剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
she'd still be here.
她可能还活着
Really? How so?
真的吗 为什么
She was on her way to visit her friend.
她当时正在去见朋友的路上
Nathan Persky.
内森·帕斯基
Yes. He was having a hard time staying sober,
是的 他当时酗酒成性
and Elena was hoping she could get him back in the program.
艾琳娜希望能劝他继续戒酒
And that's where they met? In A.A.? Yes.
他们是在戒酒互助会认识的吗 没错
Come. I-I show you her room.
来 我带你去她房♥间看看
It's just like the day she left.
我一直没动过她屋里的东西
Those are beautiful. Did you knit them? No.
真漂亮 是你织的吗 不是的
My daughter.
是我女儿织的
She had all this energy when she quit drinking.
她戒酒后精力很充沛
She took up knitting.
就开始织毛线
Told me that it was relaxing.
她告诉我 那是她的消遣
When I was a little girl, my mom used to knit,
我小的时候 我妈也爱织毛线
and she used to say the same thing.
她也说过同样的话
Oh. Are you still close?
你跟妈妈还是很亲密吗
Uh, not so much.
很一般
Work and life -- you know.
工作还有生活...你懂的
You always think you have more time, Ms. Bingum.
你总觉得以后还有机会 宾格温小姐
Like spring to summer,
由春入夏
your wardrobe transition should be seamless.
换季的衣服一定要提前准备好
This Pacific sundress with scoop back
这件太平洋公♥司♥的露背太阳裙
is perfect for a beach party --
是参加海滩派对的完美行头
Oh, don't pause it there. I smile in the next frame.
别暂停 下个镜头我就要笑了
You have a great smile. It's even whiter in person.
你的笑容真美 牙齿比视频里还白
Thank you!
谢谢
Ms. Barrett That's me.
巴奈特小姐 什么事
When Pacific Holdings sent you merchandise,
太平洋控股有限公♥司♥把商品发给你之后
did they ask for any remuneration?
有没有向你索要货款
Did you pay for the stuff?
那些东西要你付钱吗
No. They gave it to me for free.
不要 是他们免费送给我的
And in exchange, you praised every single item.
而作为回报 你对每件物品都大加赞赏
I love everything they sent me.
他们送我的每样东西我都喜欢
Even the sequined leggings that only
连那条俗气的亮片打底裤
a fashion-challenged lemming would wear?
你也喜欢吗
Really, Stacy? Really?
你敢不敢有点品味 史黛西
Stop! Stacy...
别说了 史黛西
you have fabulous taste.
你的品味超棒
All of us think so.
我们都这么认为
All of you?
你们是指
Your followers.
你的粉丝们
There's like a whole fashion blog devoted to you.
我们专门为你开了一个时尚博客
And the leggings...
而且这条打底裤
are awesome.
酷毙了
I bought 'em last week.
我上星期买♥♥的
Oh, sweetie, you are beautiful,
亲爱的 你很美
but those leggings are awful.
但是这条打底裤丑毙了
And it's all my fault.
这都是我的错
I would like to turn myself in now.
我现在就自首
No more questions.
讯问完毕
Okay, here's the deal.
好吧 这样吧
I'm negotiating with Pacific Holdings
我去和太平洋控股有限公♥司♥谈判
to take back your client's merchandise
让他们收回你委托人购买♥♥的商品
and refund the purchase price.
并且退款
Would that be acceptable?
这样你们能接受吗
What about damages?
那造成的伤害怎么算
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Ms. Bovitz, I will go online and apologize.
波维茨女士 我会在网上致歉
From now on, I swear,
我发誓从现在开始
nothing but the truth, the whole truth,
我会实话实说 无半分虚假
so help me, Hermes.
我以爱马仕之名起誓
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
You were working in the area.
你当时在那里工作
Yes, but I And you knew Elena.
是的 但我... 而且你认识艾琳娜
We've been through this.
我已经说过了
I'd never hurt her.
我绝不会伤害她
And I never even saw her the day that she was killed.
而且她被杀的那天我根本没见过她
By your own admission,
根据你的供词
you didn't leave Malibu until 6:30,
你6:30才离开马里布[加州城市]
when you went bowling.
去打保龄球
Elena arrived on the 5:45 bus.
艾琳娜乘公交于5:45到达
She would have walked right by you.
她很可能从你身边经过
Her body was wrapped in a tarp.
她的尸体被裹在防水布里
Your fingerprints were on that tarp.
那块布上还有你的指纹
Maybe somebody snagged that tarp from the back of my truck.
也许有人从我的卡车后面偷走了那块防水布
Look, we don't need your statement for a conviction.
听着 我们不需要你认罪
We have more than enough for a trial right now.
我们现在掌握的证据足以将你告上法庭
She used to call me "Tio" --
她以前常常叫我"叔叔"...
"Uncle."
"叔叔"
She...was...my...friend.
她 是 我的 朋友
She even said that she was gonna knit me a scarf.
她还说要给我织条围巾
I'm sorry. What did you say?
抱歉 你说什么
She was knitting me a scarf.
她要给我织围巾
Uh, excuse me.
失陪一下
What is going on?
怎么了
Alan, come look at this photo.
艾伦 来看看这幅照片
From the surveillance camera,
从监控录像可以看到
we know Elena started knitting the scarf
艾琳娜在洛杉矶城公交站
at a bus stop in downtown L.A.
开始织围巾
I count five,
我数了数
maybe six rows? So what?
大约织了六行 那又怎样
So, this scarf we found with the body
我们在尸体旁边发现的围巾
is 150-plus rows.
织了150多行
It would have taken at least 2 1/2 hours
至少要花两个半小时
to knit that much.
才能织那么长
But the MTA says the route's only 57 minutes.
但是交管局说那段路程只有57分钟
So, according to your math,
所以根据你的推算
she could've managed -- what -- 60 rows tops?
她顶多能织个60行
Right.
没错
Which means she must have
所以说她一定是
gotten off somewhere along the way to Malibu.
在去马里布的途中下了车
And she would have had to wait for another bus.
而且她应该还等了另一辆公交
So why did she get off the bus?
她为什么要下车呢
The autopsy report said she had fructose corn syrup
尸检报告表明她体内有果糖玉米糖浆
in her system consistent with carbonated soda.
还有苏打水
Maybe she got off because she was thirsty.
也许她是因为口渴才的下车
Yeah, maybe she wanted sugar.
也许是因为想吃糖
You know, recovering alcoholics do crave sweets.
刚戒酒的人会嗜糖如命
Okay.
好
So she gets off the bus to get a drink.
也就是说她下了公车 去买♥♥饮料
Then waits for the next bus,
她等的下一辆车
which gets into Malibu at...
到达马里布的时间是
7:15.
七点一刻
Way after Granados left for the bowling alley,
那时格拉纳多斯早就去了保龄球馆
consistent with his account that he never saw her.
和他没见到她的说法相吻合
Granados didn't do this.
格拉纳多斯不是凶手
Alan...
艾伦...
we have the wrong man.
我们弄错人了
So, I just got off the phone with the mayor.
我刚和市长通过电♥话♥
He said to thank you personally.
他以个人身份对你表示感谢
Okay. Why?
是吗 为什么
You saved us an embarrassment --
你让我们避免了一个尴尬
prosecuting the wrong man.
抓错了被告
You're welcome.
不用客气
Tomorrow, I'll be assigning you another case.
明天我会派给你个新案子
What? We haven't finished this one.
什么 这个还没结案呢
Well, we're out of suspects and leads.
没有嫌疑人 也没有线索
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表