剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
And do you know how I know that?
猜我是怎么知道的
Because you inspired me to follow my dream.
因为是你启发我去追寻梦想
Which isn't in New Zealand.
你的梦想不在新西兰吧
Italy.
是意大利
Italy.
意大利
My plane leaves in 15 minutes.
我的航♥班♥一刻钟后起飞
I'm gonna start fresh. You know, no baggage.
我要重新开始 抛开包袱
Literally.
就是表面意思
I mean, who needs old clothes when there's
米兰就有普拉达专卖♥♥店
a Prada outlet right outside Milan?
谁还需要那些旧衣服啊
I'll miss you, Jane.
我会想你的 简
I'll miss you, too.
我也是
Bye.
再见
Cutting it a little close, aren't we?
时间卡得太准了吧
They're boarding.
开始登机了
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Teri showed me your text.
泰丽给我看了你的短♥信♥
Something about sending a postcard from fashion week in Milan.
说什么要从米兰寄明信片给她
Please, just don't try and stop me.
拜托 别劝我了
Okay.
好吧
I'm happy for you, Jane.
我真心替你高兴 简
You're finally living your life.
你终于活出了自己的人生
And besides, I've never been to Italy, so why not?
反正我也没去过意大利 去趟又何妨
You're not coming.
你就不要跟来了
I have to do this on my own.
我想独自旅行
Are you okay with that?
你不介意吧
Actually, I am relieved.
我还真松了口气呢
See, I have a little dream myself.
我也有个小小的梦想
I am going to propose to Stacy.
我要向史黛西求婚
How about "congratulations, Fred"?
为什么不恭喜我
Fred, I have to tell you something...
弗雷德 我要告诉你一件事
and i-it's gonna hurt.
这事很伤人
I saw Grayson and Stacy kissing in the office.
我看见格雷森和史黛西在办公室接吻
No! No!
不 怎么会
Stacy told Teri how much she loved me.
史黛西跟泰丽说过她很爱我
I-i was there. I-i heard it.
我也在场 亲耳听到的
You know, I should have seen this coming.
其实 我早该猜到的
Stacy really is Grayson's type.
史黛西才是格雷森的型
I mean, I should know. I used to be.
她和以前的我太像了
What do I do now?
我现在该怎么办
Well, um,
这个...
Look, there's a whole world out there, Fred.
外面的世界很精彩 弗雷德
Take your pick.
选个地方吧
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
this is the final boarding call for flight 543 to Milan.
飞往米兰的543号♥航♥班♥ 最后一次登机提醒
Okay, that's me. I got to go.
那是我的航♥班♥ 我要走了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, wait! That's my flight!
等一下 我还没登机
Sorry, sir, the door has closed.
抱歉先生 机舱门已关闭
No, you don't understand. Look, I have a ticket.
你不明白 我有机票的
You need to get me on that plane. Please.
一定要让我登机 拜托了
Let me see what I can do.
我来想想办法
Buongiorno.
打扰
Is this seat taken?
这位子有人吗
I'm sorry. you're too late.
抱歉 您来迟了
But what about the America's Cup?
那美洲杯帆船赛怎么办
I can sail on a boat any day of the year.
想坐船哪天都可以
How often am I gonna get a chance to see Italy with you?
但和你同游意大利 这机会不常有
If...you're okay with it.
只要你愿意
I am very much okay with it.
我愿意得不得了呢
Addio vecchia vita.
告别昨日人生
Arresto seguente, Italia.
在意大利驻足
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表