剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
and give nothing back in return.
却丝毫不知回报
If OneStop isn't willing to help the poor,
既然一站购物不愿意扶贫
then the poor will help themselves.
那穷♥人♥只有自救了
Dad, I'm late for my piano lesson.
爸 我上钢琴课要迟到了
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
对不起 不是故意打断你们谈话的
My daughter, Ann.
这是我女儿 安
Hi.
你好
If you'll excuse me.
不好意思失陪一下
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
So...
那么
...will you help us?
你会帮我们吗
I'm not sure that this is the right --
我不清楚这么做对不对
He's a single dad.
他是个单身父亲
He lost his wife in a tragic accident
他在几年前因为一场意外
some years back.
失去了自己的妻子
And now he's in real trouble.
现在他是真的惹祸上身了
Wow. I thought guilt was a Catholic thing.
我还以为负罪感是天主教的专利
We Methodists can do all right in that department.
我们卫理派教♥徒♥也是有负罪感的
Well, I don't condone what he's saying,
我没办法认同他的看法
But I will set up a meeting with OneStop
但我会和一站购物约谈一下
and see if I can help work this out.
看看我能不能解决这件事情
Kim Kaswell, on the side of the angels.
金·卡斯维 你是位天使
There's a first time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
Thank you for seeing me, Jay.
多谢你肯见我 杰
No problem.
应该的
So, Elisa, how can we help you?
伊莉莎 你有什么需要我们帮忙的
My father recently passed away.
我父亲最近过世了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He was a factory worker at FTH,
他是FTH的工人
And about a year ago, he got very, very sick --
大约一年前 他身患重病
Congestive heart failure.
充血性心脏衰竭
And I quit my job to take care of him full time.
我辞掉工作 全职照顾他
I'm an RN.
我是一名注册护士
Nursing? That's new.
护士 还是第一次听说
I was in nursing school when we met.
我们认识的时候 我在念护士学校
Right.
没错
So, Elisa, how can we help you?
伊莉莎 有什么需要我们帮忙的
His life-insurance company refuses to pay on his policy.
他的人寿保险公♥司♥拒绝支付赔偿金
Did he keep up with his premiums?
他一直在缴纳保险费吗
On time every month.
每个月都按时交了
Did he conceal any information on his application?
他的投保单上有没有隐瞒什么信息
No. My dad was super-honest.
没有 我爸爸非常诚实
Look, I hate to have to fight for this money, but...
我不想为这笔钱争来争去 但是...
I need it.
我需要钱
Excuse me. I'm so sorry.
不好意思 接个电♥话♥
Yeah?
喂
Oh, no, the Wilson class action.
不 威尔逊集团诉讼
Hold him for me. Thanks.
请不要挂 谢谢
Elisa, I so wish that
伊莉莎 我真心希望
there was something that we could do to help.
我们能帮上你的忙
This firm just doesn't handle that sort of thing.
但是我们公♥司♥不处理这一类案件
I have to take this call.
我得接这个电♥话♥了
Yeah, put him through.
没错 转接给他
There is no Wilson class action, is there?
根本没有什么威尔逊集团诉讼 对吧
Oh, what makes you say that?
何出此言
Well, I noticed how Parker ex-proofed his office.
我注意到帕克桌上的摆设了
I mean, what kind of a lawyer doesn't have
哪会有律师不在书桌上
a heavy, pretentious paperweight on his desk?
摆个又沉又显眼的镇纸呢
Yeah.
说得对
Anyway, I assume he told you about our breakup.
我猜他告诉了你我们为什么分手
Well, he might have mentioned something about different values.
他倒是提到了价值观不同之类的问题
Yeah, I valued fidelity,
是的 我看重的是忠诚
and he valued sleeping with my roommate.
而他看重的是和我室友上♥床♥
That pig in a suit.
那个衣冠禽兽
I've moved on, though, and I was hoping he had, too.
我已经开始新的生活了 希望他也如此
I didn't know where else to turn.
我只是不知道还能找谁帮忙
Elisa...
伊莉莎
We're taking your case.
我们会接手你的案子
But Parker said Parker owes me one.
但帕克说... 帕克欠我个人情
And you know what? He owes you one, too.
而且 他也欠你个人情
You told her we'd take the case?!
你竟然告诉她我们会接手这个案子
It is the right thing to do.
我做得没错
Call her and tell her you made a mistake.
打电♥话♥告诉她你失误了
Or what?
否则呢
You're gonna fire me and sleep with my roommate?
你要炒了我 再跟我室友上♥床♥吗
See?
看看
You're overreacting now because you feel guilty
你八年前背叛了她 心存内疚
about how you treated her eight years ago.
所以现在才会反应过度
Thank you, Dr. Phil.
多谢你了 菲尔医生
I will do the heavy lifting.
我来挑大梁
All you have to do is show up and be a jerk.
你只需要露个面 耍个无赖就行
It's what you do best.
这可是你的绝招
Why didn't you just open with that?
你怎么不早说
Are you busy?
你在忙吗
If you're busy, I can -- I can come back.
你要是很忙 我就等会再来
Yeah, yyou're busy. No, what's up
对 你很忙 不忙啊 怎么了
I saw Stacy kissing her co-star.
我看到史黛西吻了那个联合主演
On screen?
在电视里吗
On our porch.
在我们的门廊里
S-she doesn't know that I know.
她不知道我看到了
Normally, I'd go to Jane with something like this, but --
遇到这种事 我一般会问简 但是...
But she's Stacy's best friend.
但她是史黛西的死党
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Do I do anything, or does it just auto-correct,
我该做点什么呢 还是顺其自然
like when you type "fondue" into your phone
就像往手♥机♥里输入"爱无"
and it changes it to "fondling"?
它会自动改成"爱抚"一样
You have to talk to her.
你得跟她谈谈
How do I start a conversation that might end...us.
要是话说开之后 就无可挽回了呢
It's better than standing in a tux in front of everyone you know,
那也总好过穿着新郎礼服 站在亲友面前
waiting for the girl you love, who never shows up.
等着你深爱的女孩出现 却未能如愿
You make an excellent point.
你说得没错
Hey, what's up?
什么事
I wanted to tell you about a new client --
有个新客户 我想跟你谈谈
Elisa Shayne.
伊莉莎·尚恩
She's an ex.
她是我的前女友
Oh. O-okay.
这样啊
And I need to know this because?
你为什么要告诉我
Because you and I are together again,
因为咱们又复合了
and the last time I represented an ex
上次我替前女友打官司的时候
and didn't tell you everything --
没有如实告诉你...
We're not together.
咱们没复合
What was thursday night...
那星期四晚上
and friday night, and friday night again?
和那两个星期五晚上算是什么呢
I don't know. It was...fun?
我也不知道 大概就是玩玩吧
I appreciate the heads-up,
谢谢你的提醒
but you're free to do whatever or whomever you want.
但你想干嘛 想干谁 都是你的自♥由♥
What I want is you.
我只想要你
I made us a reservation for tomorrow night at La Grande Jatte.
我在拉格兰德加特预定了我们明晚的房♥间
Oh. Uh, I can't. Rain check?
我不能去 改天吧
Okay.
好吧
I thought you'd said you were free.
我记得你说过有空
Oh, I know. I just, uh -- something came up.
我知道 只是临时有点事
Could you please pull California Code of Regs, Title 10?
你能帮我找出《加州法规》第十章吗
Teri?
泰丽
Sure thing.
没问题
Oh, by the way, Judge Owen called.
还有 欧文法官打电♥话♥来了
He called? What did he say?
是吗 他说什么了
He invited you to an important lunch in his chambers.
他邀请你到他办公室共进重要午餐
That is so cute.
真贴心
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表