剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Now, you want to know the other reason i was in Beverly Hills?
想知道我去比弗利山庄的另一个原因吗
You were stalking a Kardashian?
你在跟踪卡戴珊吗
I was tracking Franklin Turner's 100K Paypal payment.
我在追踪富兰克林·特纳支付宝转出的十万块
It went to a jeweler on rodeo.
收款人是个珠宝商
Well... thank you for looking into it,
谢谢你费心调查
But the case is over.
但案子已经结束了
Just like Franklin's marriage...
就像富兰克林的婚姻一样
Or so we thought.
而事实并非如此
What?
什么意思
The jeweler told me
那个珠宝商告诉我
that Franklin bought a diamond necklace for his wife.
富兰克林给他老婆买♥♥了一条钻石项链
They picked it out together.
他们可是一起挑的哦
Oh, my god!
天啊
So you think they're not really separated?
你觉得他们没分居吗
No, I think the divorce was a sham for court.
对 我觉得说要离婚只是做戏给法庭看
Just keep your mouth shut,
你就乖乖地闭上嘴
and only speak when I ask you a question.
我问你问题的时候再说话
Got it. Good.
明白了 很好
Holy crap, it's my mom!
糟了 我妈来了
Teri.
泰丽
Umma, what are you doing here?
妈 你怎么来了
I received this in the mail!
我收到了这封信
It's a lien against your home.
他们把你的房♥子给扣押了
You are being sued by Marcie LaRose?
玛茜·拉罗斯把你告上法庭了吗
Mrs. Lee, I'm Teri's attorney,
李夫人 我是泰丽的律师
and I assure you I have everything under control.
我保证一切尽在掌握
If you had everything under control,
如果一切尽在掌握
this case would not be going to trial.
这案子就不需要审理了
I talked to the clerk.
我和书♥记♥员谈过了
He said that my daughter had an outburst in court.
他说我女儿在法庭上情绪失控了
Umma, please go home.
妈 你就回家嘛
After the trial, i'll pick up some gamjatang at Seoul Garden.
庭审过后 我会去首尔花♥园♥买♥♥些猪肉骨头汤
And we will laugh about this.
咱们好好笑笑这档子事
Well, not so much laugh as eat in silence
或许不会笑 只是一边沉默地吃饭
while watching "NCIS."
一边看《海军罪案调查处》
I will be watching the trial to make sure -- no more outbursts!
我会旁听庭审 保证你不会再情绪失控
It'll be fine.
不会有问题的
Can you tell the court
你能否告诉本庭
why you called Ms. LaRose "the hoovers"?
你为什么要叫拉罗斯小姐"风尘女"
I refered to Ms. LaRose as "the Hoovers"
我叫拉罗斯小姐"风尘女"
because that was her nickname in high school.
因为那是她高中时的外号♥
Do you know how she got that nickname?
你知道她为什么会有这个外号♥吗
Yes, she got it at Felicity Davidson's
她是在费利西蒂·戴维森的十六岁生日派对上
sweet 16 party.
得到这个外号♥的
Go on.
请继续讲
Marcie entertained the guys in the Davidsons' laundry room.
玛茜在戴维森家的洗衣房♥里逗弄男生
Afterwards, I spoke to the recipients of Marcie's generosity,
之后 我和那些受过玛茜挑逗的男生聊天
and they provided all the details.
他们把所有细节都告诉我了
No more questions, your honor.
法官大人 询问完毕
Ms. LaRose helped compile
拉罗斯小姐参与编写了
the guest list for Felicity's party --
费利西蒂生日派对的宾客名单
A guest list you weren't on.
宾客名单上没有你啊
Isn't that correct?
是这样的吗
That's right. I crashed the party.
没错 我是自己闯进去的
I see. How late did you stay?
我明白了 你待到多晚呢
Way past midnight. It was a rager.
午夜过后很久 那是场大型聚会
So, at 9:45, when, uh, the smoke detector was activated,
在9:45火警警报响的时候
Mr. Davidson kicked everyone out --
戴维森先生把所有人赶了出去
Where were you?
你那时在哪儿
You didn't see anyone go into a laundry room.
你没看见有人进洗衣房♥
You started the rumor, and you made up the nickname.
你就是谣言的传播者 外号♥也是你起的
Isn't that what really happened?
这才是事实吧
You lied on the stand?
你居然在证人席上撒谎
Ms. Kaswell, I'll handle this.
卡斯维小姐 我来处理
You lied on the stand?!
你居然在证人席上撒谎
I'm sorry, Umma. What is wrong with you?!
妈 对不起 你怎么回事儿
I was trying to save your house.
我想保住你的房♥子
I didn't know what else to do!
我找不到更好的办法了
Marcie was a sweet girl -- your friend --
玛茜是个讨人喜欢的姑娘 是你的朋友
and you attack her?
而你却诋毁了她
No, Umma, Marcie was not a sweet girl.
不 妈 玛茜不是个讨人喜欢的姑娘
She teased me about my weight,
她嘲笑我的体重
my acne, my clothes...
我的青春痘 我的衣服...
You wore what we could afford.
我们只买♥♥得起那样的衣服
And the stinky kimchi in my lunchbox, every day.
还每天嘲笑我午餐盒里的韩国泡菜味
Homemade.
是自家做的
One day, Marcie told me
有一天 玛茜告诉我
that I was on the guest list for Felicity's party,
我受到邀请 可以参加费利西蒂的派对
and so I spent all my savings on this really cool outfit.
我花光了所有积蓄 买♥♥了件漂亮衣服
And when all the other kids got their invitations,
其他孩子都收到了邀请函 只有我没收到
I told Marcie that mine must have gotten lost in the mail,
我告诉玛茜 我的肯定寄丢了
and...she just laughed.
她只是放声大笑
You never told me.
你从没跟我说过这些
Because you didn't want to hear it!
因为你根本不想听
Okay. You didn't get invited to the party,
你没被邀请去参加派对
so you started the hoover rumor.
所以你就编造了风尘女的谣言
Yeah. But it didn't matter because nobody believed me.
对 但这没什么 没人相信我
Nobody believes me now or then.
无论当时或现在 从来没人相信我
Nobody cares,
没有人关心
because nobody can get enough of Marcie LaRose.
因为所有人都为玛茜·拉罗斯着迷
Why are you smiling? It's creepy.
你干嘛笑 看起来鬼鬼祟祟的
Cause this case isn't over.
因为这个案子还没结束呢
Surprise!
惊喜来了
On our first date, we had caramel apples.
第一次约会时 我们吃了焦糖苹果
Of course.
没错
Tonight, I have planned a tour of our greatest hits.
今晚我计划重游咱们去过最棒的地方
Skee-ball at the Santa Monica pier,
先去圣摩尼卡码头打保龄球
then the annual mariachi festival at Casa Burrito,
然后参加卡萨布里托的年度墨西哥音乐节
finishing off with '80s night at the Hollywood roller rink.
最后在好莱坞旱冰场欣赏八十年代之夜
Get ready for a night of Fred-ness.
准备好享受弗雷德的爱之夜吧
Oh, Fred, I love our hits,
弗雷德 我喜欢这些我们去过的好地方
But I've already got plans.
但我已经安排好了
Oh. Okay.
这样啊 好吧
Well, we can do whatever you want to do.
那就按你的计划来吧
Well, actually,
事实上
I'm going to an "Entertainment Weekly" party with...
我要去参加一场《娱乐周刊》的聚会 和...
Don't say it. ...Brian.
别说是和... 布莱恩
It's work. Promoting our show?
只是为了工作 宣传我们的电视剧
Okay. Pretend you're a paparazzi.
假装你是狗仔队的
Ask me a question.
问我个问题
Okay.
好的
I am outside the "Entertainment Weekly" party,
我正站在《娱乐周刊》聚会的场外
and -- oh, look -- there's Brian Pullman
看 那是布莱恩·普尔曼
and his sexy co-star.
和他性感的女伴
Hey, sexy co-star,
你好 性感的女伴
Where's your boyfriend, Fred?
你的男友弗雷德在哪儿呢
You might want to work on that answer.
你得想想这个问题的答案
Fred, I'm sorry I called you a friend.
弗雷德 我很抱歉我把你称作朋友
But this is my dream job,
但这是我梦想的工作
and going with Brian is part of that job.
而和布莱恩参加聚会也是工作的一部分
I just wish that you could understand that
我只是希望你能理解
and be a supportive boyfriend.
做个支持我的男友
Franklin lied.
富兰克林撒谎了
Bingum, what are you doing here?
宾格温 你在这里干嘛
Franklin Turner purchased a necklace for his wife
富兰克林·特纳在结婚纪念日前三周
three weeks ago for their anniversary.
为他老婆买♥♥了一条项链
So this whole separation is a pretext
分居的说辞是事先设计好的
for keeping the kids out of the toxic school.
为了让他们的孩子远离有毒的学校
What?
你在说什么
After I found out about the jewelry,
我发现珠宝的问题后
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表