剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Come on! It's time to scream!
来吧 大家一起喊
All bow down to the football team!
向我们的橄榄球队致敬
Come on! It's time to scream!
来吧 大家一起喊
All bow down to the football team!
向我们的橄榄球队致敬
Come on! It's time to scream!
来吧 大家一起喊
All bow down to the football team!
向我们的橄榄球队致敬
Come on! It's time to scream!
来吧 大家一起喊
All bow down to the football team!
向我们的橄榄球队致敬
Hey, hey. Hey, what's going on?
喂 这是什么情况
Grayson? Whoa.
格雷森 是你啊
Well, get with the program, Jane.
跟我们一起来吧 简
Go, Hammet! Yeah!
汉密特加油
Hammet! Hammet!
汉密特 汉密特
Maybe the dream has nothing to do with the case
也许你做这个梦 不是因为你的案子
And you simply miss the good old days.
你只是怀念从前了
No, that's not it. I'm mad at Grayson.
不是这样的 我这次真的生格雷森的气了
He chose his college over my client.
他不顾我的委托人 只考虑他的学校
He loves that place.
他很喜欢那个学校嘛
And you remember that Hammet sweatshirt
你记不记得他以前每天都穿的
he wore every day
那件汉密特的长衫
until you "accidentally" Gave it to a homeless person?
后来你"不小心"把它给了一个流浪汉
That's the thing.
问题就出在这儿
Has Grayson changed,
是格雷森变了
Or has he always been like that and I just didn't notice?
还是他一直都是这样 而我没有发觉呢
Grayson's one of the good guys, Jane.
格雷森是个难得的好男人
Yeah, well, you know what?
我跟你说
Maybe there are no good guys.
也许这世上根本没有好男人
Maybe that's a myth.
只是个传说罢了
Why are you talking like that?
你这话从何说起呢
Parker's dumping Bobbi.
帕克要跟波比分手
Well, you must feel relieved.
现在你该放心了吧
No. I feel horrible.
没有 我感觉很不好
He's gonna break my mom's heart,
他会伤了我妈妈的心
and there's nothing I can do about it.
而我又帮不上什么忙
Well, maybe you're wrong about that.
那倒未必
I can't force Parker to date her.
我总不能强迫帕克跟她在一起吧
No, but you can protect Bobbi's feelings.
是不能 但你可以不让波比伤心啊
Remember in high school when you were dating Dennis Burke
还记得高中时你跟丹尼斯·伯克交往
and I told you that I saw him wearing socks with sandals?
后来我告诉你他穿凉鞋时还穿袜子吗
Ugh! Big fashion faux pas. I had to break up with him.
呃 一点都不懂时尚 我就跟他分手了
Exactly.
没错
But Dennis never wore socks with sandals.
不过丹尼斯并没有穿着凉鞋还穿袜子
I heard that he was going to dump you,
我听说他要跟你分手
So I created a perfect lie
所以我就编了个善意的谎言
so you would dump him first.
这样你就会先提出分手
That is the sweetest thing ever.
你可真好
Thank you.
谢谢啦
Now we have to tell her something about Parker
我们只要跟她说帕克的一件什么事
That's a deal-breaker.
让她想分手就行了
I've got it.
我想到了
He listens to Justin Bieber.
就说他喜欢听贾斯丁·比伯的歌♥
She's got Bieber fever.
这个不行 她超爱贾斯丁·比伯的
How about he put himself through law school
那说他上法学院时
as a female impersonator?
总是扮演女性角色怎么样
Yeah, but she'd just want to dress him up
那样的话 她就会想帮他打扮
and take him out for karaoke at Mother Lode.
再带着他出去K歌♥
Oh, I've got it.
我想到了
And if I hurry, I can catch her
如果我马上赶过去
while she's still ordering her post-Yoga Chai Latte.
还能趁她练完瑜伽喝印第安拿铁时找到她
Thank you, Stace.
谢谢 史黛西
He hunts?
你说他还打猎
Big-time.
还很厉害呢
Well, what kind of animals?
他都打哪种动物呢
Um, what kind?
哪种
Um, furry ones.
就是长毛皮的那些
I mean, bunnies and raccoons...
兔子啊 浣熊啊...
Bambi.
还有小鹿
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
And someone said something about you being a member of PETA
我听说你是善待动物组织的成员
and that you've dabbled in veganism,
你还试着吃素
So I just thought you should know.
所以我想着还是告诉你比较好
I see.
我明白了
He decorates his Tahoe cabin with their pelts.
他的雪佛兰泰虎车里就是用皮毛装饰的
Well, this is awful.
太可怕了
And I've got to get going.
我该走了
Okay.
好的
Pelts?
都是毛皮吗
I know.
是啊
I mean, it's not my thing, but...
我知道这不关我的事 不过...
Just when you think you know someone...
有时你觉得已经很了解一个人了 结果...
Yeah.
是啊
Doug? What are you doing here?
道格 你怎么来了
Did you have a change of heart?
你改变主意了吗
No.
没
But my fiancee did.
是我未婚妻改变主意了
She made it pretty clear that we were not
她说我们不能
pushing our wedding over a stupid clock.
因为一座破钟而推迟婚礼
I just hate that Jenna won.
我真不想被珍娜打败
No, you won.
输的人是她
Now Jenna will sign the divorce papers,
珍娜只不过是签离婚协议
And you can start a new, happy life.
而你却要开始全新的幸福生活
Doug...
道格...
Will you tell your fiancee that I'm sorry?
能不能帮我跟你的未婚妻说声抱歉
You know, not all Kaswells are so...
其实 卡斯维家并不是所有人都那么...
Stubborn?
冥顽不灵
Yeah, that's one way to put it.
也可以这么说吧
Okay, I looked at all of Vince's tweets.
我看了文斯发的微博
The guy is a total ass.
这小子真是混♥蛋♥
He raffles off the chance
他居然搞什么抽奖
for some lucky coed to do his laundry.
赢的女生就可以帮她洗衣服
Ew. That's awful.
真恶心
But here's what we need -- one key to proving rape
不过我们得找一些能够证明他强♥奸♥事实的证据
is illustrating the guy's mental state, his intent.
比如他的心理状态啊 动机啊什么的
So I thought if we looked at his twitter feed
所以我们就看看
around the time of the rape,
他在案件发生前后发的微博
We might find something relevant.
可能会找到一些有用的东西
Well, tell me if this is relevant.
有件事不知和案件有没有关系
On the morning of the rape,
强♥奸♥案的那天早上
he tweeted the number 9.
他发了条微博 写着九号♥
I went backwards in time,
我按时间往回查
and over the last six months, he's tweeted 1 through 8.
在过去的六个月里 他发过一到八号♥
On valentine's day, he was at 7.
情人节那天 他发了七号♥
The day he had sex with Allie.
就是他和艾丽发♥生♥关♥系♥的那天
Yeah.
没错
He's been keeping count of his sexual conquests on Twitter.
他一直在用微博记录自己的猎艳经历
That is disgusting.
真恶心
And very relevant.
而且与案件很有关系
What I don't understand is next to each number,
我不明白的是 每个数字的旁边
there's an internet link.
都有一个网址链接
And when I click on the link, watch what happens.
当我点击链接 你猜怎么了
"Dancing in the end zone"?
"在球门区跳舞"吗
It's football-player code for "getting some."
这是橄榄球暗语 指成功上垒
Vince is a pig.
文斯真是个王八蛋
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你谈一下吗
I have nothing to say to you.
我们没什么好谈的
Then you can listen.
那我说你听
I wasn't talking to Thurmond behind your back.
我没背着你和瑟蒙德碰头
I was in the process of deciding
我当时是在想
whether to throw him out the window or down the stairs
是把他扔出窗外还是推下楼梯
when you showed up.
正好你出现了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表