剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Dr. Foley, no question you're a fine botanist,
芙蕾博士 你确实是位出色的植物学家
but the average life span of a Rafflesia is over 40 years.
可是霸王花的平均寿命超过40年
What happens when you pass away?
你要是先走一步 它怎么办
In the event that Louie the 15th outlives Dr. Foley.
如果路易十五比芙蕾博士寿命长久
She's created a living trust
她可以进行生前托付
which will provide for his care,
对其照料事宜予以安排
just as you'd do for a loved one.
就像把所爱之人托付别人照顾一样
Your argument is that she should get the plant
你方的观点是 她爱这花
because she loves it?
所以花就应该归她
Can you think of a better reason?
你能找个好点儿的理由吗
I mean, your honor,
法官大人
it's obvious Dr. Foley loves this plant
很明显芙蕾博士对这株植物的关爱
more than many people love anything or anyone.
超越任何人的感情
While the museum neglect Louie the 14th.
路易十四因博物馆疏于照料而死
Louie the 15th has thrived.
路易十五却长势繁盛
So...
所以...
...in the name of love,
以爱之名
our client should get the plant.
我的委托人应该拥有这株植物
Okay, I'll take this all into consideration
好吧 这一点我会考虑
and rule within the next 24 hours.
并会在24小时内作出判决
Fred. Hey.
弗雷德 来啦
How did the rest of the bro-date go?
兄弟约会后半场进行得怎样
Great. Just great.
很好啊 很好
And Cassie with the tramp stamp?
那个有荡♥妇♥纹身的卡茜呢
You know, uh, after we hung up,
我们碰头之后
I didn't see her again for the rest of the night.
那晚我就再没见过她
Bingum!
宾格温
Imagine my surprise on returning from court
没想到我刚从法庭回来
and finding a messenger with a stack of boxes for you.
正巧有信差送来一大堆盒子 都是你的
Oh, good.
太好了
You're not getting in over your head
你那个赌场的案子
with this casino case, are you? Absolutely not.
是不是还没有头绪 当然不是
Although, I am filing a class-action suit.
我准备来个集体起诉
But as you know, big lawsuits equal big payouts.
你也知道 办大案等于赚大钱
Only after a big cash outlay,
那得先花大钱
and only if you're going after something
而且必须是针对
that everyone already knows is bad,
那些人人唾弃的东西
like car companies or cigarette multinationals
比如汽车公♥司♥ 跨国烟草公♥司♥
or Rob Schneider movies.
或者罗伯·施奈德的电影
Do you understand the expense in tracking down plaintiffs
你知道集体诉讼中对原告的调查
in a class-action?
要花多少钱吗
Yes, that is why I contacted the company
当然知道 所以我联♥系♥了那家
that the casino uses to mail out their "special offer" postcards.
经常收到赌场寄发的"特♥价♥"明信片的公♥司♥
I'm gonna send out a notice
我还要发函询问
asking if any of the guests felt coerced
有没有顾客感觉自己
into buying excessive credit,
被迫接受了超贷
and it won't cost the firm a dime.
这样事务所一分钱都不用花
That part I like.
不花钱就好
I'm having a label-making party tonight,
我今晚要开个简式派对
and you are more than welcome.
你来我最欢迎
Stacy is making her famous guacamole.
史黛西要做最拿手的鳄梨酱
No, thanks. But keep me posted.
不了 多谢 不过保持联♥系♥
And you.
对了 你
Yes, sir?
什么事 头儿
I hear you are a hell of a wingman.
听说你小子帮人把妹有一手哦
Cassie with the tramp stamp?
有荡♥妇♥纹身的卡茜
Ka-pow!
火爆了
Grayson is like a whole new man.
格雷森简直变了个人
I thought you said you didn't see her the rest of the evening.
你不是说后来你就再没见过她吗
I didn't.
我是没见过
Grayson is a different story.
格雷森就是另一说了
You are the worst guar--
有你这种守...
Kim Kaswell's office.
这里是金·卡斯维办公室
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里干什么
Having a green tea and trying not to stress.
喝杯绿茶缓解一下紧张情绪
What's it to you?
这与你何干
I didn't know you were a green tea kind of person.
没想到你还好这口呢
Only when I'm waiting for a ruling.
我只有等判决的时候才会喝
What's up?
怎么了
Board minutes from the museum?
博物馆董事会议记录
We already looked at these.
这个不是已经看过了吗
We looked at the board minutes involving Dr. Melvoin.
我们看过梅欧文博士参与过的会议
Found nothing, so I decided to broaden my search.
结果一无所获 所以我决定拓宽调查范围
And?
然后呢
These are from the board's latest meeting.
这是董事会最近的会议记录
For the last six months,
最近半年
the museum's been in negotiations to sell their Rafflesia
博物馆一直在和一位新加坡的私人收藏家谈判
to a private collector in Singapore for mid-six figures.
打算以五十万左右的价格把霸王花卖♥♥出去
But then their plant died, so...
但是随后他们的花死了 所以...
So, in order to make the sale,
所以为了达成交易
they had to scramble and find a new one to replace it.
他们不得不四处搜寻 另找一棵替代
And that's why museum's really after Louie the 15th.
所以博物馆才费尽心机要得到路易十五
Teri, I need you to find the clerk,
泰丽 你去找书♥记♥员
have him ask to have the judge hold her ruling in abeyance
让他请法官在帕克没来之前
until I can get Parker down here.
暂缓判决
Let me help you with that.
我来帮你吧
Oh, no, that's okay. Thanks. I-I got it.
不用了 没事 谢了 我拉得动
So, I heard you had a... good time last night with Fred.
我听说...你昨晚和弗雷德玩得很开心
That's right.
对啊
Did you meet anyone nice?
遇到中意的女孩儿没
Actually, you know Cassie from the bar.
其实你认识的 酒吧的卡茜
Sure do. Yeah.
对啊 当然认识
Yeah, she took me to an after-hours club.
她带我去了一家夜店
I'm seeing her again tonight.
今晚和她还有约
Cassie, the -- the one with the tattoo?
卡茜 就是那个有纹身的女孩儿
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 是啊
She's fun.
她很有趣
Yes, no, she is fun. That's true.
是啊 是很有趣 没错
I was early, so I just -- I came up to get you.
我来早了 所以...就上来找你了
Aw. Great.
太好了
Cassie, you know Jane.
卡茜 这是简 你认识的
Oh, yes. Pomtini and shrimp cocktail.
是啊 波米尼[一种鸡尾酒]和鲜虾鸡尾酒
Wow, unbelievable. That's me.
不敢相信 那是我的必点酒品
She's...quick.
她反应真快
Oh. You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yeah. Absolutely.
当然好了
Okay.
好的
Uh, Jane?
简 你呢
You coming?
走吗
Oh, no. You know what?
不了 这样吧
I'm just gonna wait for the next one.
我还是等下一趟吧
You know, 'cause I have a lot...
你看我这拖着...
of stuff going on.
一大堆东西
All right. Okay.
那算了 好吧
See you later.
回见
I love you, t--
我也爱你...
Bye-bye.
再见
The minutes prove that the museum
会议记录证明博物馆
withheld the real motive behind their bid for our client's plant.
隐藏了他们要回植物的真实动机
The Singapore deal isn't done.
那宗新加坡的交易并没有成交
Now, that's a defense.
这也算是辩护啊
Plus, there's no reason to believe
再说 没有理由相信
that the foreign buyer will care for the plant
那位外国买♥♥主对植物的照料
any less effectively than my client.
会不如本博物馆
You lied to this court about what was gonna happen to Louie.
你向法庭隐瞒了路易的真正去向
I did not lie. You kind of did.
我没有隐瞒 你确实这么做了
I agree. Unclean hands, Mr. Hanson.
我同意 汉森先生这确实是动机不纯
The matter's settled.
此案完结
Louie the 15th will stay with Dr. Foley.
十五世路易归芙蕾博士所有
Oh, I am so happy. I don't know how to thank you.
我太高兴了 真不知道怎么谢你们
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表