剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
married the Eiffel Tower.
和埃菲尔铁塔结了婚
Okay, that won't help us win the case.
那对我们的案子没有帮助
True. Which is why we won't be arguing O.S. in court.
对 所以我们不会在法庭上提及
I'm having Teri pull the minutes from every board meeting
我已经让泰丽去调查那位过世博物馆长
that our client's dead museum director attended.
参加过的所有董事会议的记录
If he gave Audrey permission to take parts
如果他曾允许奥德丽取走
from their Louie the 14th,
路易十四的精♥子♥和卵细胞的话
there should be a mention on record.
应该会有记录在案
And if there's not?
假如没有呢
We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.
放心 车到山前自有路
Okay.
好吧
The Graysonator!
格雷森波发生器
What's up, man?
最近怎么样 老兄
What was that?
你刚才叫我什么
A...nickname?
我给你取的外号♥
No.
谢了
Okay.
好吧
Uh, hey, so, hittin' the bar after work for the game,
那咱们下班后去酒吧看比赛吧
if you want to join.
如果你乐意的话
Sure. What game?
当然 什么比赛
The...big one.
当然是重要的比赛
Dodgers/Giants?
道奇队对巨人队
Right. Yes. Of course.
回答正确 当然是了
That is the big one, right?
那是场重要的比赛 对吗
I thought they didn't play till tomorrow.
我记得他们明天才开打
Yeah. Well, yeah -- no.
是的 不
This is the "big one" before that "big one."
这是在那之前的又一场重要比赛
Sure.
没问题
See you there. Okay.
酒吧见 好的
Well, it is a good thing I brought my binder to court.
带着我的活页簿出庭真是太英明了
I know.
我就知道
Did you see the look on that lawyer's face when we won?
你们看到我们胜诉时对方律师的表情了吗
Oh, ladies, no. We did not win.
女士们 我们还没胜诉呢
The argument just got us past the in rem hearing.
刚才我们不过是通过了对物诉讼阶段
We have to do the actual court case.
我们还要准备正式的庭审
Oh, well, at the sorority house, we have a saying --
姐妹会中有这样一句话
"A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step --
"千里之行 始于足下
Preferably in comfortable flats."
最好是在舒适的公♥寓♥里"
Okay. Well, first we need to know which direction to walk,
好吧 首先我们得知道朝哪个方向走
and that means research.
这就需要研究
Oh! Great. That's my speciality.
太棒了 研究是我的专长
I research all the pledges before rush.
我总是研究过所有细节之后再行动
It's how I found out Britney Stein
我就是这样发现布兰妮·斯坦
had a brow lift.
做了抬眉手术的
Well, legal research is my job.
法律研究是我的工作
I mean, you know,
我是说
you've already done such great work on that binder.
你做的那个活页簿简直太棒了
I mean, my god.
让人叫绝
Okay, Kristin, you and I are going for Chai Lattes.
克里斯汀 我们去喝点印度茶拿铁
Jane, call us if you need us.
简 有需要的话给我们电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
I hate you.
讨厌你
Dr. Foley, last christmas you invited
芙蕾博士 上个圣诞节
your museum colleagues to your home for a party.
你邀请了馆里的同事到你家开派对
Did anyone ask you to return Louie
有人要求你归还路易
or call the police to report a plant-napping?
或是报♥警♥说你绑♥架♥植物吗
No.
没有
We contend the museum's knowledge of the plant
我们认为博物馆对路易的态度
amounts to de facto consent.
等同于事实上的认可
Hold on.
等一下
Rafflesia have irregular blooming cycles.
霸王花的花期是无规律的
Do you have proof that, on the night of your party,
你是否有证据证明 在派对的当夜
your plant was in full bloom?
你的霸王花是盛开的
No.
没有
Then it's possible your guests may not have seen the flower.
那么有可能你的客人们并没有看到花朵
And, therefore, may not have even noticed the plant.
因而根本没有注意到它
It's possible, but the plant is enormous.
有这个可能 但它的植株大得很
Your honor, what my adversary refers to as "de facto consent"
法官大人 对方讲的"事实上的认可"
is nothing more than speculation.
只是个推测罢了
We ask for a directed verdict,
我们要求法庭作出直接裁决
giving the plant to the museum.
把霸王花归还给博物馆
I'm inclined to agree.
我认同你的意见
Unless you have additional evidence, Mr. Parker?
除非你有补证 帕克先生
A-a moment, your honor?
稍等一下 法官大人
I checked the board minutes under Dr. Melvoin.
我查过了梅欧文博士的会议记录
No mention of Audrey's plant.
没提过奥德丽的植物
Just lots of boring bylaws,
只有一些枯燥的章程
E.P.A. Regulations --
环境保护局的规章
Wait. Hold on. You may have given me an idea.
等一下 你给了我启发
Do you mind if I run with this?
能让我接手这个案子吗
Yeah.
可以
Dr. Foley, can you tell us how the E.P.A.
芙蕾博士 环境保护局
regards Louie the 15th, as a rare Rafflesia Arnoldii?
将路易十五列为了稀有霸王花品种 是吗
Yes. As an endangered species.
是的 它被列为了频危物种
Are you aware that the Endangered Species Act mandates
你知不知道频危物种法规定
an obligation to ensure that your plant is both free from harm
你有义务确保你的植物免受伤害
and receiving the best care possible?
并得到最好的照顾
Yes, of course.
知道 当然知道
Your honor, we move to amend our claim
法官大人 我们将诉讼请求改为
to mandate an evaluation of both parties' ability
通过法定评估来考察双方
to satisfy these requirements.
满足这些要求的能力
You've got to be joking.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, I never joke when it comes to federal regulations.
在牵涉到联邦法规时 我从不玩笑
I will hear arguments in my chambers tomorrow.
明天我会在办公室里听审
Thank you.
谢谢
But go light on the fertilizer.
不过要少施点化肥
Jane, the hospital finally sent over kristin's blood panel.
简 医院终于把克里斯汀的血液化验单寄来了
Great, thank you. Let's see.
太好了 谢谢你 让我们看看
Oh, no.
不
What's wrong?
怎么了
Trace amounts of amphetamine?
检测到安非他明[兴♥奋♥剂♥]
It's what happens when your body breaks down crystal meth.
身体在分解冰♥毒♥时才会产生这种物质
Oh, this is so not good for our case.
这对我们的案件太不利了
Jane?
简
Oh, Stacy, you're not gonna believe this.
史黛西 这太不可思议了
Me first. Kristin just called.
我先说 克里斯汀刚刚打电♥话♥了
She's back at the Desert Springs Casino.
她又去沙漠之泉赌场了
What?! I thought you two went for Chai Lattes!
什么 我以为你们喝印度茶拿铁去了
We did. And then I dropped her off at the sorority.
我们去了 之后我把她送到了姐妹会宿舍
Two hours later, I got the call.
两小时后 我就接到了电♥话♥
Why would she go back there?
她为什么要回去
I have no idea, but she sounded completely out of it.
不知道 可她听起来完全失控了
Let's go.
我们走
Oh, oh, what did you want to tell me?
你刚才想跟我说什么
Oh. I think little Miss Sunshine is a speed freak.
我觉得你那位亲有毒瘾
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
I got in my car to run an errand.
我开车去办点事
And the next thing I knew, I was here.
然后一眨眼 我就到这里了
Kristin, we're worried about you.
克里斯汀 我们真替你担心
We think that maybe -- just perhaps --
我们觉得可能 只是可能
Spit it out, sunshine.
有话直说 亲
We think that there's crank in your shaft.
我们认为你没跟我们讲实话
Excuse me? She means drugs.
什么 她指的是毒品
Specifically, meth.
说具体点 就是冰♥毒♥
I have never touched drugs!
我从没沾染过毒品
"A Beta Delta Chi may never get high."
"BDC的姐妹绝不能嗑药"
Then how do you explain amphetamine in your system?
那你怎么解释你体内的苯♥丙♥胺♥
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe...
或许
Do you think it could be from medication?
会不会是药物里的成分
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表