剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
A couples ticket to prom?!
舞会的情侣票
What's the catch?
这是什么意思
The school board wants to avoid a lengthy legal battle,
校董事会不愿被卷入冗长的诉讼案
so we're reinstating the dance,
所以我们恢复了舞会
and we're letting you and Nina go as a couple.
并且允许你和妮娜作为情侣参加
Oh! We did it! We're going to prom!
太棒了 我们要去舞会了
Wait. You said it was an offer, so what do you want from them?
等等 你说这是个交易 你想交换什么
We're asking that you drop the case
作为交换条件 希望你们撤销控诉
for declaratory judgment and damages, a quid pro quo.
收回宣告式判决和索赔要求
Okay. Fine. Uh, no.
好吧 不行
What about Kyle and Charlie in 10th grade?
十年级的卡尔和查理怎么办
They won't be allowed to go to their prom as a couple.
他们不会被允许以情侣身份参加舞会的
You really don't need to worry about them.
你真不用为他们操心
Forget it.
当我没说
Now, listen here, young lady --
现在听我说 姑娘们
No, no. No, you listen here.
不 不 你听着
You've made an offer.
你提供了交换条件
They will decide whether or not to accept it.
她们可以选择是否接受
You will not intimidate my daughter --
你别想威胁我女儿
Not anymore.
别再想了
Nina, I'm so sorry I didn't --
妮娜 我很抱歉之前...
Dad, it's -- it's okay.
爸爸 没关系
Your mom would be proud.
你妈妈会为你骄傲的
Mr. Blake...
布莱克先生
Prom will be going on without us.
我们不会参加舞会了
And we will continue with the lawsuit.
而且我们会继续上诉
See you in court.
法庭见
Fine. Fine, I don't need you.
好的 好的 这里不需要你
All right, rehearsal is up, everyone.
好了各位 彩排开始
Ooh, Fred, look at those shorts!
弗雷德 瞧你的小短裤
Wow, you're showing a lot of leg.
美♥腿♥展示吗
Well, it's official. I'm an actor!
这是演出服 我是个演员了
Look out, George Clooney -- I'm in your rearview.
小心 乔治·克鲁尼 我就要追上你了
All right, rehearsal's up, everyone.
各位 彩排开始
Places.
场景
All right, Fred, on your mark.
很好弗雷德 各就各位
Oh, thank you.
多谢
Take a sip of your drink.
喝一口饮料
And...action.
开拍
I turn it on to get it on. Adrenaline rush.
瓶盖一开 活力无穷 激爽
Whoa, whoa. I'm sorry. Uh, cut!
抱歉 停
Who are you, and why are you saying my lines?
你是谁 为什么要说我的台词
Fred, what are you doing?
弗雷德 你在干什么
My job, but this dude was lurking in the tunnel
这是我的活 这家伙鬼鬼祟祟地躲在罐子里
and ran out and said my lines.
还跑出来抢我的台词
You have no lines.
你没有台词
Have you been paying attention?
你有没有弄清楚
I'm the loser who drinks your drink,
我是个失败者 喝了你的饮料
runs into the tunnel, and then emerges a winner,
跑进罐子 以胜利者的姿态出现
and then I deliver my lines.
然后说出我的台词
Seriously, dude, you're the loser.
没错 伙计 你是失败者
You run into the tunnel,
你跑进罐子里
and he runs out, delivering his lines.
然后他出来 说他的台词
You think I'm the loser?
你觉得我是个失败者吗
Cause have you seen the woman that I'm dating?
你没看到我女朋友吗
Stacy, would you date a loser?
史黛西 你会跟一个失败者约会吗
I most certainly would not.
我确定一定以及肯定不会
It's just acting, Fred. Anyone can do it.
这只是表演 弗雷德 每个人都可以演
Well, I'm sorry, but it -- it takes talent to be an actor,
抱歉 当演员需要天份
and I don't have enough talent in me to act like a loser.
我可没有足够的天份去演个失败者
I quit.
我不干了
Great, first my bikini girl bails, and now the loser quits.
好吧 先是比基尼女郎 然后又是失败者
Stop calling me that.
别这么叫我
Your bikini babe quit?
比基尼女郎不演了吗
Cause I could do it. I've read the script.
我可以演 我读过剧本
Well, we haven't fitted you for wardrobe.
我们没准备你的衣服
Chapter 11 -- an actor is always prepared.
书中第十一章写道 演员要时刻准备着
Mr. Callahan, after two months,
卡拉汉先生 结婚仅两个月
your marriage ended abruptly -- isn't that right?
你就突然离婚了 是这样吗
That's right, and like I told you before, it was my decision.
是的 而且正如我所说 那是我的决定
You just fell out of love?
你不爱她了吗
Yeah.
是的
Just like that?
就这么简单吗
I was unemployed.
我失业了
I'd lost my self-confidence. It was a stressful time.
失去了自信 那段时间压力很大
Are you still unemployed?
现在还没工作吗
I pick up freelance jobs here and there.
我现在是自♥由♥职业者 四处打点零工
Your last freelance job -- how much did that pay you?
上一份工作他们付给你多少钱
I do not remember exactly.
记不清楚了
I have a copy of your bank statement.
这有一份你银行帐户的复印件
Your last deposit was for $3,886.
你的上一笔存款是3886美元
That would mean your job paid the exact amount
也就是说 你上一份工作的报酬
as the engagement ring my client bought Irina,
跟我委托人送给艾瑞娜而她却从未归还的
which she never returned to him.
那枚订婚戒指的价格完全一样
Objection -- I don't hear a question.
反对 这不是提问
When you lost your job,
当你失业后
you realized Irina could go back to Russia,
你意识到可以让艾瑞娜回到俄♥国♥
sign up as a mail-order bride again,
重新签约当一名邮购新娘
Marry a rich man, and rip him off -- isn't that right? No.
找个有钱人 狠敲一笔 很完美是吧 不
In a bad economy, you two figured out a way
当缺钱时 你们两个就预谋好
to make a little extra cash at my client's expense.
从我委托人手里骗点外快
Now might be a good time
现在你可以行使
for you to raise your Fifth Amendment rights.
宪法第五次修正案规定的权利了
Congratulations.
恭喜
The D.A. is pressing charges against both Irina and Tyler.
地方检察官已经正式起诉他们两个了
Yeah.
没错
And you look miserable.
你看上去不是很好
I'm fine.
我没事
I get it. Hank has closure.
我明白 汉克的案子完结了
You're not any closer to understanding
可你依然想不明白
why Vanessa left you.
瓦内萨为什么会离开你
I really don't want to talk about it, Kim.
金 我不想谈这个
If Vanessa were here, what would you want to say to her?
如果瓦内萨在你面前 你想和她说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
And it really doesn't matter, because she's not.
也无关紧要 因为她不在我面前
Well, pretend I'm her. Kim.
那就把我当成她 金
Grayson, this woman leaves you
格雷森 那个女人
moments before your wedding
在婚礼前一刻抛弃了你
and then disappears from your life.
从此在你的生命中消失
Do you want to stay stuck in that moment,
你是想你的生命永远停留在那一刻
replaying it over and over again,
从此一蹶不振
or do you want to finally have it out with her?
还是想彻底的把她忘掉
This is crazy. You know what's crazy?
你这话太离谱了 这就离谱了
Leaving someone at the altar!
在婚礼上抛弃新郎 那才叫离谱呢
So pretend I'm Vanessa. Yell at me. Scream at me.
你现在就当我是瓦内萨 有什么火都冲我发吧
Whatever you want to say to her, say to me. Let me have it.
你想说什么 说出来吧 冲我说出来
Vanessa! Yes, Grayson?
瓦内萨 格雷森
That wasn't meant for you.
我没想吻你
I kind of figured.
我懂
I'm not much of a yeller.
我吼不出来
Well, you should try it sometime.
你可以偶尔试一下
Even if Julia and Nina can't go to their prom,
即使茱莉亚和妮娜不能参加校园舞会
At least they can go to a prom.
至少他们可以参加这样一个舞会
How did you pay for all of this?
你哪来这么多钱办舞会
Oh, old Jane bought Netflix at $12.
从前的简低价买♥♥进了一只潜力股
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that we get to throw a really awesome party
就是说 我们有能力举办一场很棒的派对
and invite the entire senior class to attend.
高年级的所有学生都可以参加
Let's just hope they show up.
现在就等他们来了
Oh, look who's here!
快看 她们来了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表