剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
That could be any young blond woman.
只能看出来是个年轻金发女孩
I think a jury would have no problem connecting the dots.
我想陪审团能看出其中的联♥系♥
Your honor --
法官大人
You started this, Mr. Kent.
是你的开头 肯特先生
The jury will hear the new charges.
陪审团会听取新的指控
Hi. Sorry I'm late. Hey!
嗨 不好意思我来晚了 嗨
No, no, no, no. No apologies necessary.
别 别 不用道歉
My mood is that good. Really?
我现在心情超级好 真的吗
Well, then I will have what you're having.
那我也要点和你一样的菜
I just got the call. What call?
我刚刚接了个电♥话♥ 什么电♥话♥
I'm going to sail on an America's Cup Yacht.
我就要参加美洲杯帆船比赛了
Oh, that's amazing!
太棒了
It's a dream come true.
我的梦想成真了
Day after tomorrow, I leave for New Zealand.
后天我就启程去新西兰
But I thought it was the America's Cup.
你不是说参加美洲杯吗
The boat's based in Auckland.
帆船基地在奥克兰
I'll be training there for a year.
我要在那里训练一年
So, you're just gonna move to New Zealand?
这么说你要搬到新西兰住
Why not? Well, because...
为什么不呢 因为...
Because you're a judge.
因为你是个法官
Okay.
那又怎样
Okay, Mr. Free-and-easy-no-baggage.
好吧 无牵无挂先生
I mean, don't get me wrong -- I would --
别误会我的意思 如果是我
I would love to drop everything and move to Italy,
我愿意放下一切搬到意大利
you know, and spend my nights with fashionist
和时尚爱好者们一起欢度夜晚
And my days sleeping off my nights.
然后白天补觉
You know, but it's the real world.
但这可是现实世界
And New Zealand's part of that world.
新西兰也是现实世界
Come with me.
和我一起去吧
What?
什么
You'll love it there. It's Middle-Earth.
你会爱上那里的 那里是中土世界
Friendly people, great wine.
人♥民♥热情友好 盛产葡萄美酒
Maybe we'll see a Hobbit. Who knows?
咱们没准儿会遇到霍比特人呢
Owen, I can't go with you.
欧文 我不能和你一起走
Did you honestly think I was gonna say yes?
你真的以为我会同意吗
I never thought you'd say no.
我从没想过你会拒绝
I was looking for the temp. You know...
临时工去哪儿了
Elisa? Yeah.
伊莉莎吗 对
You brought her a blended coffee beverage?
你还给她带了杯咖啡
New policy -- senior staff treats the temps to coffee.
这是新规定 高级职员要请临时工喝咖啡
Couldn't have started that policy when I was a temp?
为什么我当临时工的时候没这政策
Is she back from lunch yet?
她吃午饭还没回来吗
No. She just called.
没有 她刚打电♥话♥来
She had to go to the emergency room.
说要去趟急诊室
What? What's wrong?
出什么事了
She didn't say.
她没说
You stole those boots!
是你偷了那双靴子
What?
什么
Six years ago, I let you borrow my car,
六年前 你不顾我的劝告
and you broke into Deidre Hall's house,
借走了我的车
even after I told you it was a bad idea.
闯进迪德丽·豪尔家
And then you stole her ostrich leather boots,
然后你还偷了她驼鸟皮的靴子
and you never told me!
却一直没告诉我
That's crazy!
你疯了
I covered for you,
我为了帮你掩护
and I spent the summer picking up trash on the beach!
花了一夏天的时间在沙滩上捡垃圾
I even touched a pair of underpants
我甚至还捡了一条
with Gary Busey's name sewn on them,
缝了加里·布西名字的内♥裤♥
and now I'm going to jail because of you.
因为你 我现在要去坐牢了
And also because I punched Brian.
当然也因为我打了布莱恩
But mostly because of you!
但主要还是因为你
I apologized every single day that summer.
那个夏天 我每天都在跟你道歉
And do you know why?
知道为什么吗
Because that is what best friends do.
因为对闺蜜就应该这样
And do you know when else best friends apologize?
你知道闺蜜还应该为什么事道歉吗
When they have been really mean and braggy
那就是刚上了个电视剧
and they've said some pretty horrible things
就变得刻薄自恋
just because they're on a tv show.
还出口伤人
Maybe I would have apologized
要不是你害我众叛亲离
if you hadn't gotten everyone to turn against me.
我能不道歉吗
We were trying to bring you back down to earth,
我们只是想把你拉回现实
but you weren't listening!
但你根本听不进去
Well, I'm listening now.
我现在愿意听
I am sorry.
对不起
I was so mean to you, and I was so mean to Fred.
我之前对你 对弗雷德太刻薄了
And now I've ruined everything!
现在我把什么都毁了
It's okay.
没关系
Come here.
过来
And I'm sorry I accused you of stealing Deidre Hall's boots
我怪你偷了那双靴子 再说句对不起
when she probably just lost them.
谁知道是不是她自己弄丢的
Sweetie...
亲爱的
Yeah?
怎么了
...I did steal those boots.
是我偷了那双靴子
You stole those boots?!
真是你偷的啊
Yes! because I -- I was in her house,
是的 我在她家里
and I was getting inspired, and I-I went to her closet,
突然灵光一现 就打开了她的衣橱
and they were -- they were so spectacular.
那双靴子美翻了
I know.
我知道
And then a minute later, there's sirens,
这时候 警报突然响了
and I can't get the damn boots off!
我都来不及把那该死的靴子脱掉
I panicked, and I ran to that car with those boots on.
我慌了 穿着靴子就往车里跑
Well, why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我
I really couldn't say anything. You'd never forgive me.
我不能说 你不会原谅我的
Of course I would.
我当然会原谅你
I mean, that's what best friends do.
闺蜜就该这样
Elisa?
伊莉莎
Who are you?
你是谁
I think I have the wrong room.
看来我走错房♥间了
If you're looking for Elisa, she'll be right back.
伊莉莎她马上回来
Who are you?
你是谁
I asked you first.
我先问你的
I'm Jay Parker.
我叫杰·帕克
I'm Eric.
我叫艾瑞克
What happened to your arm?
你胳膊怎么了
Got in a fight.
打了一架
Really?
真的假的
With a skateboard. Ouch.
被滑板打的 这样啊
How do you know Elisa?
你怎么认识伊莉莎的
That's easy. She's my mom.
很简单 她是我妈妈
I'm sorry?
什么
What for?
怎么了
Elisa's your mom?
伊莉莎是你妈妈
Yeah. she'll be right back.
对 她马上回来
How old are you, Eric?
艾瑞克 你多大了
He's 7.
七岁
Hey, mom. can we go now?
妈妈 我们能走了吗
Soon, baby.
就走 宝贝
Jay, can I speak to you outside, please?
杰 我们外面说
You have a kid.
你居然有个孩子
A 7-year-old.
七岁大
We were together eight years ago.
八年前我们在一起
Jay --
杰
You never even told me you were a mom.
你从没告诉过我你当妈了
I mean, you got to go pretty far out of your way
你瞒了我这么久
not to bring that up.
太过分了
He's mine, isn't he?
他是我儿子 是吗
I was gonna tell you.
我本打算告诉你的
Whoa. I -- you were gonna?
真的吗
You've had seven years. Seven years!
你七年了都没告诉我 七年啊
When were you thinking you might tell me?!
你到底打算什么时候告诉我
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表