剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know, and I don't know.
这两个问题我都不知道
Something this big, there's got to be a follow-up.
这么大的案子 理应有后续调查呀
I checked -- nothing in your jacket,
我看过了 文件夹里什么都没有
But take a look at Alan's jacket.
不过 看看艾伦的文件夹
Oh, you got his, too?
把他的也弄来了吗
I also had hummus.
用鹰嘴豆泥换来的
"Witness Patricia Martin failed to appear for interview.
"证人帕特里夏·马丁未能出席面谈
Subsequent attempts to contact -- unsuccessful."
随后曾尝试联♥系♥ 未果"
It seems this witness was about to blow the case wide open,
看来这位证人差点就让案子水落石出了
And this it?
就这么了结了吗
I need to speak to Ms. Martin.
我要见马丁女士
That's why you're in a park.
所以才让你来公园
She's meeting you here in 10 minutes.
她十分钟后就来见你
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's like an anchor with a leather handle.
简直就是千斤重担挑在肩
I say -- "Return to sender!"
我要说"退回寄件人"
Adorable.
很可爱
Thank you!
过奖了
Unless you happen to be me,
但我是太平洋控股的总裁
the C.E.O. of Pacific Holdings.
这就要另当别论了
We demand that Ms. Barrett remove her offending blog
我们要求巴奈特小姐删除恶意博客
and disgorge any profits she may have earned.
并且上交所有利润
Ms. Kritzer, there are no profits.
克里泽小姐 她并没有获得任何利润
And I'm not taking down the video.
而且我也不会撤下视频
If you don't like it, sue me.
你要是不喜欢 有本事就告我吧
No problem.
小菜一碟
Breach of implied contract.
就告你违反默示契约
However, if you agree to remove your blog,
不过 如果你同意删除博客
we won't pursue legal action.
我们就不会诉诸法律
Well, that sounds reasonable.
这样也算合情合理
No way!
没门
This is America.
这可是美国
And I am allowed to share my opinion
我有分享观点的自♥由♥
whether you, Ms. C.E.O., like it or not.
管你什么总裁 喜不喜欢随你
We will see you in court.
我们法庭见
I remember hearing about the murder when it happened.
我还记自己听到谋杀案时的感觉
It was all over the news. It was tragic.
新闻上到处都在播 真是太惨了
Ms. Martin, you had information about the case.
马丁女士 你了解有关这个案子的情况
Yeah...
对啊...
I was in an A.A. meeting,
我那时在参加戒酒互助会
and this guy stands up and tells the group
然后有一个人站起来跟大家说
he had a dream that he killed a girl.
他梦见自己杀了一个女孩
The details were so close to the real story.
那些细节和真实情况很接近
That's when I called the D.A.'s office.
所以我就向地检办公室反映了情况
You mentioned a machete.
你还提到一把砍刀
That wasn't released to the press.
凶器的情况并没有向媒体公布
No, but it was in his dream.
对 但他却梦到了
Okay, do you remember the guy's name?
好的 那你还记得那人叫什么吗
Sure. It was Nathan Persky.
当然 内森·帕斯基
He kept talking about the machete and blood.
他一直在讲那把砍刀 还有血
He was crying.
他当时还哭了
Uh, why didn't you show up
那你为什么没有
for your meeting with Alan Roberts?
去和艾伦·罗伯茨会面呢
What are you talking about?
什么意思
You set up a meeting,
你们安排了会面
you never showed up or returned his calls.
而你却没有出现 也没有回他电♥话♥
Eight years ago, I met with Mr. Roberts,
八年前我就去见过罗伯茨先生
and I told him everything I just told you.
把刚才对你说的所有话都告诉过他
Alan Roberts knew Nate Persky killed that girl
艾伦·罗伯茨知道内特·帕斯基杀了那女孩
and he buried the case.
却把案子草草结了
Persky's father is one of the most influential men in L.A.,
帕斯基的父亲是洛杉矶最有影响的人之一
So, before you go making allegations --
所以在我们提出任何指控之前...
Oh, no. I can prove it.
不 我能证明
Nate was the first guy interviewed eight years ago.
八年前 内特是第一个被约谈的人
He told the police Elena Never showed up
是他告诉警方艾琳娜一直没出现
and he stayed home waiting for her the whole night.
所以他在家等了她一夜
And his story checked out?
他说的话得到证实了吗
Nate's dad confirmed the two of them were home alone.
内特的父亲证实他二人当时在家
Nate lies, and his father swears to it.
内特撒谎的话 他父亲会袒护他
And Alan knew this wasn't true.
艾伦知道事实并非如此
He spoke to a witness who heard Nate confess.
他和一个听过内特忏悔的人谈过话
Alan did nothing!
却还是袖手旁观
Some people build careers by prosecuting bad guys,
有些人将坏人绳之以法得以升迁
Others -- by looking the other way.
而有些则"另辟蹊径"
Well, I am going to do something.
我可不能这么袖手旁观
So, do I confront Alan?
那我要和艾伦对质吗
That'll give him time to circle the same wagons.
那样他还是会用老办法对付你
If you're going after big game,
如果你想捕到大猎物
you got to take it down with your first shot.
那就要首发命中
Ms. Barrett, you're a model by profession, aren't you?
巴奈特小姐 你是一位职业模特对吗
Yes.
是的
You get free things all the time, don't you?
你是不是经常会得到一些免费物品
It's true.
是的
At photo shoots, I often get to keep stuff.
拍摄结束后 我一般可以带走点东西
Once, I even got a Rolex.
有一次还拿了块劳力士
Wait --
等等...
No no.
不对
That was from an ex-boyfriend who left it at my house.
那是一个前男友落在我家里的
Strike that from the record.
这一条请从记录里删除
The stuff you get for free --
得到那些免费物品之后
are you expected to provide any additional services?
雇佣方有没有让你提供其它的服务
Nope. NSA -- No Strings Attached.
没有 NSA--没有任何附加条件
Your witness.
请对方提问
You're not dumb, are you, Ms. Barrett?
你的智商正常吧 巴奈特小姐
Is that a trick question?
您这话是什么意思
Merchandise from my client
我委托人给你的商品
is not the same as gifts from a modeling shoot.
跟你拍照之后收到的礼物可不一样
The clothes, the jewelry,
那些衣服 珠宝首饰
the sunglasses -- they had strings.
墨镜 给你这些是有附加条件的
I don't think so.
我不这么想
Next question.
你可以问下个问题了
Exhibit 7, a letter to you
七号♥物证是一封信
acccompanying a package of clothing
是太平洋控股放在一包衣物里
from Pacific Holding.
一并寄给你的
And I quote,
信中写道
"And remember, if you don't have anything nice to say,
"请注意 如果对此没有正面评价
don't say anything."
就请别发表言论"
Well, I wouldn't call those "Strings."
我认为这不能算"附加条件"吧
Your honor, this is an implied endorsement contract
法官大人 这理应算是一份默示背书合同
that Ms. Barrett breached
而巴奈特小姐却未能遵守
when she badmouthed my client's products.
恶意诋毁了我委托人公♥司♥的产品
I was just being honest. Pros and cons.
我不过说实话而已 有赞扬必然有批评
Good and bad. Dolce & Gabbana!
有好就有坏 有杜嘉就有班纳
Enough.
可以了
I'm recognizing the implicit contract.
我认可这份默认契约
The injunction is granted.
禁制令获准
Ms. Barrett will return the free merchandise
巴奈特小姐必须立即归还全部免费商品
And take down her video blog at once.
并删除博客上的视频
Is this the target you observed with Subject X?
你说跟某物一同出现的就是这个人吧
That's the guy I saw with Kim. Yes.
我是看到他跟金在一起
Name's Andrew Corwin, public interest attorney,
他名叫安德鲁·科温 是个公益律师
39 years old, 6'1", 190 pounds, married,
39岁 185公分 86公斤 已婚
drives a BMW 750i,
开的是一辆宝马750i
recently treated for a hammertoe --
最近因锤形趾而做了整形手术...
Whoa, back up there, Sherlock.
等一下 你刚才说什么 侦探大人
The hammertoe? Common affliction.
锤形趾吗 很常见的问题
Usually happens when you're older.
一般上了年纪之后会出现
No. After his weight.
不 是体重之后那条
Married. Going on six years.
已婚 结婚快六年了
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表