剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
Between us -- if I'd actually lost that fight,
这话不外传 如果我输了那场决斗
you weren't gonna force Gwen to sell, were you?
你不会让格温卖♥♥掉产业吧
Let's just say I have always been confident
我只能说我一向相信
in a just and noble verdict.
公正高尚的裁定
Big win today.
今天大胜啊
Yeah.
是呀
Big lost today. My best friend.
今天也大败了 失去了我最好的朋友
Well... Speaking of which -- Stacy.
说曹操... 是史黛西打来的
"Ignore."
忽略来电
She's probably just calling because she wants me
她打来电♥话♥可能只是为了让我
to hand-squeeze her goji berry juice
手工给她挤枸杞汁
or retile the bathroom in a mosaic of her face.
或是在浴室地面用马赛克拼出她的脸
Guess who.
猜猜是谁
Don't answer it.
别接
Fred, don't answer it.
弗雷德 别接
Listen, this is how we deal with Stacy.
咱们该这样对付史黛西
We stay strong, we turn off our phones,
保持坚定 关掉手♥机♥
and we hope that one day she will be
希望有一天她会变回
her normal, crazy self again.
那个正常 疯癫的她
Fred, answer.
弗雷德 接电♥话♥呀
Come on! Answer!
快啊 接电♥话♥
Okay, sweetheart.
好了 甜心
We have to get you processed and find you a bed for the night.
我们得处理完你的情况 给你找张床过夜
I have to stay the night?
我还要在这里过夜吗
You assaulted Brian Pullman.
你袭击了布莱恩·普尔曼
He's a big star, and he wants the D.A. to press charges.
他是个大明星 他希望地检提出控告
Oh, but wait.
等等
I'm a star, too.
我也是个明星
Doesn't that count for something?
难道就不能宽大处理吗
You're a star?
你是个明星
I play Officer Brittany Fellows
我在《洛城警局》里
on TV's "L.A.P.D.A."
扮演布列塔尼·菲洛斯警官
Oh. Of course! Well, in that case...
是你啊 既然如此...
Here's your wardrobe,
这是你的衣服
and your motivation is not to get your ass kicked.
小心今晚不要被痛扁
Phone.
手♥机♥拿来
But I really am a star.
但我真的是个明星
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表