,
妈你知道吗 虽然我嘴上不说
but I really admire your energy...
但我的确很佩服你的那份活力
and your compassion.
和你的怜悯之心
I'm really lucky to be your daughter.
做你的女儿真是三生有幸
Oh, god, you were just great in court yesterday.
天 你昨天在庭上表现得太棒了
And it's just not fair that judge shut you down.
法官打断你真是不公平
She wasn't on that plane.
她当时又不在飞机上
You know, you just can't know what it was like
要知道 若非身临其境
unless you were there.
就无法体会个中滋味
Mom...
妈
You're absolutely right.
你说得太对了
I am?
是吗
Your honor, what the hell's going on here?
法官大人 这是在搞什么
She -- she -- she rearranged the jury box
她重排了陪审席位
and added space heaters. Oh, and a stereo.
装上了热风机 还配备了音响
Are you really gonna allow these theatrics?
您真要任由她在此胡闹吗
I am just setting the scene, like you told me to.
我只是遵照您的意见 场景再现
I'll allow it. Let's get started.
我准许 开始吧
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
You are all passengers on flight 82.
现在你们都是82号♥航♥班♥上的乘客
It is three hours into your ordeal,
你们已经历了三小时的煎熬
and the air conditioner has long crapped out.
而且空调机早已出了故障
So it's 84 degrees,
现在是华氏84度[约为29摄氏度]
and it is steadily getting warmer.
而且温度还在不断上升
The flight attendants aren't providing food or water,
空乘人员并未提供任何饮食
and you've been instructed not to use the lavatory.
并告知各位乘客不要使用洗手间
Oh, and, by the way, you are hearing this.
另外 你们还会听见这样的声音
Those three crying babies will soon be joined by two more.
这是三个婴儿的哭泣声 不久还会多两个
And that -- that rotting stench --
阵阵的腐臭味
That's from a vomit bag in seat 41E.
从41E座位的呕吐袋中传来
Oh, quiet. Quiet, everyone. That's the pilot.
请大家安静 机长有话要讲
Greetings from the flight deck, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 我从驾驶舱向各位致以问候
We apologize for the delay
我们为航♥班♥延误向您致歉
and hope to have you in the air in a matter of minutes.
希望在几分钟之内能够起飞
Great.
好得很
And in case you didn't know, he's lying.
其实咱们都心知肚明 他在说谎
The real passengers of flight 82
真正的82号♥航♥班♥乘客
were deposed in preparation for this trial,
未获准参加这次审判
And I would like to read you a few of their statements.
我来宣读他们的部分陈述
"The stench was so strong,
"舱内臭气熏天
"I tried to breathe only through my mouth.
我试着只用口呼吸"
"I promised my little girl
"我向小女儿承诺
That we would never, ever fly again."
我们永远永远也不坐飞机了"
"I felt helpless and scared,
"我感到惶恐无助
And I didn't believe anything they told us."
他们说的话 我一个字也不相信"
Actually, that last one
实际上 最后一句
was from an American hostage held in Iran,
是一位被困伊朗的美国人♥质♥说的
But it kind of fits, doesn't it?
可倒也符合情境 不是吗
One final question.
最后一个问题
In front of you is a lever marked "Emergency Exit."
如果面前有个手柄 标有"紧急逃生出口"字样
If you pull it, you can escape.
只要一拉 就可逃生
How many of you might pull that lever?
有多少人愿意拉下手柄
♪ So let's not make this complicated ♪
♪不要小题大做♪
♪ I never made the honor roll ♪
♪ 我没上过光荣榜 ♪
You went to all this trouble for me.
这次麻烦多亏你帮我解决
What trouble? You're my mom.
怎么能算麻烦 你是我妈啊
Bingum. Bingum.
宾格温小姐 宾格温太太
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I'll, uh, grab us some drinks. Sure.
我去拿点喝的 好的
Can I borrow your daughter for a second?
能跟你女儿说说话吗
Take your time. I'm gonna put in a karaoke request.
慢慢聊吧 我去点首歌♥
Grayson dropped the suit. It's over.
格雷森撤诉了 都结束了
That's great news.
这消息太棒了
And thank you, Jane. Sure.
也谢谢你 简 别客气
Jane, we're up next. Okay.
简 我们是下一首 好的
You are so lucky.
你真有福气
My daughter refused to sing with me.
我女儿从来不肯和我一起唱歌♥
Was she shy?
她是害羞吗
No, she had a terrible voice.
不是 她唱得很难听
Bobbie... You're coming with us.
波比 你也一起来
All right, girls, come on.
好啦 姑娘们上
Oh, I love this song.
这歌♥我喜欢
You start.
你起头
♪ Sometimes in our lives ♪
♪ 人生不尽如意 ♪
♪ We all have pain ♪
♪ 难免苦痛 ♪
♪ We all have sorrow ♪
♪ 亦有悲伤 ♪
♪ But if we are wise ♪
♪ 看淡风雨 ♪
♪ We know that there is always tomorrow ♪
♪ 寻求明日希望 ♪
♪ Lean on me ♪
♪ 让我伸手相帮 ♪
♪ When you're not strong ♪
♪ 谁能永葆坚强 ♪
♪ I'll be your friend ♪
♪ 我愿助你渡过 ♪
♪ I'll help you carry on ♪
♪ 这段艰苦时光 ♪
♪ For it won't be long ♪
♪ 等待不会久长 ♪
♪ Till I'm gonna need ♪
♪ 你我扶持互相 ♪
♪ Somebody to lean on ♪
♪ 做彼此的避风港 ♪
♪ Just call on me, mother ♪
♪ 妈妈无需彷徨 ♪
♪ When you need a hand ♪
♪ 我愿伸手相帮 ♪
♪ We all need somebody to lean on ♪
♪ 我们都需要一个避风港 ♪
♪ If there is a load ♪
♪ 若有太多重负 ♪
♪ You have to bear ♪
♪ 要你勉力担当 ♪
Hey, what'going on?
叫我什么事
I want to show you something outside. Okay.
到外面来 我想给你看些东西 好吧
♪ I'm right up the road ♪
♪ 我会在你身旁 ♪
♪ I'll share your load ♪
♪ 为你手挑肩扛 ♪
♪ If you just call me ♪
♪ 只要一声求助 ♪
So, what's up?
到底怎么啦
Have to show you. Okay.
你看了就知道了 好吧
Oh, my god. Yeah, I know.
天啊 很棒吧
If I'd won my suit, it wouldn't be there.
如果我胜诉 就不会有这广♥告♥了
That's amazing.
真是惊艳
She knew better than me, Jane.
她比我想得更透彻 简
I tried to bully her into making changes to that contract,
我想逼她修改那份合同
but...
可现在
Ah, I wish she were here to say, "I told you so."
我希望能听到她说 "我就说嘛"
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表