剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
The indictment will be amended to second-degree murder.
指控将被改为二级谋杀
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好 阳光美女
Paula Abdul?
宝拉·阿巴杜
Mm. I love your Egyptian cotton sheets.
我爱死你这埃及棉的床单了
Let me guess -- it's, um, 800 thread count?
让我猜猜 是800针的吗
1,000.
是1000针的
Oh, and this pillowcase is silk.
对了 这个枕套是真丝的
I have a great idea!
我有个好主意
Blueberry pancakes for breakfast?
早餐吃蓝莓烤饼 如何
Okay, but why are you in my bed?
好的 但为什么你会在我床上
Really? After last night?
坑姐呢 我们昨晚都共度良宵了
What?! Just kidding!
什么 开玩笑的
But really, Jane, the reason I'm here
说正经的 简 我之所以在这里
is because I think it's time we had one of our talks.
是因为我觉得我们该谈谈了
Okay.
好的
Thank you, but I knowk it's time what you're gonna say.
谢谢你 但我知道你想说什么了
I am smart, I'm healthy, and I have gorgeous hair.
我才智过人 健康无比 还有一头秀发
And I can do whatever I want with my life.
我的人生完全由我自己做主
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I'm practically superwoman.
总而言之 我简直就是个女超人
I was gonna say, "you need to grow up, Jane."
我要说的是你该长大了 简
What?
什么
You've been pining after Grayson for so long --
你一直都对格雷森求之若渴 念念不忘
No, he opened his eyes and said "Deb."
不 他当时睁开眼叫了声"黛比"
He knows it's me.
他知道是我
The poor guy's in a coma.
那可怜的家伙昏迷了
His fiancee is by his side.
他的未婚妻一直陪在他身边
The only thing you need to be is a supportive friend,
你只应该做个给予他支持的朋友
nothing more.
仅此而已
She's right, Jane.
她说得对 简
I'm just saying, Paula Abdul makes an excellent point.
我只想说 宝拉·阿巴杜说得很在理
Really? Two against one?
开玩笑吧 两票对一票
Seriously, Fred, out of my bed.
说真的 弗雷德 从我床上滚下去
Not until you close your eyes.
除非你闭上眼睛
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because it's time to wake up.
因为是时候醒来了
Wake up!
醒醒
We're due in court in half an hour.
离上庭还有半个小时
Okay.
好的
I just had the craziest dream.
我做了个超级疯狂的梦
Ouch! Why did you do that?
疼 你干嘛要掐我
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't still dreaming.
我只想确认我是不是还在做梦
Well, you're supposed to pinch yourself.
你该掐你自己才对
But I bruise more easily than you do.
但我比你更容易起淤青
So true. Now, up and at 'em.
此话不假 快起来
Stacy...
史黛西...
When Grayson finally opens his eyes,
当格雷森最终睁开眼的时候
I want him to know that it's me-- Deb-- not Jane.
我想让他知道我是黛比 而不是简
Is that so wrong?
那样做有错吗
There is nothing wrong with hoping.
心存希望没有什么错
But if he opens his eyes and he doesn't know it's you...
但如果当他睁开眼睛 不知道你是黛比的话...
Then I need to be a supportive friend, nothing more?
那我只能做个给予他支持的朋友 仅此而已
Exactly.
没错
Now, sweetie, we have to get to work.
好了 亲爱的 我们该工作了
Now, let me be perfectly clear.
先说清楚
My brother only kicked me this case
我哥哥之所以把这个案子交给我
because I missed out on his last birthday.
只是因为我错过了他去年的生日
Ms. Kaswell, cutting through the legalese,
卡斯维女士 简单地说
you're suing today because of a booty call. Is that correct?
你是因为一♥夜♥情♥而提出上诉的吗
A booty call caused by false advertising.
是由虚假宣传而引发的一♥夜♥情♥
Now, the only issue of law is whether Mr. Brecker
那么现在案子的关键就是
falsely represented that he was a changed man
布瑞克先生自称已经改过自新
in order to convince his ex-wife to have sex with him.
是否只是为了欺骗他前妻与他发生性关系
Now, Mr. Brecker, it says here that you told your ex-wife
那么布瑞克先生 你告诉你前妻
that you're seeing a psychiatrist?
你在看心理医生 对吗
Yes, that's true. Perfect.
是的 没错 很好
Have the doctor here later this afternoon to testify.
通知那位医生今天下午来出庭作证
Testify? Testify to what?
作证 证明什么
To testify that your client is a changed man.
证明你的委托人确实已经改过自新了
Under the law, Amy Robinson's death
从法律上来说 车祸是导致艾米·罗宾逊
is a direct result of being hit by the car.
死亡的直接原因
In other words, although she passed away last night,
换句话说 尽管她是昨晚去世的
under the law's as if she
但从法律的角度来说
died at the time of impact. My wife's here.
她在发生车祸时就已死亡 我太太来了
She's your next witness. What?
她是下一个证人 什么
She's my alibi.
她能为我作不在场证明
Okay, but I thought you said --
好吧 我还以为你说...
Look, I wasn't sure if she was coming,
我之前不确定她会不会来
but she's here now.
不过她现在来了
Please trust me.
请相信我
Miss Bingum, please call your next witness.
宾格温女士 请传召你的下一位证人
Okay.
好
The defense calls...
辩方传召...
Lana Kline.
拉娜·克莱因
Ms. Kline, what is your relationship to my client?
克莱因夫人 你和我的委托人是什么关系
I'm his wife, soon to be ex-wife.
我是他妻子 马上就是前妻了
Papers are just being finalized.
离婚协议书刚刚定稿
I see.
好的
Ms. Kline, on the night of the tragic accident,
克莱因夫人 这起悲剧发生的当天晚上
can you account for my client's whereabouts?
你能证明我委托人的下落吗
Yes, I can.
是的 我可以
Objection.
反对
Miss Bingum did not file notice of an alibi witness.
宾格温女士没有书面通知有不在场证人
I would have, if I'd been granted the continuance
如果能延期审理 有更多时间准备
and had more time.
我会把她列进证人名单的
I'm usually much better prepared.
通常我的准备工作都比这次充分
Overruled. You'll have time to cross.
反对无效 你稍后可进行交互讯问
Miss Kline, continue.
克莱因女士 请继续
The night of the accident, I was at Tim's house.
事故发生的那天晚上 我在提姆家
Why was that?
你去那里做什么
I own "The dancing horse." It's an antique figurine.
我有一件叫做"舞动之驹"的古董雕像
It fell off a shelf, so I sent it out for repair.
从架子上掉下来摔坏了 我把它送去修理
The shop still had tim's address on file,
结果商店的档案里填的还是提姆的地址
so they sent it to his house.
所以他们把它寄到了他家
So you went to pick it up? Yes.
所以你要到他家去取 是的
I even brought the box with the mailing slip
我还把邮寄的纸盒带来了
so you can see that it's the same date as the accident.
你可以看到送达日期就是事故当天
Your honor, I would like to submit this box
法官大人 我想将这个盒子奉上
marked as defense exhibit "A."
作为被告的"证物A"
Please continue.
请继续
When I got to Tim's house, he was asleep on the sofa
我到提姆家时 他已经在沙发上睡着了
I saw that "Planet Earth" was playing on his giant TV,
他家的大电视上正在放《行星地球》
so I started to watch.
所以我就看了会儿电视
I was there from around 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
在那儿从七点待到十点
And Tim was on the sofa the entire time? Yes.
这段时间提姆一直都在沙发上 是的
And I'm guessing he was passed out from a few too many beers,
我估计他是因为啤酒喝太多 昏睡过去了
but that's just a guess.
不过那只是推测
An educated guess. Thank you.
一种合理的推测 谢谢
Are you aware that Tim was first charged with this crime
你知道提姆一个月前就接到了
over a month ago? Yes.
本案的指控吗 知道
Why didn't you say anything earlier?
为什么之前什么都不说
Because I'm angry at Tim. He embarrassed me in the press.
因为他让我在媒体上丢脸 我很生他的气
Look, it might not have been the right thing to do,
也许这么做不太好
but I wanted to see him sweat.
但我只是想看看他着急的样子
Is it true that you've been locked
你最近几个月
in a bitter divorce dispute over the past few months? Yes.
是否一直身陷痛苦的离婚诉讼案 对
The sticking point is the house in Aspen.
争执的焦点在于阿斯彭的那所房♥子
You both want it.
你们都想要
You said your divorce paperwork is being finalized.
你说你们的离婚协议书刚刚定稿
Did the defendant agree to give you
被告是否是在过去的24小时内
the house in Aspen within the last 24 hours?
才同意把阿斯彭的房♥子转交给你的
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表