剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
No, I can't. I'm a material witness.
不行 我是个重要证人
But I will find someone --
但我会帮你找个...
Actually, I think I'm fine.
我有主意了
Teri.
泰丽
Good luck.
祝你好运
Freeze!
不许动
Stacy?
史黛西
Nope!
不是
It's TV's Brittany Fellows, rookie cop.
我是电视剧《布列塔尼风云》中的新警♥察♥
And guess what.
你猜怎么着
I've been asked back for more episodes!
他们又跟我续签了好几集
That's amazing! You're -- you're a TV star!
真了不起 你现在是电视明星了
I know!
我知道
And Brian Pullman, who plays the lead cop,
而且是演警官的布莱恩·普尔曼
asked for me specifically.
点名要的我
He said that I brought nuance, pathos,
他说我把这个角色演绎得惟妙惟肖
and cleavage to the role.
哀婉动人 细致入微
Let's celebrate. Uh, I'll take you to lunch.
我们要庆祝一下 我带你去吃午饭吧
Let me just get my deli punch card.
等我拿上我的熟食店积分卡
Oh. No, no, no, no.
不用
Today is my treat, and we're going to the Madrid,
今天我请你 我们去镇上最火爆的
the hottest restaurant in town.
马德里餐厅吃吧
Oh, but... I can't wear this.
但我不能穿这身去
Stacy, I only have an hour for lunch.
史黛西 我只有一小时的午餐时间
No problem.
没问题
Wardrobe change.
换装游戏
Just give me five minutes, okay?
给我五分钟好吗
But you promised you'd help me.
但你答应过要帮我
I know.
我知道
I just didn't realize that my firm
我先前不知道我的公♥司♥
represents Mountain West, so there's a conflict.
代理了蒙特西公♥司♥ 所以有利益冲突
Those students will get sick --
那些学生会得病的
everything from impaired hearing to brain damage.
轻则听力受损 重则脑损伤
But I understand, y-you've got a conflict.
但我能理解你很矛盾
Donny, do you have any evidence?
唐尼 你有证据吗
I saw the original soils report!
我看过原始的土壤报告
Okay, if the soil is toxic,
好吧 如果土壤有毒
why wouldn't Mountain West
为什么蒙特西公♥司♥
just clean up the site before building?
在建校之前不进行清理呢
Paying someone off was a lot cheaper.
因为贿赂相关人员要便宜得多
Why didn't you go back to the site and get more samples?
你为什么不回去 再采集点样品当证据呢
After my test,
经我测试后
Mountain West changed the school design.
蒙特西公♥司♥修改了学校设计
The original plans called for areas with grass.
原计划中有些区域要种植草坪
The revised plans are all asphalt and artificial turf,
方案修改之后 变成了铺柏油路和人造草皮
virtually ensuring that future soil testing
这样的话 以后就基本不可能
be almost impossible.
进行土壤检测了
But that won't stop the lead from leeching up in the soil
但铅还是会从土壤中渗出
and making the kids sick.
导致孩子们中毒
I got to go, Donny.
我要走了 唐尼
Jane, look --
简 你想想
why would I sacrifice so much --
我为什么要牺牲这么多
I mean, my job, my --
我丢了工作
my family --
失去了家庭
if I wasn't absolutely sure that I was right?
因为我百分之百肯定自己是对的
Excuse me?
请问
Were you just with Donny Gibson?
你刚和唐尼·吉布森在一起吗
Yeah.
是的
You're the woman who rescued him?
你就是那位救了他的女士
Well, okay, that's me.
没错 是我
How can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm his wife.
我是他的妻子
How is he?
他怎么样了
Well, why don't you go see for yourself?
你为什么不自己去看他呢
I can't.
我不能去
I'm only here because I was asked to fill out some paperwork.
我过来只是为了填些表格
I better get back to it.
我该回去接着填了
Of course.
好的
"Slander per se"?
"诽谤罪"吗
You must have really pissed this woman off.
看来你真把这个女人惹火了
I have a gift.
我有这个天赋
I've noticed. Why me?
我知道 但为什么选我
The woman suing me is a total bitch.
告我的这个女人是个大贱♥人♥
And you want me because...
你找我是因为...
You are an even bigger bitch.
你比她更贱
And I say that with admiration.
我很敬佩你这点
Right.
好吧
So what's in it for me?
接这案子我有什么好处
How about I keep hush-hush
我帮你保守秘密如何
that you're back knocking boots with the boss?
因为我知道你又跟老板搞上了
What? No, we're friends.
什么 没有 我跟他是朋友而已
Yeah, I left my iPod here last night.
是吗 我昨晚把iPod落在公♥司♥了
I came back around midnight.
我半夜回来拿 什么都看到了
You might want to close your blinds
下次再玩老汉推车的时候
before you play "Ride 'em, cowboy."
最好把百叶窗拉上
Fine.
好吧
Just keep your mouth shut, and I'll represent you.
把嘴闭紧 我就帮你打官司
Yee-haw!
哟呵
I can't believe we just did lunch at the Madrid.
真不敢相信 咱们居然能在马德里餐馆吃午餐
Dreams can come true.
真是梦想成真啊
I guess the white tablecloths were fancy,
我觉得雪白的桌布很高档
but my chicken was so tiny.
但是烤鸡的个头也太小了吧
I told you, it was quail.
不是跟你说了吗 那是鹌鹑
Quail? Is that...
啥叫鹌鹑
O.M.G.
我的天
Brian's here!
布莱恩也来了
Let's go say hi.
去打个招呼
Hey. Same table I always take if you don't mind.
你好 老位子 没问题吧
Brian! Hey! Stacy!
布莱恩 嗨 史黛西
Thank you so much for asking me back on your show.
你邀请我继续和你拍戏 真是太感谢了
I'm so excited.
我兴奋死了
It's no problem, babe. I'll, um, see you on set.
没什么大不了的 宝贝 片场见
Excuse me! Excuse me!
打扰一下 打扰一下
Hey, blondie, what's your name?
金发妞 你叫什么
Stacy Barrett. Rhymes with ferret.
史黛西·巴奈特
Yeah, tell us about Brian.
你觉得布莱恩怎么样
Oh, Brian -- he's amazing. I love him.
布莱恩很棒 我爱死他了
You love him? What?
你是说爱他吗 什么
You're dating?
你们在约会吗
Hey, is that a baby bump?
你怀了他的孩子吗
What? No!
什么啊 才没有呢
I mean, I respect him.
我是说 我崇敬他
We just work together, and --
我们只是工作关系
and this is just how the dress falls.
这裙子就这个裙型 我没怀孕
Yeah? Who's that guy?
是吗 这位是谁
Oh. Him? He's Fred. He's my friend.
他吗 他是弗雷德 我朋友
"Friend"?
怎么成朋友了
Ms. Bingum, I'm still unclear why you called me in.
宾格温女士 我还不清楚你叫我来的意图
As C.E.O. Of Mountain West,
作为蒙特西的首席执行官
You're a very important client to this firm.
您是本所极其重要的客户
And?
那又如何
And -- due diligence --
为了谨慎起见
I was reviewing your blueprints
我审查了贵司的图纸
and noticed that you changed the design
发现贵司收到土壤检测报告之后
after the submission of a soils report.
就更改了设计方案
Franklin, hi. What's going on?
富兰克林 你好 发生什么事了
Your associate is questioning the school's redesign.
你同事在询问我修改学校设计的事
Bingum?
宾格温
Even the appearance of impropriety
即使仅仅是不正当行为
could give rise to an injunction
也可能构成欺诈
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表