剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
be so willing to drink this glass
愿意喝下这杯奶呢
just hours before he's scheduled
而在几小时后
to walk down the aisle to be married?
他就要走过通道 与爱人结婚了
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
That stunt is beneath the dignity of this courtroom.
你这花招冒犯了法庭的尊严
Not to mention it's absurd.
而且还很荒唐
Which is our point.
这就是我们的观点
We're meeting absurdity with absurdity.
我们是以愚见昧
I won't set aside federal policies
我不会因为这一饮而尽的辩护
for the chugalug defense.
而置联邦法律于不顾
I'm ruling in favor of --
我根据...
Your honor, one more moment of the court's time, please.
法官大人 请再给我一点庭审时间
The American Jobs Creation Act, H.R.4520,
《美国创造就业机会法》H.R. 4520
encourages domestic production to create jobs.
鼓励国内生产以创造就业机会
Now, I find it absurd
但现在像柯尔·兰伯特
that the hopes and dreams of a small american businessman
这种普通美国商人的希望和梦想
like Cole Lamburt are to be crushed today
可被轻易粉碎
but foreign entrepreneurs are free
而外国企业却可以自♥由♥地向美国
to import camel-milk products into the U.S.
输入骆驼奶制品 这完全不合理
Is that true? Yes, your honor.
是真的吗 没错 法官大人
Right here, I have a camel-milk chocolate bar from Dubai.
这有一块迪拜出产的骆驼奶巧克力糖
I bought it at the local health-food store down the street.
我在沿街那个本地健康食品商店买♥♥的
You cannot uphold a minor federal policy
不能因为执着于一条
prohibiting the sale of camel milk
禁止出♥售♥骆驼奶的联邦政策
and in the same breath deny the greater federal goal
就同时否定了增加就业机会
of creating jobs that benefit our country.
造福社会的联邦伟大目标
We urge you to drop the charges and return Mr. Lamburt's pet.
我们请求撤销指控 归还兰伯特先生的宠物
There is a truck scheduled to leave tonight
今晚就会有辆卡车
to transport his camel across the country.
把他的骆驼运到另一个州
I understand the urgency.
我理解情况紧急
I'll rule within the hour.
我会在一小时内作出裁决
How's it going?
进展如何
Data shows that every prisoner released through C.E.R.
看来通过"人道早释"计划所释放的囚犯
has an expensive-to-treat illness,
都身患疾病而且需要昂贵的医药费
but Veticon doesn't decide which prisoners get released early.
但维特康公♥司♥并不能决定哪些囚犯先被释放
No, that's the deputy parole commissioner's job,
没错 那属于副假释委员长的职责
So we have to link him to Veticon.
所以我们得找出他跟维特康公♥司♥的关系
Not so easy.
没那么容易
The current deputy parole commissioner
目前的副假释委员长
started as a corrections officer in Dallas.
以前是达拉斯的一名惩教官
He worked in four different prisons.
他在四个不同的监狱工作过
None of them were owned by Veticon.
都不属于维特康公♥司♥
I can't find a link.
我找不到关联
How's it going, Jane?
简 进展如何
And my... platonic employee?
还有我的柏拉图式员工
Just fine, boss.
还行吧 老板
Ladies.
再会女士们
What was that?
那是什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Okay.
好吧
Cause it sounded like you were both trying to reinforce
只是看上去你们都在用暧昧的方式
your non-dating status in a flirtatious manner.
来巩固你单身的状态
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Wait.
等会
Who is the deputy parole commissioner's boss?
谁是副假释委员长的上司
Who does he report to?
他从属于谁
The D.P.C. is appointed by the sheriff.
这个副假释委员长是由治安官任命的
And the sheriff was...
这任治安官是...
elected in 2007 -- the year
2007年选举产生的
the "Compassionate early release" Program was introduced.
也就是开始提倡"人道早释"计划的那年
It's not enough to prove undue influence
这仍然不足以证明其不正当影响
or even a link to Veticon.
也跟维特康公♥司♥没什么关系
No, but it's a start.
没错 但这是个开始
Ms. Bingum. Welcome.
宾格温女士 欢迎你
Come meet my stockholders.
来见见我的股东们
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Now is not the time.
现在不是时候
The deputy parole commissioner,
能决定谁先被假释的人
who determines which inmates get released early,
也就是副假释委员长
reports to the Antelope Valley sheriff.
是羚羊谷治安官的下属
Is this a civics lesson?
你要给我上公民教育课吗
I dug into the Sheriff's background.
我深挖了一下治安官的背景
Turns out, five years before he was elected,
发现他在参加选举的五年前
he was C.F.O. of Veticon.
曾是维特康公♥司♥的财务总监
And Veticon was one of his biggest campaign contributors.
维特康也是他竞选的最大赞助商
Bet you know where I'm going with this.
我想你知道我能联想到什么
My doctor friend did the math.
我的医生朋友估算了一下
The "Compassionate Early Release" Program
"人道早释"计划
saves the prison approximately $1 million a year.
每年能为监狱省下大约一百万美元
I'm assuming the sheriff's on your payroll.
我想你的发薪名单里也有治安官的名字吧
So now I am, too.
现在你得把我也添上
What do you want?
你想要什么
A hundred thou to keep my mouth shut.
拿十万堵住我的嘴
You'll be paid as an off-book consultant.
你将作为不记录在册的顾问来领♥取♥薪水
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
That enough to indict?
这些证据足够指控了吗
You bet.
没问题
We got it?
录下来了吗
We got it.
录下来了
Okay.
很好
After careful consideration
经过慎重考虑
I've decided to release Mr. Lamburt,n,
我决定当庭释放兰伯特先生
who will serve 500 hours of community service.
但他将提供500小时的社区服务
Mr. Lamburt, your release is conditioned on the agreement
兰伯特先生 你被当庭释放的条件是
that you not sell a single drop of camel's milk
在美国农业部认可的检测正式出♥台♥前
until the USDA-approved test is officially available.
你不得再出♥售♥一滴骆驼奶
When might that happen -- the 12th of never?
那要等到什么时候 猴年马月吗
I-I apologize, your honor.
抱歉 法官大人
To that end, I strongly suggest
最后 我强烈建议
the USDA develop and release a test without delay.
美国农业部尽快出♥台♥这项检测
If that test is not available within six months,
如在六个月内 检测仍未出♥台♥
I suggest Mr. Lamburt file a suit of due process.
我建议兰伯特先生根据正当程序提起诉讼
I do not look favorably on undue delay.
我不提倡无正当理由的延误
Mr. Lamburt's camel, your honor?
法官大人 兰伯特先生的骆驼呢
She is to be released to Mr. Lamburt immediately. Yes!
它将立刻被送还给兰伯特先生 好
Yes!
太棒了
You wonderful yupster bastard.
你这个牛逼哄哄的雅普士
You did it. You're welcome.
做得不错 不用客气
Now, if you'll both excuse me, I got to go get married.
失陪了 二位 我该去结婚了
Hey. Good luck.
祝你好运
After undercover investigation,
经过卧底调查
the D.A.'s office was confirmed a link
地方检察官确认
between the Antelope Valley sheriff's department,
羚羊谷治安官 副假释委员长
the deputy parole commissioner, and Veticon incorporated
和维特康公♥司♥之间存在利益关系
involving the early release of seriously ill inmates.
他们互相勾结 提早释放身患重病的犯人
Five other states have now launched similar investigations
另有五个州也开始着手对维特康旗下的监狱
into other Veticon-owned prisons.
展开类似调查
The charges will include bribing a public official,
他们将以贿赂地方官员
fraud, and racketeering.
欺诈等罪名被指控
Back to you.
回到演播室
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 多谢
Oh. You're talking about the rings.
你是说戒指啊
Actually, I'm just the best man -- woman.
其实我只是伴郎...伴娘
Whatever.
随便吧
Oh, I'm so late.
我迟到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Keith.
基斯
Hi. I was just coming to see you.
我正要去找你
They released me.
他们放了我
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表