剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
if that's the best use of our resources.
那样是不是有点浪费人力
Since when do you care how I use a temp?
你怎么连临时工的事都开始管了
You're burying her in busywork.
你给她安排的工作太多了
You still have feelings for her.
你对她还有感觉
It's not like that.
你想多了
That was convincing.
你这话好有说服力哦
Admit it, Parker --
承认吧 帕克
You've fallen for the damsel in distress.
你被她这个落难的女人迷住了
What?
什么
No. I --
才不是
Why do you think I gave her the work?
你以为我为什么要给她安排那么多工作
To see how you would react.
是要看你作何反应
It was a test? Can you blame me?
你在试探我吗 这能怪我吗
I mean, with our past, what do you expect?
鉴于你的前科 你还指望我信任你吗
I don't know what you want me to say, Kim.
你还想让我怎么回答 金
Enjoy your dinner.
继续享用你的晚餐吧
Sir knight.
骑士阁下
Meet Teri Lee...
李泰丽在此
Master of lance, mace...
本人精通柳叶刀 狼牙棒
And the blade.
以及短刀
W-- you know how to do this?
你知道决斗的要领吗
Oh, yeah. I practically grew up at Medieval Mania.
没错 我从小就在中世纪狂热俱乐部泡着
My mom thought I was at the library.
我妈还以为我去图书馆了
The Sir Gawain model. My personal favorite.
高文爵士的剑 是我个人的最爱
You have a favorite sword?
你竟然还有最喜欢的剑
Oh, yeah. Doesn't everybody?
没错 不是每个人都有吗
Got to admit -- you're freaking me out a little.
不得不说 你有点吓到我了
Grayson, put on your helmet...
格雷森 戴上你的头盔
And try not to get hurt.
小心别受伤
En garde!
接招吧
Still at it.
还没走啊
Figured if you were still here, you'd be starving by now.
刚还在想 你要还没走估计快饿死了
Yeah. I was just about to order a pizza.
我正打算订个披萨
Well, we're downtown. No one delivers.
这是市中心 大家都直接去饭店吃 没人送外卖♥♥
Except you.
除了你
Thank you, Jay.
多谢 杰
Just do me a favor.
就当帮我个忙
Don't eat at your desk.
回家吃
But I promised Ms. Kaswell --
但我答应了卡斯维女士
You no longer report to Kim.
你现在不归金管了
Go home.
回家吧
That's an order.
这是命令
Thank you for everything --
谢谢你做的一切
The job, dinner.
给我工作 还给我带晚餐
You're not the same guy from eight years ago.
跟八年前比 你好像变了一个人
I don't really understand why I'm here.
真不明白让我来干嘛
Because Stacy is out of control
因为史黛西已经失控了
and we're bringing her back down to earth.
我们得让她回到现实
She broke my heart and now I'm supposed to help her?
她伤了我的心 现在我还得帮她
Does she even talk about me?
她提都没提过我吧
Fred, this Stacy --
弗雷德 现在的史黛西
this is not the girl you fell in love with.
已经不是你当初爱上的那个姑娘了
I-I can't see her.
不行 我不能见她
Fred, please.
弗雷德 拜托
Just think of this as you helping me to help her.
就当是在帮我个忙吧
You have no idea what she's been like to live with.
你不知道现在跟她住一起多折磨人
Wait. By the way -- where have you been living?
对了 顺便问下 你最近都在哪儿住
Youth hostel on Sunset.
日落大道上的青年旅馆
It's a dollar every time I want to use the bathroom.
每次用卫生间还得另交一美元
We're here for the diva intervention.
我们来参加耍大牌干预会
Great. And you brought weapons?
太棒了 你们还带了武器
Don't ask.
别提了
So, uh, Stacy's been a little impossible, huh?
史黛西现在有点让人难以忍♥受 是吗
Yeah. But we're gonna nip that in the bud.
是的 但我们会把她的臭毛病扼杀在摇篮中
I have been watching hours of "Intervention."
我看过很多集《干涉》
And the key to a successful intervention
干预会成功的关键有三点
is patience, purpose, and preparation.
耐心 决心 还有充分的准备
And if that doesn't work, I got a 10-pound mace in my bag.
还不管用的话 我包里还有十磅重的狼牙棒
She's here.
她回来了
Oh, great. Okay. Um, places, everyone.
很好 大家快坐好
Um, let's start with the prepared speeches.
咱们先把准备好的稿子念了
So, who would like to go first?
谁愿意先来
I'll go first.
好吧 我先
Hello, Stacy.
你好 史黛西
Oh, wow! My half-birthday!
我的半岁生日
You remembered!
你居然记得
Fred, what are you doing here?
弗雷德 你来干嘛
Leaving.
我走了
Fred. Sit.
弗雷德 坐下
Stacy, please sit.
史黛西 请坐好
Where are my presents?
我的礼物在哪儿
Stacy, we all love you.
史黛西 我们都爱你
Of course you do.
当然
Some less than others.
某些人没那么爱
I used to love you.
我曾经爱过你
Stacy, we all want the best for you.
史黛西 我们都希望你好
But your diva-like behavior
但你耍大牌的行为
has negatively affected us in the following ways.
伤害了我们的感情 具体表现如下
Oh, no. What are you doing?
不是吧 你们要干什么
You have been condescending, dismissive --
你变得高傲 目中无人
An intervention? Are you kidding?
你们不是在搞干预会吧 有没有搞错
Please. Just hear us out.
拜托 请听我们说完
I have lines to memorize.
我还有台词要背
And just so you know --
而且希望你们搞清楚
The world treats stars differently.
明星就是高人一等
Deal with it.
接受现实吧
Boy, was Deb ever right.
天 黛比果然说中了
About what?
说中什么
She always said you'd become a pill if you ever made it big.
她说但凡你今后有点成就 尾巴就会翘上天
"If"?! I'm sure Deb meant "when."
什么叫"但凡" 我想黛比是指"到那时候"
Well, let me tell you something, Grayson.
格雷森 我告诉你
Deb was always jealous of me.
黛比一直嫉妒我
And no offense,
无意冒犯
but if Deb were here, I would tell her to kiss my ass!
假如黛比在这儿 我会告诉她滚一边去
Well, if she was here,
她在这儿的话
she would tell you to get over yourself.
会让你别老拿自己当棵葱
And I would tell her to
我要告诉她
suck it up and deal with her own failures.
算了吧 先把自己的问题解决好
And she would never speak to you again.
她肯定再也不会理你了
Well, I'm never speaking to you again!
我也不想再理你了
We really need to do this more often.
我们真该多举办这种活动
Hey, Jane. I got your message.
简 我收到你信息了
They I.D.'d the woman?
他们找到那位女士了吗
Yep.
对
And...there she is.
她在那儿
Let's go say hello.
我们去打个招呼
Ms. Alpert?
阿伯特女士
Yes. Do I know you?
你好 我认识你吗
No, no. I'm a lawyer.
不认识 我是律师
I just had a quick question for you.
想简单问你个问题
You were at Conrad's Bridal last week,
上周你去了康拉德新娘
and someone filmed you shopping.
有人拍到你在购物
I was wondering if you knew who.
你认不认识拍摄的人
I have no idea.
不太清楚
You -- you waved at the camera.
可是你对镜头挥手了
I was just being friendly.
我只是想表示友好
Excuse me, Miss.
抱歉 小姐
Can you please try and think back,
麻烦你努力回忆一下
remember what this person looks like?
想想那个人长什么样
It's real important.
这很重要
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表