剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
To stay current.
为了跟上时代的步伐
Oh, it -- it wasn't
怎么
Because Westin Labs had lowered their price?
不是因为威斯汀实验室降价了吗
How could we know they'd lowered the price
之前我们都不知道有这么一项检查
when we had no prior knowledge it existed?
又怎么可能知道他们降价了
We received this e-mail
这封电子邮件
from a vice president of Westin Labs.
是威斯汀实验室的副总裁发给我们的
He's kept a record of every sales meeting
自1989年起 他就保存着与潜在客户的
he's had with a potential client since 1989.
所有销♥售♥会议纪录
And in this note,
在这份笔记里
he details a meeting
他详细记录了
he had with your company in January of '93.
在93年1月与贵公♥司♥的一次会议内容
I'd like to read his summary to the jury, if I may.
我想向陪审团读一下记录摘要
"Wednesday, January 7, 1993.
"1993年1月7日 星期三
Met with ZygoLife purchasing agent to discuss FGR-3 test.
与泽果来福的采购员见面商谈FGR-3检测
Agent refused, citing the cost of $75 a unit."
对方拒绝了 还价为每单位75美元"
Can you identify the purchasing agent
你能指认出那位拒绝
who refused to purchase this test?
购买♥♥检测的采购员吗
1993 is a long time ago.
1993年很久远了
Oh, well, the name's here in the e-mail.
这封邮件里提到了那个名字
Oh, you don't want to...
你不想...
Okay.
好吧
It's your name.
竟然是你的名字
I would like to introduce this e-mail as evidence.
我要提交这封邮件作为证据
Objection! Overruled.
反对 反对无效
Your honor, bottom line -- these men are colluding
法官大人 总之 这些人相互串通
for the sole purpose of preventing my clients from working.
唯一目的就是使我的委托人们失业
But my colleagues and I are simply
但我和我的同事们只是
sharing employee reviews and nothing more.
在分享对员工的评价而已
These "reviews" have the clear purpose
这些"评价"的明确目的
of suppressing the ability
就是压制舞娘们
of the dancers to demand better working conditions.
以防她们提出改善工作环境的要求
That's not how we see it.
我们不是这意思
All right. I've heard enough.
好了 我听够了
There is, indeed, evidence of collusion.
的确有那几位老板相互串通的证据
Your honor. Stow it, counselor.
法官大人 别说了 律师
This court hereby instructs Mr.Z
本法庭特此通知Z先生
to re-hire all his dancers, and they will keep their tips.
重新雇佣所有舞娘 而且她们不用上缴小费
Furthermore, I want you and all your colleagues
此外我要求你和你所有的同事们
to submit your employee contracts to this court for review,
向本庭上交你们的员工合同 以供审查
post haste.
从速执行
By "post haste", he means --
"从速"的意思就是...
"Quickly." We know.
迅速地 我们懂的
We're dancers, not dummies.
我们舞娘也不是傻瓜
Court is adjourned. Your honor
休庭 法官大人
If you'll grant leave for an amicus motion?
可以请你稍等片刻吗
Yes?
好吧
I've been waiting to do this for a week, sir.
这一刻 我已经等了一周了 先生
And now that we're finally together,
现在我们终于都聚在一起了
I'd like to ask your permission
希望您能允许我
to marry your incredible daughter.
迎娶您优秀的女儿
That would be me.
也就是我
So ordered.
批准
Thanks, daddy.
谢谢 爸爸
Mr. Parker.
帕克先生
Ms. Kaswell.
卡斯维女士
My position is nonnegotiable.
我的要求没有商量的余地
I want a 10% raise, and you and I come to an understanding.
我要10%的加薪 还要与你达成共识
What kind of an understanding?
什么样的共识
I'm back with the firm. I'm not back with you.
我是回到公♥司♥ 而不是回到你身边
May I ask why you changed your mind?
我可以问你为什么改主意了吗
No.
不行
No?
不行
No, you may not ask why I changed my mind.
不行 你不能问我为什么改主意
We just got an offer from ZygoLife's attorney.
泽果来福的律师刚刚出价给我们
Uh, since you are the client...
既然你是委托人...
Mom.
妈 你看吧
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
我对这个价位很满意
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Well, I hope that you'll say you'll forgive me.
我希望你能说 你原谅我了
I never meant to hurt you or your family.
我从来没想伤害你和你的家人
You were just trying to protect my son.
你只是想保护我的儿子
It's what every mother wants.
这是所有母亲所希望的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It was my pleasure, Eli. It truly was.
这是我的荣幸 伊莱 真心的
Come on, mom. Let's go.
走吧 妈妈 我们走
Tonight, I'm buying you dinner.
今晚的晚餐 我买♥♥单
Jane. Kim.
简 金
You're back. I am.
你回来了 是的
And I heard about the glowing
我还听说你为我写了
recommendations you wrote for me.
充满溢美之辞的推荐信
It was nothing.
小事不足挂齿
I know. I can't wait to return the favor some day.
我知道 我等不及要报答你的好意了
Bill?
比尔
Hey, Jane. Can I come in?
简 我能进来吗
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 没事
I think I left my cellphone here the other night.
我觉得那晚我把手♥机♥落在你家了
Yeah, I think it might have fallen out of my pants
我觉得可能是从我的裤子里掉出来了
Uh, when -- when you took them off.
就在你脱我裤子的时候
Yeah.
可能吧
And -- and, uh, I-I just got off a nonstop haul --
接下来几天我忙得团团转
Tumor resection, two aneurysm clippings --
做了一例肿瘤切除手术和两例动脉瘤夹闭术
And I realized I never called you back.
然后我发现我还没回你电♥话♥
And now I feel like a jerk.
我觉得自己很混帐
No, no, no worries at all.
不 不 完全不用担心
I was hoping to seek an appropriate date,
我希望今晚能有次正经的约会
if not the tonight.
改天也行
Tonight works.
今晚没问题
Well, then as soon as I get my cellphone.
那就尽快找到我的手♥机♥吧
Right. I think it might be under the bed.
好的 我觉得应该在床底下
Oh. I'll go look.
我去看看
Found it. Great.
找到啦 太好了
So, uh, I was thinking Italian.
意大利菜怎么样
Oh, I love Italian.
我爱死意大利菜了
Hey, I want to thank you for giving me another chance --
我想谢谢你能再给我一次机会
Me and my oversized ego and god complex.
原谅我这个自以为凌驾于万物之上的自大狂
Oh, god. I...
天啊 我...
No, you -- I mean...
不会吧 你怎么...
How did you hear your messages?
你是怎么听到留言的
I just deleted them.
我刚刚都删除了啊
Jane, I am a neurosurgeon.
简 我是个神经外科医生
I have to check my messages.
我必须查收信息
Yes, you do.
是的 没错
But I got to say,
但我不得不说
when you get mad, you're pretty adorable.
你生气的时候相当可爱
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表