剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
The judge ruled in your favor.
法官判你方获胜
What?
什么
We can go to prom together?
我们可以一起参加毕业舞会了吗
Start breaking in the heels, girls.
开始适应高跟鞋吧 姑娘们
You don't want to get blisters.
到时候可别磨出水泡
Hold your heels. I have some bad news.
先省省高跟鞋吧 我还有个坏消息
The school's lawyer issued an immediate statement --
学校律师发布了即时声明
They're canceling prom.
他们取消了毕业舞会
I don't understand.
我不明白
Apparently, if a lesbian couple is going to prom,
很显然 如果有拉拉要参加毕业舞会
then the school isn't having one.
那么学校就干脆不办了
Everybody's gonna hate us.
大家都会恨我们俩的
Ooh, fancy drinks. What are we celebrating?
好美的酒 这是要庆祝什么
We are celebrating my commercial.
庆祝我要拍广♥告♥了
I thought we should hobnob with some celebs.
我们应该和名人套套近乎
I think I saw Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.
我好像看见贾斯汀·汀布莱克和杰西卡·贝尔了
Doubtful. They broke up.
不太可能 他俩分手了
Now she's trying too hard to prove that she's okay with it.
她强装着满不在乎
So, we need to discuss your acting gig.
我们需要讨论一下你的表演技巧
Oh. I'm a natural. I'll be fine.
我是天生的演员 没什么问题
You need to take this seriously.
你需要严肃对待
I brought you a book.
我给你带了本书
"Acting. It's harder than it looks."
《表演 比你想象得要难》
Promise me you'll read it, okay?
答应我 一定要读 好吗
Anything to make you happy.
只要你开心 做什么都行
We still need to finish your evaluation.
你的绩效评估还没做完
Oh, can it wait?
能等等吗
I'm working, and I'm kind of under the gun.
我在工作 而且压力很大
The lesbian case?
女同的那个案子吗
That's right.
没错
The prom was canceled. Move on.
舞会被取消了 别纠结了
It's just not that easy.
没那么简单
Which brings me back to your evaluation.
说回你的绩效评估
You get too involved with your clients.
你对委托人投入太多感情了
You need to learn when to let go.
你需要学会何时放手
Especially when they're pro bono
尤其是无偿性案件的委托人
and the firm isn't making any money.
因为公♥司♥赚不到什么钱
It's like you're in my head.
你就好像我肚子里的蛔虫
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Great. Get some rest.
很好 休息一下
I'm going home to make a pot of coffee
我要回家煮一壶咖啡
and figure out a way to force the principal to reinstate prom.
然后找出逼迫校长重开舞会的办法
Schools are supposed to teach fairness and equality,
学校应当教会学生公平和平等
so I will not just move on.
所以我不会放弃这个案子
Bingum, did you just hear anything I said?
宾格温 你听到我刚才的话了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. No.
很抱歉 没有
You know, you should probably
你应该在我的评估中
add "distracted" to my evaluation.
加上一条"注意力不集中"
Mr. Parker, are you reacting to the prom being canceled?
帕克先生 你对学校取消舞会这件事作何感想
It's sad to see this school twisting itself into a pretzel
看到这所学校为逃避对两位学生的宪法义务
to avoid its constitutional obligation to two students.
而强行取消了舞会 我深感悲哀
Jane, this is so crazy!
简 这好疯狂
Yeah, it is.
是呀 是的
THank you.
谢谢你
Parker, what's going on?
帕克 这是怎么回事
You sandbagged me.
你搞得我很被动
Walk with me.
边走边说
When word got out that the prom was canceled,
毕业舞会被取消的消息一出
we got bombarded with media requests.
就有大量媒体找上门来
You weren't at the office --
你当时没在办公室
You knew I went home.
你知道我回家了
My bad.
我的错
So now that Matt Lauer wants to talk to you,
现在马特·劳厄要采访你
you suddenly have an interest in my case?
你就马上对我的案子产生兴趣了吗
Our case.
是我们的案子
And I love the gays -- always have.
而且我喜欢同性恋人士 一直都是
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 无所谓
As soon as the courthouse opens --
只要法♥院♥一开门...
I filed last night.
我昨晚就提交诉状了
After hours?
下班之后吗
The clerk owes me a favor.
书♥记♥员欠我一个人情
I got him onto Riviera last year to play a round.
去年我送他去里维埃拉度假
We're due in court after lunch.
午饭后就可以开庭
So what, exactly, is our case?
那"我们的案子"到底是什么情况
It's a double whammy --
双管齐下
a preliminary mandatory injunction
去申请一份临时强制禁制令
that compels the school to hold the prom
要求学校举办舞会
and a declaratory judgment ending discrimination
再利用宣告式判决 解除今后对同性情侣
against same-sex couples at any future functions.
参加任何集♥会♥的歧视性限制
I'm impressed.
令人佩服
I believe in this, Bingum.
我对此有信心 宾格温
Plus, if we win,
而且 如果我们赢了
I'll finally get that Humanitarian Society Award.
我就终于能获得人道主义社会奖了
I've had it with those jerks from Slate & Arden
以前被斯莱特&阿登律所的那群混♥蛋♥抢走了
winning for things like handicap ramps and saving the whales.
他们赢过为残疾人争取坡道和保护鲸鱼的案子
So, Hank, this may come as a surprise,
汉克 你可能还不知道
but Irina was married before.
艾瑞娜原来结过婚
She was married to an American from Mississippi for two months.
她嫁过一个住在密西西比的美国人
Then it ended.
两个月后离婚
Irina met her first husband, Tyler Callahan,
艾瑞娜是在另一个俄♥国♥新娘网站上
on a different Russian-brides website.
结识了她的第一任丈夫 泰勒·卡拉汉
I had no idea.
我毫不知情
We hope to get Tyler to testify
我们想让泰勒作证
so we can establish a pattern of behavior
这样可以建立一个行为模式
that proves that Irina preys on lonely men desperate for love.
证明艾瑞娜经常诈骗渴望爱情的寂♥寞♥男♥人
You think I'm lonely and desperate?
你认为我又寂寞又饥渴吗
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you.
对不起 不是故意冒犯你
Come on, Hank.
来 汉克
Let's get out of the mean lady's office.
咱们赶紧离开这个恶毒女人的办公室
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Are you okay?
天哪 天哪 你没事吧
I'm relaxing my jaw.
我在放松我的下巴
Why are you whispering?
你干嘛压低声音
Oh, sorry. I'm saving my vocal cords.
不好意思 我在保护声带
It's in the book that you gave me.
这是你给我的书里写的
Thank you very much, by the way.
顺便说下 非常感谢
I'm glad I could help.
很高兴能帮到你
Oh, hey, uh, would you mind...
你愿不愿意...
running my lines with me?
和我一起对台词
Of course.
当然愿意
You're the only one with lines.
只有你一个人有台词
Yeah, no, um, the book says
是 不是...那本书上说
that an actor needs a supportive friend
演员需要一位支持他的朋友
in order to achieve greatness, so...
才能取得成功 所以...
I turn it on to get it on. Adrenaline Rush.
瓶盖一开 活力无穷 激爽
Cut! Can we take that again?
停 我们能再来一遍吗
Why did you stop?
你为什么要停
I wasn't visualizing my space. You didn't get that?
我没有想象出情境 你没注意到吗
Nope.
没有
Maybe that's why you're not getting more parts.
也许就是因为这点 你才接不到新角色
Excuse me?!
你说什么
You read one book, and you think you're some sort of an expert?!
你看了一本书 就自以为是专家了吗
The way you're screaming, you're stressing your vocal cords.
你尖叫的时候 声带会绷紧
I don't care about my vocal cords
我才不在乎什么声带
or your stupid commercial!
也不在乎你的破广♥告♥
In 1961,
1961年
Birmingham was ordered to integrate their public pools,
伯明翰被要求取消公共泳池的种族隔离
but the city didn't want African-American kids
但市政♥府♥不愿让黑人孩子
swimming alongside Caucasian kids,
和白人孩子一起游泳
so they shut the pools down.
于是他们关闭了泳池
Really? Well, this is news to me. Hold on.
真的吗 我倒是头一次听说 继续
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表