剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I know. The D.A. Dropped the charges.
我知道 地方检察官撤销了控诉
Keith.
基斯
Oh, hey, baby.
亲爱的
Thank you, Ms. Bingum.
谢谢你宾格温女士
I'm so sorry about before.
我对之前说的话深表抱歉
I understand.
我理解
Jane, I'm in the same place where I started.
简 但我现在又回到了原点
I-I can't afford the therapy.
我没钱去接收治疗
Veticon can -- and will.
维特康公♥司♥有 他们会帮你付的
I just spoke to their lawyer,
我刚和他们的律师谈过
and they have agreed to pay for your interferon therapy
在他们慷慨的赔偿条件中
as part of a very generous settlement.
包括为你的干扰素治疗付费
Oh, my god!
天啊
I-I-I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Well, I...guess you robbed the right woman.
我想主要是你抢对了人
Don't ever do that again.
不过别再做傻事了
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Okay, I have to go.
好 我得走了
You will not believe the day I had.
你想象不到我今天经历了什么
I drank camel milk.
我喝了骆驼奶
You win.
算你狠
Um, don't worry. Brides like to make a dramatic entrance.
不要着急 新娘都希望自己的入场引人关注
Yeah.
明白
Oh, God. Sorry. I'm sorry.
天啊 不好意思 不好意思
So rude.
真过分
I need you to read your poem now.
帮个忙 你现在朗诵那首诗吧
Now? And slowly.
现在吗 是的 尽量慢点念
Excuse me.
大家好
Um, I have been asked to read my poem now.
我受托来朗诵一首诗
It's by Oscar Wilde.
这首诗是奥斯卡·王尔德的作品
"We are resolved...
"我们化为和♥弦♥
into the supreme air..."
与那至上的空气融为一体"
Vanessa? What's going on?
瓦内萨 怎么了
I can't marry Grayson.
我不能嫁给格雷森
What?
什么
Okay, um, I'm sure that this is --
好吧 你现在只不过
Is just cold feet, Vanessa.
有些怯场罢了 瓦内萨
It's perfectly normal.
这没什么大不了的
When you and Grayson were dancing --
你跟格雷森跳舞的时候
Oh, no. It -- it w-wasn't --
不是的 事实并不是...
No, no. I know. I know. I-I -- relax.
没事没事 我明白 你不必紧张
I'm just -- I'm not making any sense.
我说这话没什么用意
Okay, I-I'm confused. I --
好吧 我不明白
It's just that you two were so effortless and natural.
只是你们两个看上去那么自然 那么般配
And it's never been like that for me with him.
我们两个从来没有那种感觉
But he loves you.
可他是爱你的
You're going to break his heart.
你这样他会很难过
Maybe so.
也许吧
But I can't help feeling like some kind of consolation prize.
但我总觉得自己像是安慰奖
Wait.
等等
Is this all because of Deb?
你是因为黛比吗
Honestly, I don't -- I don't know.
其实 我也不清楚
I'm just painfully aware...
只是我心痛地发现
that there is something missing in our relationship,
我们之间的感情缺了点什么
And every day, I wake up
每天清晨醒来
hoping that things will be different.
我都满心期待情况会有所改观
But I deserve more.
但我不应该这么委屈自己
And maybe he doesn't know it...
或许他没有意识到...
But he does, too.
但他也不该再委屈自己了
Well, Grayson will be devastated.
知道这事之后 格雷森会崩溃的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Jane, if you were in my shoes, would you marry Grayson?
简 如果你是我 你会嫁给他吗
In a heartbeat.
求之不得呢
What?
什么
He deserves it face to face.
你应该当面跟他说清楚
So if you ever cared anything about --
只要你有一丁点在乎...
No.
不行
No, I'm not that brave.
不行 我还没有那么勇敢
Goodbye, Jane.
再见了 简
"...and all the live world's throbbing heart
"人世间所有悸动的心灵
"Shall be one with our hearts.
都与我们的心紧紧相依
"The stealthy creeping years have lost their terrors now.
那潺潺流走的岁月 不再让人感到恐惧
"We shall not die.
我们不会死去
The universe itself shall be our immortality."
天地万物即为我们的永生"
What is going on?
什么情况
S-She said what?!
她说什么
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
不好意思 女士们先生们
I have some sad news.
我很遗憾地通知大家
There won't be a wedding today.
今天的婚礼取消了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Folks...
各位...
So many of you have traveled long distances to be here.
在座各位中 有不少人不远千里来参加这场婚礼
Please stay.
请不要走
Uh, eat, drink.
还是请各位在此就餐
It's paid for.
餐饮费用已经付过了
I'll take "awkward social gatherings" for $200.
我敢打赌 没有什么宴会比这更尴尬了
Great band.
乐队不赖
Bride's favorite.
这是新娘子最喜欢的乐队
We could dance.
我们跳舞吧
Has anyone seen Grayson?
谁见到格雷森了吗
I saw him walking towards the lobby like 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前 我见他往大厅那边去了
Would you excuse me?
我去一下
Yeah, sure.
好的
Again.
再来一杯
But my fiance stood me up.
可我的未婚妻在婚礼上逃跑了
You've made that very clear.
你已经说过好几遍了
You're cutting me off?
你不想听了吗
Sorry, sir.
很抱歉 先生
Then I will sue you.
我要告你
I will sue you for excessive emotional...distress
我要告你 太过情绪化...痛苦
Of the emotionally distressed.
对 情绪痛苦
Easy, counselor.
有话好商量 律师先生
Jane! Hi.
简 嗨
He cut me off!
我话都没说完 他就打断我
Thank you. No problem.
谢谢你 没事
You're taking his side?
你和他同一战线吗
You're fired.
你被炒了
I am gonna find another lawyer,
我要再找一个律师
One who --
找一个能...
Where are my keys?
我的钥匙哪去了
With the valet.
在服务员那里
Damn.
该死
Here. Why don't I help you to your room?
来 不如我扶你回房♥吧
I don't need your help.
没有必要
I'd like that very much.
那就麻烦你了
Okay.
好吧
Here we go.
到了
I am never falling in love again.
我绝对不会再爱上谁了
Never say "Never."
凡事无绝对
Well, I fell in love with Deb. I lost her.
我爱上了黛比 结果失去了她
Fell in love with Vanessa. I lost her.
我爱上了瓦内萨 也失去了她
Now, see, that -- that was just --
别这样 这也不过...
That's just two strikes, so...
才被打击了两次而已 你只要...
...you just need to keep on swinging.
...你要再接再厉
Nope.
不要
I am done.
就这样吧
D-o-n...
就 这 样...
You...are a hall-of-fame best man.
你啊 你是最好的伴郎
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表