剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
to present your case against the poem.
来陈述不能朗诵那首诗的理由
So I need to convince a bride on the day before her wedding
所以说我得在一个准新娘婚礼的前一天
not to use her favorite poem
说服她在人生最重要的日子
on the most important day of her life.
舍弃自己最爱的那首诗
You have an excellent grasp of the situation.
你对这个情况分♥析♥得很到位
Yeah.
是的
Your lawsuit is ridiculous.
你的诉由很荒唐
We supported the deputy parole commissioner's decision
我们执行了副假释委员长的命令
to release Keith early because he's sick.
由于基斯生病而提前释放了他
Now you're suing my client for his medical care?
你却要起诉我的委托人医疗护理失职
We have copies of Mr. Geary's blood work
我们有吉尔利先生进入维特康监狱前的
prior to his entering Veticon's prison facility.
血液化验副本
He was hep-negative.
他的肝炎检测呈阴性
Two years into his sentence, he turned hep-positive.
入狱两年后 却转成了阳性
Res ipsa loquitur.
一切不言自明了
Your prison infirmary gave him the disease.
你们监狱的医务室使他染上了乙肝
How do you intend to prove that?
你想怎么来证明呢
Seven days after his appendectomy,
他在阑尾切除手术七天后
he became jaundiced.
出现了黄疸症状
Jaundice is a common symptom that occurs
黄疸是接触病毒后一个月内
within a month of exposure to the virus.
出现的常见症状
There are numerous ways an inmate can contract that disease.
犯人能通过多种渠道感染上乙肝病毒
Hep-b is contracted through blood.
乙肝是通过血液传染的
Our client didn't have sex, get a tattoo,
我的委托人既没有性行为 纹身
participate in any knife fights.
也没有参与任何械斗
You made me sick.
就是你们让我得病的
The prison hospital is accredited, clean, and efficient.
监狱医院得到了公众认可 且清洁高效
I've filed a motion to subpoena all patient files
我已提出申请 传唤近五年之内
from the prison's hospital from the past five years
监狱医院所有的病历
to determine a pattern of deliberate indifference.
来了结这个蓄意冷漠的典型案例
Ms. Bingum, my corporation owns 17 prisons,
宾格温女士 本公♥司♥拥有十七座监狱
and we provide security services around the globe.
并向全球提供安保服务
With the amount of oversight in our business,
依照监狱行业中的过失案件数量
we would not be where we are today
如果我们没有按照规章办事
if we didn't play by the rules.
不会有今天的规模
Now, if you'll excuse me...
现在没其它事了吧
Uh, we're not finished here.
我们还没说完呢
I am.
我说完了
I have a stockholders presentation to prepare.
我还要去准备股东展示会
We're giving you a chance to be reasonable
这是一个与我们委托人
and settle with our client.
理性解决此事的机会
If not, we'll find the smoking gun,
如果你们不珍惜 我们会找到确凿的证据
and we'll blow this into a class action if we have to.
有必要的话 我们会提起集体诉讼
Do shareholders like that?
股东们愿意看到那种场面吗
No, shareholders don't like that.
绝对不愿意
Are you threatening me?
你这是在威胁我吗
If that's how you see it.
你觉得是就是
I'll have the hospital records delivered to your office.
我会派人把病历送到你们办公室
We don't have anything to hide.
我们没什么好隐瞒的
All I see is two lawyers without a case.
我觉得你俩就是闲得没事干
Does Parker know you took apart his office?
帕克知道你要用他办公室吗
Yeah. I told him it was Kim's idea.
当然 我说是金的主意
Plus, he's out for the rest of the day.
另外 今天剩下的时间他都不在公♥司♥
Grayson, this is my dance partner,
格雷森 这是我的舞蹈搭档
Louis Van Amstel.
路易斯·范·阿姆斯特
Nice to meet you, Grayson.
认识你很高兴 格雷森
We thought that you and Vanessa could just mirror our moves.
你和瓦内萨可以直接模仿我们的舞步
Where is she?
她人呢
Uh, stuck in a final wedding-dress fitting.
在改婚纱 暂时脱不开身
So I was thinking we'll just...
所以我觉得我们...
Do a class action dance lesson with you.
来个私人舞蹈辅♥导♥吧
Come on. Man up, Grayson.
来吧 男人一点 格雷森
I won't bite unless you ask me to.
你不邀请我 我是不会和你跳的
Okay.
来吧
And 1 and 2.
一哒哒 二哒哒
And 1 and 2.
一哒哒 二哒哒
And 1 and 2.
一哒哒 二哒哒
Okay, don't look at my feet. Look at my face.
别看脚 看着我
Well, you're moving too fast.
你跳得太快了
Well, that's the tempo.
节奏就这么快
Okay, just 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 --
一哒哒 二哒哒 一哒哒 二哒哒
All right, I need a break!
停一下
Okay.
好吧
Why don't you just watch me and Louis?
要不你看一下我和路易斯跳一遍吧
Louis, front and center.
路易斯 上前一步到中间来
Grayson, music.
格雷森 放音乐
And I'm organizing an inmate sit-in
如果情况没有得到改善
if conditions don't improve.
我就要组织一次犯人静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
All right, don't cause trouble.
别再惹麻烦了
I don't cause trouble. I act against injustice.
我没有惹麻烦 我在反抗不公正的待遇
Or don't you remember?
你不会忘记了吧
How could I forget? Toughest dad on the block.
我怎么能忘 你是街区里最强硬的老爹
So, according to the charges,
根据指控
you've been bottling camel milk and selling it on the internet.
你封装好骆驼奶 并且在网上销♥售♥
Camel milk is chock-full of vitamins and fatty acids
骆驼奶富含维生素和脂肪酸
that help cancer patients, autistic children, diabetics.
对癌症 自闭症和糖尿病均有疗效
Then why hasn't the US D.A legalized it?
那为什么美国地方检察官没有将其合法化
They're not gonna legalize camel milk
在经过彻底检测之前
until it's been properly tested.
骆驼奶是不能合法出♥售♥的
But there is no test.
但关键是根本没有相关检测
Which is the roadblock.
这才是障碍所在
Oh, you're catching on.
你终于开窍了
There is, of course, the Dubai connection.
这当然和迪拜有关系
Dubai?
迪拜吗
Our government allows the importation
政♥府♥允许从迪拜
of camel-milk products from Dubai.
进口骆驼奶制品
There's this milk-chocolate bar that's made with camel's milk --
有一种骆驼奶做的牛奶巧克力棒
12 bucks a piece. They can't keep them on the shelves.
12块一条 不能放在架子上卖♥♥
So if camel milk isn't okay,
如果骆驼奶不安全
then why should our government allow the importation
那政♥府♥为什么允许从其它国家
of camel-milk products from other countries?
进口骆驼奶制品呢
Mr. Lamburt.
兰伯特先生
Yupster.
雅普士
I got bad news.
我有个坏消息
There's a zoo in Minneapolis adopting Missy.
明尼阿波利斯市有一家动物园要收养密西
She's scheduled to leave L.A. tomorrow night.
它预计明晚离开洛杉矶
No. No, Missy is a california girl.
不行 密西适应加州的气候
She'll never survive a minnesota winter.
没法在明尼苏达过冬
Uh, what about your petition?
你的申诉书怎么样了
The court consolidated the charges.
法庭加强了指控
We're up first thing tomorrow.
明天会首先审我们的案子
There you go. Thank you. Thanks.
给你钱 谢谢 谢谢惠顾
Oh. Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Oh. Stacy. Hi.
史黛西 你好
I am so looking forward to the big day.
我很期待你大喜日子的到来
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, what are you doing here?
你怎么过来了
It's about that poem I'm reading.
我想跟你谈谈我要朗诵的那首诗
Oscar Wilde.
奥斯卡·王尔德的作品
Takes my breath away.
美得让我窒息
Which... might be a problem.
但...有点小问题
I don't follow.
我不懂
Oh, you will, because I'm about to be extremely logical.
你会懂的 因为我会很有逻辑性地娓娓道来
Okay, here it goes.
事情是这样的
Oscar's bad mojo.
奥斯卡的诗很晦气
Bad mojo?
什么晦气
"We shall be notes in that great symphony
"我们是那伟大交响乐中的音符
Whose cadence circles through the rhythmic spheres,
其韵律在律动的天寰盘旋
And all the live world's throbbing heart
人世间所有悸动的心灵
Shall be one with our heart."
都与我们的心紧紧相依"
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表