剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
My brother, who just walked in -- he's right behind you --
我的哥哥 就是你们身后刚走进来的那位
will hear your case.
会接手你们的案子
In the meantime, I'm ruling
现在 我将裁决的是
That Kevin Brecker engaged in false advertising
凯文·布瑞克涉嫌的虚假宣传案
with the express purpose of convincing the plaintiff
而其目的 就是为了说服原告
to engage in sexual intercourse.
与他发生性关系
Will the defendant rise?
请被告起立
Ms. Brecker, can you read this for us?
布瑞克太太 您能帮忙读一下这个吗
Watch out for Kevin Brecker.
当心凯文·布瑞克
"Warning, ladies -- dating this man could be damaging
"女士们 请注意 与该男子交往
to your mental health and emotional well-being."
有害身心健康"
I'm confused. What are you asking of my client?
我不明白了 你究竟想让我的委托人怎么做
Well, I'm ordering Mr. Brecker to purchase a billboard
我要求布瑞克先生在日落大道上
on the Sunset Strip,
买♥♥下一块广♥告♥牌
and I want it to look and read exactly like this.
上面所写的内容要跟这块一模一样
Best verdict ever.
从来没听过这么精彩的判决
Jane, you got a minute?
简 你有空吗
I'm your guardian angel. You need to talk to me.
我是你的守护天使 你必须跟我说话
Why are you mad at me?
你为什么冲我发火
Is that a serious question?
你居然问我为什么
You let Grayson get hit by a car. He almost died.
就因为你 格雷森被车撞了 差点死掉
No, no, this is not my fault.
不 这不能怪我
I told you not to go to that dinner.
我早跟你说过 不要去吃那顿晚餐
I begged you not to intervene in his and vanessa's relationship.
我恳求你不要干预他跟瓦内萨的事
Are you saying this is my fault? No.
你是说这都是我的错吗 不是
You didn't tell me what was gonna happen.
是你没提前告诉我会发生什么事
Because I didn't know, Jane! I can't see into the future.
因为我真的不知道 简 我没法预知未来
All I know is that there's some rules that we all have to follow,
我只知道有些规矩我们必须遵守
and you refuse to believe that they apply to you.
但你却觉得自己在体制外
And now you're trying to blame me.
现在你又想来责怪我
Fred, you are my guardian angel.
弗雷德 你是我的守护天使
Yes! Good. You understand.
是的 太好了 你想通了
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Well, you can help me
那你可以帮我
by closing the door on the way out of my office.
从外面把门关上吗
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Helping Jane with her case. I'm studying the evidence.
协助简办她的案子啊 我在研究这些证据
Jane's been through that box like a million times.
这些东西 简已经研究过无数次了
I'm another set of eyes. I don't think so.
我用的是旁观者的视角 不敢苟同
Look, it isn't going well,
听着 现在案件进展不顺利
And if there's a chance I could assist...
但是如果我能帮得上忙...
But I get it.
但我明白了
You think I'm just a dumb blonde
你觉得我不过是个
who wouldn't possibly be useful.
没用的金发傻妞
And you're expecting an argument?
你觉得这个问题有必要争论吗
You know, right now, your boss needs our support.
现在 你的老板需要我们的支持
If anything, you should be encouraging me.
你应该鼓励我才对
Really? Like what, a cheer?
是吗 怎么鼓励 给你跳段啦啦舞吗
Oh, my god. That's a great idea.
天啊 真是个好主意
Maybe something like...
或许应该像这样...
Clap, clap,
拍拍手 拍拍手
stomp, stomp, yeah!
跺跺脚 跺跺脚 耶
There's something seriously wrong with you.
你脑子真的有问题
Nope. I just had a physical.
错 我那是在锻炼身体
How's it going in here?
有什么进展吗
Fred!
弗雷德
Stacy!
史黛西
You're short! You're mean.
你好矮 你好坏
I mean you're short! I am not short.
我的意思是你很矮 我不矮
You just have really long legs and insist on wearing heels.
只不过是你的腿太长 还穿着高跟鞋
I'm not insulting you. I just realized something.
我不是在嘲笑你 我只是灵光一闪
Okay, look at this photo.
看看这张照片
The driver's seat is close to the dash.
司机的座位离方向盘很近
It's like how you move the seat when you get into my car.
如果你要开我的车 就得这样调整座位
So you're saying whoever drove it is short.
你的意思就是 开车的人比较矮
Yes! But Tim is over 6'.
没错 但提姆的身高超过183厘米
Maybe the tow yard moved the seat
也可能是拖车厂的人
when they brought it to the lot.
把座位给调整了
Maybe they didn't.
或许他们没有
If the crash down Mulholland
如果在从穆赫兰道旁坠落的过程中
caused the seat motor to break,
车辆的座椅马达受了损伤
it would have locked into the last position it was in.
那座椅就锁定在了损坏前的位置
It's true of all cars produced since 1995.
1995年之后生产的所有汽车都是这样
That was exactly what I was thinking.
和我的想法完全吻合
We should go to the tow yard.
我们应该去拖车场一趟
Yes, we should.
是的 我们去吧
Clap, clap,
拍拍手 拍拍手
stomp, stomp, yeah.
跺跺脚 跺跺脚 耶
Oh, excuse me.
失陪一下
Mark. What are you doing here?
马克 你来干什么
Miss bingum, I want to confess.
宾格温女士 我想要认罪
I was driving the car...
当时是我开的车...
...and I killed that girl.
...是我撞死了那个女孩
I am confused.
我有点搞不懂
Why are we here if Mark confessed?
马克都认罪了 我们还来干什么
Because I can't represent him,
因为我不能替他辩护
and a new attorney could convince him to change his story.
而新的律师会让他更改说辞
Ah, and you want to make it stick.
而你要却要坚持找到真♥相♥
Exactly.
完全正确
Here is the car.
就是这辆车
Okay.
好的
Ms. Stacy, please take a seat.
史黛西小姐 请入坐
Well, thank you so much.
非常感谢
Okay, I'm 5'8",
好了 我身高175厘米
And there is no way I could drive this car in this position.
我不可能以这样的姿势开这辆车
And Mark is shorter than me.
而马克比我要矮
Check the seat motor. Is it broken?
检查一下座椅马达 坏了吗
Yes, it is.
是的 坏了
Perfect.
非常好
So even without Mark's confession,
所以就算马克没有认罪
This should be enough for reasonable doubt.
这个也足够作为合理疑点了
You're the best intern ever. I try.
你是最棒的实习生 那还用说
Ooh, don't move. You got something on the back of your thigh.
别动 你大腿上有点东西
Aah! Oh, my god. Is it a spider?
天啊 是蜘蛛吗
I know it's not very zen. Just kill it! Just kill it!
我知道这样很冷血 但快弄死它 弄死它
It's not a spider.
不是蜘蛛
Stacy. Yes?
史黛西 怎么了
I don't think Mark was driving that car.
我觉得开车的不是马克
But I know who was.
但我知道是谁了
Lana, would you mind standing up
拉娜 可以请你站起来吗
so my intern can measure you?
我的实习生要测量一下你的身高
What's going on?
这是什么情况
Make your point, quickly.
说明重点 快点
5'4".
160厘米
Your honor, the motorized seat in Tim's car
法官大人 提姆车上的机动座椅
was locked in the position of the last person who drove it.
锁定在了最后一位驾驶人所调整的位置上
Based on my conversation with the impound lot manager,
根据我从扣押场管理人那里了解到的情况
that driver would have been between
那个司机的身高应该
5'1" and 5'5".
在155到165厘米之间
Here is his sworn affidavit.
这是他的法定声明
I now call your attention to the monitor.
现在请大家注意看屏幕
On the screen is a CSI photo of the driver's compartment
屏幕上显示的是由CSI拍摄的
at the time the car was found.
车辆被发现时的驾驶室照片
Now I will magnify the image.
现在我来放大图片
And I ask the jury to look closely at the seat.
请陪审团仔细观察这个座位
It's a ball! It's a styrofoam packing ball!
那是个小球 是个包装用的泡沫塑料球
While overly enthusiastic, my intern is correct.
虽然我的实习生有点激动 但是她说得对
The styrofoam ball
这个泡沫球
is consistent with the type used to pack "The Dancing Horse,"
与包装"舞动之驹"的泡沫相同
which you said you picked up from Tim's house.
就是你从提姆家里取回的那尊雕像
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表