剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
What they did today was a stunt.
他们今天故意耍花招
The attorney buried the autopsy report
那个律师把尸检报告藏了起来
so he could ambush us in court
就是为了在法庭上突袭我们
and try and shame you into dropping the case.
让你觉得羞愧而撤诉
Well, it worked.
那他成功了
Why is there a wedding-cake book on your desk?
为什么你桌上会有关于结婚蛋糕的书
Because Grayson almost ordered
因为格雷森差点订了个
an ice-cream cake with rainbow sprinkles.
点缀着彩虹糖的冰淇淋蛋糕
It is a wedding, not a 5-year-old's birthday party.
这可是婚礼 不是五岁小孩的生日派对
I know, right?
是啊 我就说嘛
Wait. Sweetie, why are you here?
等等 亲爱的 你怎么过来了
Teri called with a code red.
泰丽紧急呼叫我
She said that you had a big date tonight
她说你今晚有个重要约会
and you weren't gonna change your outfit.
但你不打算换衣服
Yeah, I'm not -- I'm not gonna go.
是的 我不想去了
All I can think about is this case.
我现在满脑子都是这个案子
I mean, this poor girl. It's really sad.
这个可怜女孩的事太让人难过了
This could have been any one of us --
这件事也可能发生在我们身上
Struggling model, dies getting a boob job.
努力奋斗的模特 因为隆胸手术而死
So true.
没错
Except for the boob-job part.
但我不会去隆胸
Well, actually...
其实...
Are you telling me...
你是想说...
I thought about it.
我曾经考虑过
A few weeks before I got this body,
在我变成简之前的几周
I made an appointment to talk with a doctor.
我约了个整形医生
You never told me.
你从没跟我说过
I know.
是的
I wasn't sure.
我那时还没决定
Anyway, it's not an issue anymore.
不管怎样 现在那已经不是问题了
Thank you, Jane.
这得感谢简
You should go on this date tonight!
你应该去赴今晚的约会
Have fun.
玩得开心点
I mean, Teri said the mom is dropping the case, right?
我听泰丽说那个女孩的母亲已经撤诉了
So there's nothing left to do
所以你也没什么可做的了
except be sexy and interesting.
不如表现得性感迷人 谈笑风生吧
I don't know.
我心里没底
I haven't been on a first date in a long time.
我已经很久没跟人初次约会了
Now I'm kind of nervous.
还真有点紧张
Here's all you need to know.
你只需要知道
If you're annoyed when the waiter comes by,
如果服务生过来的时候你觉得烦
then the date is going well.
那说明约会很成功
But if you're relieved, then order something that doesn't
如果你觉得是解脱 说明约会很失败
take long to cook because the date is a dud.
那就点些上得快的菜吧
That's genius. Either way...
真有才 不管怎样
Don't rush home.
别急着回家
You-know-who told me he had big plans tonight.
某个人说他今晚有大计划
And by "You-know-who," I mean Fred,
"某个人"指的是弗雷德
And by "Big plans," I mean --
而"大计划"指的是...
Yeah, I-I cracked the code.
行了 我懂的
When we first smelled smoke?
我们是什么时候闻到烟味的
We were in his bedroom.
当时我们在他的卧室里
Gary was in his uniform,
盖瑞穿着他的制♥服♥
I was in mine -- if you know what I mean.
我穿着我的制♥服♥ 你知道我什么意思吧
I was naked.
我没穿衣服
The plaintiff stipulates that we do, in fact,
原告表示 我们的确知道
know what the witness means.
证人是什么意思
What did you see that night?
你那天晚上看到了什么
I saw that man right there run into a burning building
我看见 当大家都从着火的大楼往外跑时
when everyone was running out.
这个男人冲了进去
He escorted one family to the street, then another.
他把一个个的家庭救了出来 护送到街上
Then when he heard there was someone still inside --
这时他听见里面有人在呼救
He went back in? He didn't hesitate.
他又冲进去了吗 没有丝毫犹豫
Flames filled the doorway.
火焰吞没了出口
I didn't know if he was gonna make it out.
我不知道他还能不能活着出来
And then, when I thought I would never see him again,
就在我觉得自己再也见不到他的时候
he emerged from the window with this woman right here.
他带着这位女士从窗户里爬了出来
Your witness.
该你问了
Miss Lee, is Gary Rice a real fireman?
李小姐 加里·赖斯是真正的消防队员吗
No. But that night, Gary Rice was a real hero.
不 但那天晚上他是个真正的英雄
Tasty.
真好喝
Cosmopolitan.
《大都会》上教的
Taught myself how to make it this afternoon.
我花了一下午 学会了调法
Well, you're just full of surprises.
你真是个充满惊喜的人
Well, I am just getting started.
这才只是个开始
What -- what -- what --
你...你...你...
Whatcha doing?
你在干什么
Just a little foot massage.
给你做个足部按♥摩♥
Yes, you are. But why?
是的 我看到了 但为什么呢
Well, you know what they say about feet --
你知道他们是怎么说的吗
The "neglected erogenous zone."
脚是"不为人知的敏感地带"
Not mine.
我的不是
I'm just not a foot person. But "A" for effort!
我的脚不敏感 不过你的努力值得嘉奖
It's -- I'm cool.
没关系的
I got this.
我能行的
I'm sure you do.
我知道
Fred.
弗雷德
Yep. Um, that's my ear.
那是我的耳朵
So much better than your foot, right?
是不是比脚敏感多了
So much better.
没错
Was that my earring?
你把耳环吞下去了吗
Just the one sister?
你只有一个姐姐吗
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, and you?
你呢
Only child.
我是独生女
Uh, you said. That's right.
可不是嘛 你都说过了
Yeah. Sorry.
抱歉
Funny story --
有件事很搞笑
Uh, my anatomy teacher at med school -- total narcoleptic.
我在医学院的解剖学老师特别嗜睡
Yeah, that must have been crazy.
是啊 一定很搞笑
My god. I told you this already, didn't I?
这事我说过了是吧
When we were waiting at the bar.
我们在柜台排队的时候说过
Hey, it's okay. I mean, it's a great story.
没关系的 确实挺搞笑的
I like the part where he falls asleep on the cadaver.
尤其是他直接趴在尸体上睡着了那段
Oh. Sorry.
真对不住
I am terrible on first dates.
第一次约会 我总是很紧张
Where is that waiter?
侍应生怎么还不来点菜
I'm sorry. I thought my ringer was off.
不好意思 我以为调到静音了呢
Uh, I-it's okay. I'm gonna use the restroom.
没事 刚好我要去下洗手间
Okay.
好
Hello?
喂
I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's an emergency.
很抱歉打扰你 但情况紧急
Where's Stacy?
史黛西呢
Running. Again. So, what happened to the big night?
又出去跑步了 浪漫之夜出了什么状况
Total disaster! I-I read all the books, the magazines,
丢人丢到家了 我看了那么多书和杂♥志♥
I watched a dozen episodes of "Sex and the City,"
看了那么多集《欲望都市》
and nothing helped!
压根不管用
Apparently all women are different.
看来在这方面 每个女人都不一样
And the things that work on Miranda
对米兰达管用的那一套
are not the same things that work on Charlotte.
对夏洛特就不起作用
And guess what -- none of it works on Stacy!
而且我跟你说 那些对史黛西都不管用
Fred, take a breath.
弗雷德 别激动
The one thing that I learned --
我唯一学会的一点是--
girls talk to their best friends about sex.
女生会跟好姐妹讨论性事
And since you are stacy's BFF,
而你是史黛西的死党
That makes you the keeper of all of Stacy's sexy secrets.
史黛西在床上的所有秘密 你应该都知道
I need to know what works for stacy.
告诉我 她哪里最敏感
Because it is not her feet and it is not her ears.
反正不是脚和耳朵
Please.
拜托你了
Okay, I'm going to say all of this once,
好吧 我只说这一次
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表