剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
What medication?
什么药
Okay.
好吧
Look, I haven't said anything,
听着 我没提起过
But I have Parkinson's.
我有帕金森症
I was diagnosed a couple of years ago.
几年前被诊断出得了这病
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天呐 天呐
Parkinson's medication and meth have similar components,
治疗帕金森症的药物和冰♥毒♥成分相似
So it's possible that the medication
所以有可能
broke down into amphetamine,
药物分解成了苯♥丙♥胺♥
which is why I thought you were on meth.
所以我才误以为你在嗑药
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, why didn't you tell us?
为什么要瞒着我们
I don't know.
我不知道
All my life, I've been kind of a control freak.
我一直是个控制狂
And now I don't even know my own body.
而现在我连自己的身体都不了解
I'm sure that just sounds crazy to you.
我知道你们很难理解
Ms. Mulraney!
穆拉妮夫人
I'm glad to see you're doing all right.
很高兴看见你没事
I'm Brian.
我叫布莱恩
I helped you up when you fell the other day.
前几天你摔倒的时候是我扶你起来的
You said with my complexion,
你当时还说
white shirts wash me out.
白衬衫不衬我的肤色
You suggested purple.
你建议我穿紫色
Brian, that's right. And you look great, sunshine.
布莱恩 没错 你今天精神焕发 亲
Thanks. I'll see you around. Enjoy.
谢了 回头见 好好玩
Okay.
好
That's odd. I have no memory of that man.
奇怪 我对那人一点印象都没有
Of course, ever since I started the medication,
当然 自从我开始服药
It happens when I don't get enough rest, but...
休息不足时会健忘 可...
Kristin, the security video that Desert Springs sent us,
克里斯汀 沙漠之泉寄给我们的监控录像上
you were helped up by a woman.
扶你起来的是个女人
Then what fall was he talking about?
那他说的是我哪次摔倒
I-I don't know.
不知道
But someone does.
可有人知道
Parker, this is not looking good.
帕克 这可不妙
E.P.A. Precedents favor institutional custodians.
环境保护局更倾向于由机构来担任监管人
Have you read City of Rolling Meadows V. Kyle?
你看过旋转牧场之城状告凯尔一案吗
That's an exception. So we'll be another exception.
那是特例 那我们也做一次特例
How do we distinguish ourselves?
那我们怎么自我定义
With love.
以爱之名
I admit,
我承认
I think it's weird to be in love with an object.
和一样物品相爱的确很怪
But there's an upside --
可也有好处
The plant will never leave you.
植株永远不会离开你
That's true.
那倒没错
And a plant would never cheat on you.
而且植株绝不会背叛你
And a plant would never doubt you
而且你说那只是个无心之吻的时候
when you said it was just a kiss.
植株绝不会猜疑
Or continue hitting on you when you've asked it to stop.
也不会在你叫停时继续骚扰你
Or refuse to accept
也不会不愿承认
that you're perfect together.
我们是天生一对
But we're just talking about a plant.
可我们只是在谈论一棵植株
And if we expect to win this case,
而且如果我们期望打赢这场官司
we need to come up with something more tangible than love.
就得想出点比爱更切实的东西
I need coffee.
我得喝杯咖啡
So, I think I got my game nights confused.
我搞混了比赛之夜
That's all right.
没关系
I should probably get home anyway. No!
正好我该回家了 别
I mean, you should totally give ping pong a chance.
你该看看乒乓球比赛
It's a sport that's completely uncorrupted by money...
这项运动完全不涉及金钱交易
And s-strength.
也不用费力
So it at least gives us chance to talk.
所以至少这给了我们一次聊天的机会
Yeah, sure.
当然
Uh, is there anything that you want to talk a-about?
你有什么要和我聊的吗
Not really. You?
没什么事 你呢
You ever changed a tire?
你换过轮胎吗
Another round?
再来一杯吗
Yeah, I guess so.
好吧
Cassie, I always meant to ask -- why a butterfly?
卡茜 我总想问你 为什么要纹蝴蝶
Well, it used to be a caterpillar.
它以前是毛毛虫
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
So you know the... Cassie?
你认识那个卡茜吗
Well, kind of. I mean, she was friends with Deb.
算是吧 她是黛比的朋友
Okay, there you are.
好 这是你
And there's Brian.
那是布莱恩
Oh, my god!
天呐
And there's another employee
那是另一个赌场员工
bringing you back to another slot machine.
把你带回了另一台老虎机
Probably why they didn't send this footage over
他们为什么不先把这卷录像带
in the first place.
寄给我们
What is that?
那是什么
It's a -- it's a credit-card machine.
信♥用♥卡♥机
Oh, they're using it to help you get a credit extension,
他们用那台机器帮你进行了超额信贷
which is clearly wrong.
那显然是不对的
I mean, it's legal for a casino to offer credit extension,
对于赌场来说 向客户提供超贷是合法的
but they waited until you seemed completely out of it
可他们一直等到你完全失去理智
and then swooped in with a credit-card reader.
才奉上刷♥卡♥机
Oh. Uh, give me a minute. Yeah.
稍等 好
Hi. Tell me everything. How's Grayson?
你好 统统告诉我 格雷森怎么样
Is he sharing his feelings with you?
他在和你谈心吗
Well, how should I put this?
我该怎么说呢
Oh, god. He's not doing well.
天呐 他状态不好
I knew it. Is he talking at all?
我就知道 他开口了吗
Not so much talking as...
也算不上聊天
...hitting on a waitress.
他只在和女招待打情骂俏
A waitress?
女招待
Which one?
哪个
Uh, Cassie. She has a very interesting tattoo.
卡茜 她身上有个很有意思的纹身
Cassie with the tramp stamp?!
那个有着荡♥妇♥纹身的卡茜
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐 天呐
This is awful.
坏事了
He's having a great time. That's what you wanted, right?
他很快活 这不正是你希望的吗
A nice time with you is what I wanted, Fred.
弗雷德 我希望他和你在一起快活
Okay, all right, listen to me --
好吧 听我说
This girl is -- is not what Grayson needs,
格雷森不应该和那女孩在一起
So stop him before he does something he regrets.
所以你得赶在他后悔前阻止他
Okay. Got it.
好吧 知道了
Fred, hey.
弗雷德
Cassie's shift just ended,
卡茜正好下班
and she invited me to an after-hours club, so...
她请我去夜店 所以...
Oh. Cool. So you and me, we're -- we're going clubbing!
好棒 那就你和我去夜店快活快活
Fist bump.
顶个拳
Fred, you've been a great wingman.
弗雷德 你是个很棒的泡妞搭档
I'll see you tomorrow. Cool?
明天见 行吗
Cool. All right.
行 好
Your honor, in short, the mission of the museum
法官大人 简而言之 博物馆的任务
is not just to be the best custodian possible
不只是对霸王花这样的植株
for plants like Rafflesia,
提供最佳的监管
but to share them with the public.
还会将其与公众分享
It's why my client should be granted possession of the plant.
所以我的委托人有权拥有这株植物
One's ability to take care of something
一个人的养护本领
is predicated upon one's ability to keep it alive.
可以从他的育活水平看出来
Their Rafflesia is dead.
他们的霸王花被养死了
That plant died of natural causes. Really?
那是自然凋亡 当真
The museum hired our client
博物馆曾请我的委托人
to autopsy Louie the 14th.
对路易十四的死因进行检验
Dr. Foley, what were your findings?
芙蕾博士 你当时检验的结果是
Louie the 14th died of possible neglect.
路易十四或是因疏于照料而死
Excuse me? That's right.
你说什么 本来就是
And I won't let you neglect Louie the 15th.
我可不会让你们糟蹋路易十五
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表