剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
第1~2集
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That's me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up,
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
And the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗
I used to think everything happened for a reason.
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
Now, I sure hope I was right.
我真希望我没想错
Previously on "Drop Dead Diva"...
《美女上错身》前情提要
Oh, hi.
你好
I thought you were someone else.
我还以为是别人
It's me -- the real Jane.
我是真正的简
And I want my life back.
我要你把我的生活还给我
Owen, suppose this gets serious and then we break up.
欧文 假如我们正式恋爱 最后以分手告终
I don't want my child
我不希望自己的孩子
to be around parents who don't get along.
在父母不和的环境中长大
So for the sake of the baby,
所以为了孩子着想
We need to break up.
我们必须分手
I understand.
我能理解
Elaine is dying.
伊莱恩快不行了
I-I realize she's not really my mom, you know?
我知道她不是我的亲妈
But...
但是
Right now that just doesn't matter.
现在这已经不重要了
Grayson.
格雷森
That's just great.
你真行啊
My mom dies, and you don't even have the decency to let me know,
我妈去世了 你根本就不屑于告诉我
and then I find you out here making out with him.
然后我又发现你在跟他亲热
I-I'm so sorry.
实在抱歉
Jane, what's going on?
简 这是怎么回事
Why don't you tell him?
你告诉他啊
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Jane isn't really who you think she is.
简不是你认为的那个人
Who is she?
那她是谁
Why don't you ask her?
你自己问她
Sweetie, it's 5:00 a.m. Are you okay?
亲爱的 现在才清晨五点 你没事吧
Yeah, just rearranging the kitchen.
没事 就是在整理厨房♥
You know, I've always thought that the spatulas
我一直觉得刮刀放得
were too far from the stove.
离烤炉太远了
And did you know that we have seven ladles?
你知道我们屯了七把长勺吗
Jane, I've watched enough "Dr. Drew"
简 我经常看《德鲁博士》
to know that those ladles are a distraction
知道买♥♥这么多长勺
from thinking about your mom passing away.
是为了帮你从你妈妈去世的阴影中走出来
Do you want to talk?
想聊聊吗
I can make us some tea, which we no longer keep in that cupboard.
我可以泡杯茶 茶叶已经不放在那个橱柜了
I'm devastated about Elaine, but this isn't about Elaine.
伊莱恩的事让我伤心欲绝 可是这与她无关
This is about Grayson.
是格雷森
What?
什么
We kissed.
我们亲过了
Really? It was amazing.
真的吗 感觉太棒了
But in the middle of the kiss, Brittany shows up.
但我们亲到一半 布兰妮出现了
And who's Brittany? Old Jane.
布兰妮又是谁 以前的简
She heard that her mom died and completely unloaded on me
她得知她妈妈去世了 因为我没告诉她伊莱恩病重
for not telling her that Elaine was sick.
她把事情全怪罪在我身上
And then she tells Grayson that I'm not who he thinks I am.
然后她跟格雷森说我不是他认为的那个人
Ladies, can you please turn out the lights?
姑娘们 能麻烦关灯吗
If I don't get my eight hours, I-I'm useless.
如果我睡不够八小时 我人就废了
Paul, clearly in crisis mode.
保罗 现在明显是危急状态
Mm, here. Use my extra-plush eye pillow --
给你 我的长绒眼罩
keeps the light out, minimizes crow's-feet.
能遮挡灯光 减少鱼尾纹
Mm. Thank you.
谢谢
Carry on.
继续吧
So, what happened next?
然后呢
Brittany took off, and before I had a chance to talk to Grayson,
布兰妮走了 然后我没来得及跟格雷森解释
he raced after her. My god.
他就冲去找她了 天啊
It's like my whole life was leading up to this kiss.
感觉我活这辈子都是为这一吻做准备
You know? And now I'm terrified
现在呢我就担心
of what else Brittany might have said.
布兰妮还会跟他说什么
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
You know what? I just need to find Grayson
跟你说 我只要去找格雷森
convince him that Brittany is crazy...
让他相信布兰妮是个疯子
Yeah.
嗯
...and that we are destined to live happily ever after.
告诉他我们俩是天造地设的一对
Well, you're really good at convincing people of things.
你说服人确实有一手
Remember when you convinced me
记得你劝服我说
that a Brazilian wax wouldn't hurt?
巴西热蜡脱毛不会痛吗
F.Y.I. -- you were wrong.
跟你说 你错了
It was bikini season. It had to be done.
那时候是比基尼季节嘛 必须脱毛的
Okay, so, I'm gonna take a shower and head to work early
好了 我得去洗澡然后早点上班
so I'll already be at the office when Grayson gets in.
那样当格雷森来的时候就会见到我
Jane.
简
I'm really sorry about your mother.
关于你妈妈的事 我很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you in Grayson's office,
你在格雷森的办公室
looking at a photo of his dead girlfriend?
看着他去世前女友的相片做什么
W-why -- why are you here so early?
你又为什么来得这么早
Well, it's kind of hard to sleep when I'm the managing partner
我担任执行合伙人 金还在休产假
and Kim is still on maternity leave.
很难能睡个好觉
Right. That that being said,
对 话虽这么说
if you need some time...
如果你需要请个假的话
Thanks. I really appreciate that.
谢谢 我真的很感激
It actually kind of helps to focus on work.
其实这能帮我专心工作
Sure. Your pro bono case. What?
当然 你的无偿案件 什么
You got an intake this morning.
你今早的新案件
Make sure the client fills out all the forms
保证你的委托人填好表格
so that the firm gets credit with the bar.
好让律所在律师协会拿到分数
Yes, I will.
我会的
Well, I should go, um...
我该走了
...prep for that meeting.
为会面做准备
I need your help, Ms. Bingum.
我要你帮忙 宾格温女士
I-I got your name from the legal aid website.
我在法援网站找到你的
Okay, so, you are the lunch lady at South Oak Elementary,
你是南橡树小学的餐厅员工
and you're claiming the school district
你声称校区
is not feeding hungry kids?
没把饿肚子的小孩喂饱
The superintendent raised the eligibility criteria,
校长提高了入选资格标准
which cut 56 needy children from the hot lunch program.
这让56个需参加午餐计划的孩子没法吃到午餐
Well, that doesn't seem right.
这看起来确实不对
These kids live below the poverty line.
这些孩子活在贫穷线以下
When they come to me for food,
当他们来找我要吃的
It -- it breaks my heart to say no.
拒绝他们的时候我心都碎了
But if I feed them, I'm in violation of school policy.
可如果我给他们食物 我又违反了学校规章
Right.
对
Okay. So, what can I do?
好的 我能怎么帮你
I need you to represent these students.
我要你代理这些学生
There's a school-board meeting at 11:00.
十一点会开校董会
11 today?
今天十一点吗
I thought the superintendent would come to his senses.
我以为校长早晚会想通
I've written e-mails. I've called his office.
我写过电子邮件 也打电♥话♥去过他办公室
But he's completely ignored me.
但他完全无视我
Yeah, well, he won't be able to ignore me.
他可没办法无视我
Owen, I just put the most handsome client in your office.
欧文 我刚把最帅气的客户带到你办公室了
I don't have anything on the books.
我没有预约
He said he didn't need an appointment --
他说他不需要预约
That dudley do-right would always make time for him?
说王牌骑警总会为他挤出时间
Oh, no. Should I call security?
惨了 要叫保安吗
I could cuff him myself, take him back to my place
我来铐住他 把他带回家
for a house arrest and a little light feather play?
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表