剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Now Lifetime's about to present
Lifetime电视台即将为您献上
the highly anticipated season premier
备受期待的新季首播
Of "Drop dead diva,"
《美女上错身》
with special guest star Paula Abdul.
特邀客串嘉宾宝拉·阿巴杜
Do I look like a 24-year-old blond model?
我看上去像24岁的金发靓模吗
Is that a trick question?
这是脑筋急转弯吗
Last season...
上季中
I call it the toe tap/booty bounce.
我管这叫做 "垫步 甩臀"
...Heaven brought gorgeous model Deb back as Jane,
靓模黛比天堂一行 摇身变成了简
A superbusy lawyer.
一位超级繁忙的律师
Do you even own a mirror?
你也不照照你这副尊荣
You're my guardian angel?
你是我的守护天使
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
没错 恐怕是的
Okay, make me skinny and hot.
很好 快把我变得苗条又火♥辣♥
I'm an angel, not a wizard.
我是天使 不是巫师
Ever since Deb died, I feel like she's not really gone.
黛比去世后 我感觉她从未真正离我而去
I want my old life back.
我想过回我原来的生活
I am not a morning person.
我不是个喜欢早起的人
I don't like schedules or meetings
我不喜欢工作日程或者会议
or windows that don't open.
或是封闭的窗户
Ask me something. Um...
快问我点什么 呃
What's the square root of 113?
113的平方根是多少
It's a prime number. Trick question!
113是质数 此题无解
Are you okay? I'm smart!
你没事吧 我好聪明啊
Yeah, you are.
没错 你确实聪明
Just when things were starting to look up,
当一切终于渐入佳境时
life got even more complicated.
生活却变得愈发复杂
This whole case is a scam.
这整件案子就是个骗局
You will say nothing because you're not allowed to.
你得保持缄默 因为你不能泄密
Who says?
谁说的
The california state bar.
加州律师公会
Attorney/client privilege.
律师/委托人保密特权条例
My career is over if I pursue this.
如果继续执着下去 我的事业就断送了
It was so much easier when I wasn't as smart.
我没这么聪明的时候 生活轻松多了
Maybe it's time I left old Jane's life behind
也许是时候抛开曾经那个简的生活了
and concentrated on me - new Jane.
把注意力集中在我身上 一个全新的简
I was thinking we could take a weekend.
我在想我们可以去共渡周末
And you would be...?
你是...
Jane's husband.
简的丈夫
Tonight...
今晚...
Why didn't you tell me about my husband?
为什么不告诉我我丈夫的事
I can't risk being disbarred before my case reaches a verdict.
我不能在此案裁决前就被吊销律师资格
Well, I guess you better fight that disbarment.
那你就该为保住律师资格而战
This place wouldn't be the same without you.
这里没有你就不一样了
The season premier of Lifetime and its series Drop Dead Diva
Lifetime剧集《美女上错身》新季首播
starting right now.
现在开始
How much longer on the fries? We got customers.
薯条还要炸多久 还有客人等着呢
Excuse me. Grayson!
你好 格雷森
Uh, what are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛呀
Ordering lunch. What are you doing here?
买♥♥午餐啊 你在这儿又是干嘛
Well...
这个
You work at hot dog on a stick?
你在"即叫即炸热狗棒"工作
Well, as you've heard,
你应该听说了
my client used me to defraud a hospital,
我的委托人利用我欺诈了一家医院
and I turned him in to the D.A.,
而我向地方检察官告发了他
and now I'm facing disbarment.
现在面临被吊销律师资格
So, the only court that will have me is a food court.
现在唯一容得下我的就是速食店了
I'm sorry. That's awful.
很遗憾 真是糟透了
Well, it's wrong, but what am I gonna do?
事情本不该如此 但我又能怎么办呢
How about give me my fries?
你可以给我点薯条
Oh. Yeah.
哦当然
Jane. Judge Paula Abdul!
简 宝拉·阿巴杜法官
Veritas vos liberabit.
[拉丁语]
"The truth will set me free."
"真理会将我引向自♥由♥"
The truth has set you free.
真理已将你引向自♥由♥
But you got to promise me something, Jane -
但你得向我作出保证 简
That you're gonna stay true to who you are no matter what.
不管发生什么事 你都要坚持真我
I promise.
我保证
Really?
真的吗
Would I lie to you, Judge Paula Abdul?
我怎么会骗你呢 宝拉·阿巴杜法官
♪ Would I lie to you ♪
♪我怎会对你撒谎♪
♪ Would I lie to you, honey ♪
♪我怎会对你撒谎 宝贝♪
♪ Now, would I say something that wasn't true ♪
♪我怎会对你说一句假话♪
♪ I'm asking you, sugar, would I lie-ie-ie to you ♪
♪我在问你呢 甜心 我怎会骗你♪
♪ My friends know what's in store ♪
♪我的朋友 知道即将发生何事♪
♪ I won't be here anymore ♪
♪我不会在此逗留♪
♪ I've packed my bags ♪
♪我已打点行囊♪
♪ I've cleaned the floor ♪
♪我已清理完地板♪
♪ Watch me walking ♪
♪看着我走开♪
♪ Walking out the door ♪
♪走出这扇门♪
♪ Believe me ♪
♪相信我♪
♪ I'll make it, make it ♪
♪我会做到的♪
♪ Would I lie to you ♪
♪我怎会对你撒谎♪
♪ Would I lie to you, honey ♪
♪我怎会对你撒谎 宝贝♪
♪ Honey, would I lie to you ♪
♪宝贝 我怎会对你撒谎♪
♪ Now, would I say something that wasn't true ♪
♪我可有对你说过一句假话♪
♪ I'm asking you, sugar, would I lie-ie-ie to you ♪
♪我在问你呢 甜心 我怎会对你撒谎♪
♪ Tell you straight, no intervention ♪
♪有话直说 不要打岔♪
♪ To your face, no deception ♪
♪在你面前 没有欺骗♪
♪ You're the biggest fake ♪
♪你才是最大的谎言♪
♪ That much is true ♪
♪这话没错♪
♪ Had all I can take ♪
♪带上我的一切♪
♪ Now I'm leaving you, you, you, you, you ♪
♪现在我要离你而去♪
♪ Would I lie to you ♪
♪我怎会对你撒谎♪
♪ Would I lie to you, honey ♪
♪我怎会对你撒谎 宝贝♪
♪ Now, would I say something that wasn't true ♪
♪我可曾对你说过一句谎话♪
♪ I'm asking you, sugar ♪
♪我在问你呢 甜心♪
♪ Would I l-ie- to you, you, you, you ♪
♪我怎会对你说谎♪
Jane!
简
You were singing.
你在唱歌♥哦
And I was dancing.
我还跳舞了呢
You were dreaming again.
你又做梦了吧
I was selling hot dogs on sticks.
我梦见正在店里卖♥♥热狗棒
So it was a dirty dream?
这梦是不是春光无限哇
Ohh. My head hurts. Did we drink last night?
我头疼死了 我们昨晚喝酒了吗
Your head hurts because your husband showed up
你头疼是因为你丈夫突然出现了
and you passed out.
然后你就晕过去了
Yeah, I was kind of hoping
是啊 我真有点希望
my husband was part of the dream.
那个丈夫也是梦的一部分
You know, and just when I was getting a handle on her life.
知道吗 我才刚开始适应了她的生活
Is he still out there?
他还在外面吗
I sent him away. But you're meeting him for lunch.
我打发他走了 不过你要和他共进午餐
Ugh. I don't get it.
我真是搞不懂
No one in my life has ever mentioned a husband to me.
之前从没人跟我提过我还有一个丈夫
He's your secret husband.
他是你的秘密老公
Who has a secret husband?
谁会有秘密老公
Maybe you're like Julia Roberts
也许你和《与敌共眠》里的
in "Sleeping with the enemy"
朱莉亚·罗伯茨一样
and you're on the run.
其实你正在逃亡
Thank you. I feel so much better now.
谢了 我心里舒服多了
Or like Sandra Bullock in "The proposal"
或者是《假结婚》里的桑德拉·布洛克
and it was a green-card wedding you kept secret.
你结婚只是为了掩人耳目换取绿卡
He was wearing plaid, so maybe he's from Canada.
他穿着格子衫呢 所以他可能来自加拿大
Our great neighbor to the south.
我们伟大的南部睦邻[没文化真可怕]
At lunch, you can ask him everything.
午饭时你有什么问题可以尽管问他
But right now, you have to get to work.
但现在 你得去上班了
Oh. No, no, sweetie. I'm being disbarred.
不不 亲爱的 我被吊销律师资格了
So I don't have to go to work anymore.
所以我再也不用去上班了
Mnh-mnh, Teri just called and said
非也 刚才泰丽打电♥话♥来说
your final paycheck will be on your desk at 10:00 a.m.
上午十点 最后一笔薪水会放在你桌上
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表