剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
You should have been in chambers.
你真该去法官办公室的
Ms. Kaswell was very impressive.
卡斯维小姐的表现令人佩服
Aw. Mr. Parker wasn't so bad himself.
帕克先生的表现也很不错
Well, I think we all deserve a drink.
我觉得我们都应该喝一杯
You know, I would love to, but, um,
我也很想 但是
I really should go home and tell Louie in person.
我该回家去把这个消息亲口告诉路易
Right. Of course.
好吧
Tell him congratulations from us.
把我们的祝贺带给他
Thank you both so much.
太谢谢你们俩了
"Him"?
你怎么也用"他"
I was trying to be nice.
我只是想表现得友好些
And done.
好了
One more mailing list entered in,
再输入一行邮递地址
290 to go.
就只剩290个了
You know, you have the energy of a hummingbird
你有蜂鸟的精力
and the can-do attitude of a used-car salesman.
和二手车销♥售♥员勤劳苦干的态度
It's truly amazing.
太了不起了
Well, thank you, sunshine.
谢谢你的夸奖 亲
This sure brings back memories of finals week all-nighters,
这让我们想起了期末考前通宵复习的日子
doesn't it? Ha!
对吧
Well, to be honest, those were the nights I went to bed early.
实话实说 那是我睡得早的时候
Of course, the last time I had to pull an all-nighter
当然 我最后一次熬通宵
was at the emergency regional conference
是因为一次紧急区域会议
to discuss a certain unauthorized Gaultier Toga party.
讨论一次未授权的高提耶长袍派对
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
Hey, did you know Deb Dobkins?
你认识黛比·德普金丝吗
Yes.
认识
I mean no.
不认识
I mean, um, I've just -- I've heard a lot about her.
我听说过她的很多事
You know, she passed away. It was so sad.
她去世了 真令人难过
I was hoping to reconnect with her at her fifth reunion.
我本准备在第五次团聚会上和她恢复联♥系♥
With Deb? Really?
和黛比吗 真的吗
But I thought you didn't like her.
我以为你不喜欢她呢
I mean, I'm just remembering what Stacy was saying.
我是说 我记得史黛西说过
I thought you were mad at her
我以为你很生她的气
for throwing that Toga party.
因为她办了那个长袍派对
And even though I heard it was legendary
我还听说 即使那场派对大获成功
and the reason that Beta Delta Chi had more pledges
还吸引了比其它姐妹会都多的成员
than any sorority on campus,
加入BDC姐妹会
you still confiscated her pin.
但你仍旧没收了她的会徽
Wow, it sounds like Stacy's story really made an impression.
看来史黛西讲的故事给你留下了深刻印象
Well, sometimes as chapter president,
有时作为分会主席
you have to wear different hats.
一个人必须扮演不同的角色
Sometimes you have to be a sister, a mother,
有时你要充当姐妹 母亲
good cop, bad cop,
好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥
sexy cop, human shield.
性感警♥察♥ 人体盾牌
Uh, you know, I didn't tell you this,
我没告诉过你这事
but after that Toga party almost burned the house down,
黛比在那场长袍派对上差点烧掉房♥子
the National Board demanded Deb's membership.
全国委员会要求取消她的会员资格
What?! That's horrible.
什么 那太过分了
Wait, why didn't you say anything?
等会 为什么你之前没提起过
Well, getting kicked out would have just crushed her,
被逐出姐妹会对她是个致命的打击
so I made a deal with the Board.
所以我和委员会做了个交易
They'd allow Deb to stay if you confiscated her pin.
她们同意收回会徽后保留黛比的会员资格
Look at this.
快来看
Not now, Fred. No, but this is odd.
弗雷德 等会再说 但这太奇怪了
The -- the files from the postcard mailhouse
寄明信片的邮局
are arranged by zip code.
是按邮编排列明信片的
Right. They cluster them by region.
没错 他们按照区域来分组
Yeah, but this list here, the -- the one with Kristin's name,
是 但这个有克里斯汀名字的名单
has zip codes from all over the united states.
上面的邮编遍布美国各地
No, he's right. Why am I on this list?
他说得对 为什么我在这个名单上
Fred, do a Google search.
弗雷德 用谷歌♥搜索一下
Enter in the first three names, see if there's a connection.
把前三个名字输进去 看看有没有联♥系♥
Already on it.
已经在搜了
It is a link to a website
有一家网站的链接
for St. Paul's hospital parking permits?
是圣保罗医院的停车许可证网站
Oh, my. Does that mean something to you?
天啊 这和你有关吗
St. Paul's is where I volunteered
圣保罗医院就是我去年志愿
for a Parkinson's study last year.
参与帕金森研究的地方
Why would the casino care about that list?
赌场为什么对这份名单感兴趣呢
Well, I may not be a betting woman,
我不是个好赌的女人
but odds are the answer to that question wins our case.
但我赌这是我们赢得诉讼的线索
Hello?
喂
Mr. Parker, where are you? It's 9:30.
帕克先生 你在哪儿 已经九点半了
I'm on my way in. What's wrong?
我在去公♥司♥的路上 怎么了
The police just called.
警♥察♥刚刚来电♥话♥了
They want Dr. Foley in for questioning.
他们想让芙蕾博士去接受问话
What? Last night, the museum's new botanist
什么 昨晚 博物馆的新植物学家
determine that Louie the 14th didn't die of natural causes.
发现十四世路易不是自然死亡
Then how did he die?
那他是怎么死的呢
Someone detached it from the vine.
有人把它从藤蔓上摘下来了
And they think it was Audrey?
他们觉得是奥德丽干的吗
Her coded key card accessed
在老路易死前三天
the museum greenhouse three days before old Louie went petals-up.
她用加密钥匙卡进入过博物馆温室
Dr. Foley's not answering her phone.
芙蕾博士不接电♥话♥
I told the cops you'd picked her up and bring her in.
我告诉警♥察♥你会去接她 再把她带过去
All right. I'll grab Kim and head over to her place now.
好的 我接上金就赶去她家
Why are you grabbing me?
你干嘛摸我
I mean, not that I mind.
不过我不介意
Ms. Bingum, thanks for waiting. Please come in.
宾格温小姐 让你久等了 请进吧
Thank you, again, for seeing us on such short notice.
再次谢谢您 能及时和我们见面
Anything for our research partners.
为研究伙伴 我愿随时效劳
Aw, that's sweet, sunshine.
你嘴可真甜 亲
But now we have some questions for you.
但我们现在有些问题要问你
Yes, I got Ms. Bingum's e-mail. Please have a seat.
我收到宾格温小姐的邮件了 请坐
Good. Thank you. Here's a copy of our study
谢谢 这是我们关于罗匹尼罗
on the side-effects of Ropinirole.
副作用研究的副本
That's my Parkinson's medication.
我治疗帕金森吃的就是那种药
Intermittent vertigo, memory loss,
间歇性呕吐 记忆丧失
compulsive behavior,
行为失控
including excess eating, shopping, and --
包括暴食 购物狂
Oh, my god, gambling.
天啊 以及赌博冲动
Yes, that's right.
没错
Odds of becoming addicted to gambling
在服用药物后
increase 300% with this medication.
赌博上瘾的概率增加了三倍
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
It has to do with a related dopamine agonist --
和一种相关的多巴胺促效剂有关
But it's still something we never could have anticipated.
但副作用如此严重 实在出乎我们的意料
So that's why the casino would want the patient list.
所以赌场才想要病人名单
It's like finding a sign-up sheet for gamblers anonymous.
这就相当于找到了一张匿名戒赌会的签名单
A sign-up sheet with thousands of names.
高达数千人的名单
Jane --
简
Uh, just one second.
等一下
Dr. Keens, how did the casino get this list?
金斯医生 赌场是怎么拿到这份名单的
Jane --
简
Seriously, one second.
说真的 稍等下
Go ahead, doctor. Answer my question.
医生 请回答我刚才的问题
I wish I could.
我也希望能回答你
Our test-subjects list is totally confidential.
我们的试验对象名单是严格保密的
No one outside the study has access.
除了研究人员没人能接触到
Jane! What?!
简 到底干嘛
I think I know how the casino got the list.
我知道赌场是怎么拿到名单的了
Ms. Bingum, I have no idea what you're talking about.
宾格温女士 我不知道你在说什么
What list?
什么名单
Before your consulting job with Desert Springs,
在你成为沙漠之泉的医学顾问之前
you worked as a research fellow
你是在圣保罗的一家医院
at St. Paul's Hospital, correct? Yes.
从事研究工作 对吗 是的
You looked at the side effects of a Parkinson's medication.
你们研究帕金森氏症药物治疗的副作用
That's correct.
没错
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表