剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
United Technologies was acquired by T.E. Capital.
联合技术被TE基金收♥购♥了
The value of Mr. Bailey's shares is approximately $500.
现在贝利先生的股票价格将近五百美元
$500 of fraud.
五百美元的诈骗金哦
If that's true, that's a tiny oversight
即使属实 那也只是个小小的疏忽
which we will correct.
我们会改正的
The point is, after only a few hours of searching,
问题是 我仅仅检查了几个小时
I discovered this "tiny oversight."
就发现了这个"小小的疏忽"
I have to wonder what else they missed.
我怀疑还有别的疏漏
We spent months cataloging assets.
我们花了几个月来编制资产目录
Then what's another few days?
那多花几天算什么呢
I'm ordering that the arbitration be reopened.
我宣布重新进行财产仲裁
Thank you. Sustained.
谢谢 同意
Jane.
简
What did you do?
你刚才做什么呢
You'll have to be more specific.
你得说得具体点
I read the filing -- Mia Dalton V. Hammet University?
我读了米娅·道尔顿起诉汉密特大学的卷宗
We had a deal.
我们不是说好了吗
Mia agreed not to sue the quarterback.
米娅同意了不起诉那个四分卫
I never said anything about not suing the university.
但我可没答应不起诉校方
Well, it was implied.
你暗示过
Okay, first of all, it wasn't.
首先 我没有暗示过
And, second of all, who are you
其次 你凭什么命令我
to tell me when, where, and how my client can sue?
何时何地如何为客户打官司
You've got no grounds.
你们没有任何根据
The university, at best, was negligent.
校方至少是管理疏忽
At worst, they covered up a rape.
严重的话是在掩盖一起强♥奸♥案
The charge was investigated.
指控已经过调查
The university found no credible evidence.
校方没有发现可信的罪证
Maybe because the cops and the coach
也许是因为警♥察♥和教练组
and the administration were all too busy
还有行政部门都在忙着掩盖事实
making sure their quarterback didn't miss a game.
以确保他们的四分卫不会缺席比赛
Or maybe there was nothing to find.
也许根本没有什么证据可找
Well, I guess we'll know soon enough.
我想我们很快就能知道真♥相♥
Why are you looking to give my school a black eye?
你为什么要故意玷污我母校的名誉
You don't even know this girl.
你根本不认识那女孩
Grayson...
格雷森
Hammet university is just a college
汉密特大学只是
that you attended 10 years ago.
你十年前上过的一所学校
It is not your family.
那里不是你的家
It's just -- it's just a bunch of buildings.
只是几幢建筑而已
Are you so impressed with your diploma
你就那么中意自己的文凭
that you'd let them cover up a rape?
情愿让他们掩盖一起强♥奸♥案吗
Jane, do you have a minute?
简 你有空吗
You know what? I'm due in court in a few.
我马上要出庭了
But I-I-it's good to see you.
不过见到你很高兴
You mean with my top on?
你是说穿着上衣的我
Yeah. Well...
是的
I owe you an apology. That was so inappropriate.
我得向你道歉 那样做真是太不合适了
It's fine. No, you know.
没关系 没事
Kids will be kids, right?
食色性也 不是吗
By the way, I love the La Perla bra.
对了 你的宝娜文胸很漂亮
Oh, Deb got it for me.
是黛比买♥♥给我的
My daughter believed in the power of a good foundation.
我女儿相信一件好的紧身胸衣拥有魔力
But I don't think she knew
但是她可没有想到
that it would make me so frisky.
它让我变得那么性奋
No. I bet not.
对 她肯定没想到
No.
是啊
So I guess things are going well
你和帕克相处得
with you and Parker?
还好吧
Oh, God. No one's more surprised than me.
天啊 我真是太惊喜了
Jane, I really like him.
简 我真的非常喜欢他
You know what?
说起来
That's great.
这是件好事
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你感到高兴
You know, and they say that a healthy sex life,
有人说健康的性生活
uh, will have you living longer,
可以延年益寿
So I'm all for that.
所以我全力支持你
Well, thank you, I think.
谢谢
Look, I see you're busy,
我知道你很忙
and Parker's waiting for me, so...
帕克还在等我 先走了
Yes. Well, I will stay out of his office.
好的 我会离他办公室远点的
Oh, don't worry. We're going out for lunch.
别担心 我们是去吃午饭
That is my almond milk.
那是我的杏仁奶
Well, I guess that makes you Teri.
我想你就是泰丽了吧
How do you get milk out of almonds?
你是怎么从杏仁里挤出奶来的呢
I mean, they're nuts, right?
这可是坚果啊
What, do they have little, teeny-weeny nipples or something?
它们有微型乳♥头♥还是怎么回事
They pound them.
是捣出来的
They beat them until the little guys
他们用力地捣 直到那些小东西们
are screaming for mercy.
尖叫着求饶
So, are you gonna replace what you drank? It's organic.
你得还我一盒 那可是有机的
Oh, well, I would tell you
我本想告诉你
to have your assistant buy you another carton,
让你的助手再给你买♥♥一盒
But I can tell by your...shoes
不过从你的鞋子来看
that you are the assistant.
你就是个助手
And I can tell by your shoes that you're a bitch.
从你的鞋子来看 你是个贱♥人♥
Well, I'd rather be a tasteful bitch
我情愿做个有品位的贱♥人♥
than a tacky butch.
也不要做个粗俗的男人婆
At least I dress my age.
至少我的外表符合我的年龄
But, then again, with all that work,
但是 你整过那么多次
Who can tell yours?
谁还能瞧出你的岁数呢
Who the hell are you, anyway?
你到底是谁
I'm Kim's sister.
我是金的姐姐
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
I just never thought that Kim would be the sweet one.
真没想到 金和你一比 可爱多了
"Parker."
"帕克"
Is that the guy who was banging my sister?
是那个搞过我妹妹的家伙吧
Yeah.
不错
Oh. Okay, good.
好吧
I'll eat his corned beef sandwich.
我就吃他的咸牛肉三明治吧
Mr. Tyson, you took Mia's rape statement.
泰森先生 你受理了米娅的强♥奸♥报告
That's correct. I'm head of campus security.
对 我主管学校的安保
In your report, how did you describe her demeanor?
你在报告中是如何描述她的举止的
She was traumatized
她精神受到了创伤
consistent with a rape victim.
符合强♥奸♥受害者的表现
Thank you.
谢谢回答
Your own investigation determined
你本人的调查结论是
there was no rape, correct?
并未发生强♥奸♥ 对吗
The health exam was inconclusive.
健康检查的结果不具有决定性
I questioned Vince,
我审问了文斯
and determined Mia's claim was a one-on-one,
结论是米娅所言的真实性只有他们俩知道
a he said/she said.
公说公有理 婆说婆有理
There was no case.
无法立案
Isn't it true that Vince has been questioned
文斯是不是被校警
by the campus police numerous times
审讯过很多次
For harassment, public drunkenness,
因为性骚扰 公共场所醉酒
and even robbery?
甚至是抢劫
Yes.
是的
Has he ever been arrested or convicted?
那他有没有被逮捕或定罪过
No.
没有
Why's that?
什么原因
Because the evidence didn't bear out.
因为证据不足
Mr. Tyson, does this sound familiar?
泰森先生 你听这熟悉吗
Come on! It's time to scream!
来吧 大家一起喊
All bow down to the football team!
向我们的橄榄球队致敬
Come on! It's time to scream!
来吧 大家一起喊
All bow down to the football team!
向我们的橄榄球队致敬
Whoo! Go, Hammet!
汉密特加油
Mm...yeah, sure.
当然熟悉
That's the cheer that kicks off every football game.
每场球开赛前都能听到这加油声
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表