剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Wait here.
请稍等
You want to know what she expected
你想知道她怀上我时
when she was pregnant with me?
对我的期望吗
I found this in a drawer.
这是我在抽屉里找到的
She doesn't know I've seen it.
她不知道我看过
"To my baby, on his 17th birthday.
"致我刚满十七岁的孩子
"I just got the news --
我刚刚得知这个消息
I'm finally gonna be a mom.
我终于要当妈妈了
"Today, I make a commitment to you --
我今天在这里向你保证
"to make sure you grow up healthy and strong.
我要让你健康茁壮地成长
"To provide you with every advantage
为你创造一切条件
"so you may become whatever you want to be --
这样你就能够想做什么就做什么
"an astronaut, an athlete, or even president.
宇航员 运动员 甚至是总统
"To encourage you to travel the world,
我还要鼓励你周游世界
"to reach for the stars...
遨游太空
"to live a life without boundaries or limits.
过上没有限制与束缚的生活
"I will always love you.
我会永远爱你
Mom."
妈妈亲笔"
But you turned 17 months ago.
但你几个月前已经满17岁了
Yeah.
对啊
She never gave me the letter.
但她从没把这封信给我
I know she loves me, Ms. Bingum.
我知道她爱我 宾格姆女士
But it doesn't change
但这也无法改变事实
that this isn't what she signed up for.
我并不是她当初接受手术时期盼的样子
Oh, no.
不妙
I don't know what you said to Bobby Z,
我不知道你跟波比·Z说了些什么
but he locked us out.
但他把我们封♥杀♥了
What? I just left him a voicemail.
什么 我只是给他留了言
He fired you?
他把你们解雇了吗
Yeah, and he called around to all the other clubs.
对啊 他还给其他俱乐部打了招呼
No one will hire us.
现在没有一家肯雇我们
Said we were a problem.
都说我们好惹是生非
What's going on?
怎么了
I encouraged Sierra to bring a grievance to her boss.
我让西塞拉给她老板点颜色瞧瞧
And now he's blacklisted
结果他把她们三个
all three of them with the other club owners.
都列入了俱乐部黑名单
Well, it sounds to me like the owners are acting
听你的意思 我觉得那群老板们
like a strip-club trust
在搞脱衣俱乐部垄断呀
which is illegal.
这个可是违法的
Jane's right.
简说得没错
We need to get to court by the close of business today.
我们得在法♥院♥关门前赶过去
I will have a paralegal file the paperwork.
我要找个法律助理来整理文档
I just need to reschedule another lunch. Be right back.
我需要重新安排另一顿午饭 马上回来
He's a great guy, isn't he?
他是个好人 是吧
Yeah. He's the best.
是 他可好了
Hey, did that doctor guy ever call you back?
那个医生给你回电♥话♥了吗
No.
没有
You deserve better.
他配不上你
Yeah, I do.
是呀 没错
Hi, Bill. This is Jane.
你好 比尔 我是简
Jane Bingum.
简·宾格温
Bill, I-I wanted to let you know
比尔 我想让你知道
that I-I never sleep with a guy on the first date.
我不是在第一次约会就和人上♥床♥的那种人
But for some reason, I-I thought you were different.
但不知什么原因 我以为你和别人不同
And maybe it's because you were smart
也可能是因为你很聪明
and charming and cute --
有魅力 又帅气
and I guess it doesn't hurt that you're a doctor.
况且你还是个医生
But now -- now I see
但现在我发现
that -- that I was simply suckered
我只不过是迷恋上了
by an oversized ego and a god complex so, so big
一个自以为凌驾于万物之上的自大狂
that you couldn't even bother to return one of my phone calls.
自大到根本不屑于回我的电♥话♥
So congratulations, you lost me,
所以恭喜你 你摆脱掉我了
just like you can lose my number --
我的电♥话♥你也不必留了
though it seems you already have.
不过看来你已经丢掉了
Hey, I heard all that.
我都听见了
And for what it's worth, I'm proud of you.
无论怎样 我为你骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
I, uh, feel like I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要生病了
Kim Kaswell.
金·卡斯维
Parker?
帕克
What are you doing here? I have a job interview.
你来这里干嘛 我要面试
I'll be brief.
我很快就说完
I want you back at the firm.
我想让你回公♥司♥来
Not just because you're an amazing lawyer,
不仅因为你是名出色的律师
but because you're an amazing woman.
还因为你是个优秀的女人
I know I screwed up,
之前是我不对
professionally and personally.
工作和私生活两方面都是
I wasn't honest, and...
我不够诚实 而且
I let the best thing in my life get away from me.
我让生命中最美好的事物离我而去了
Yes, you did.
是的 没错
Kim...
金...
Please come back.
求你回来吧
My interview's about to start. Parker.
我的面试就要开始了 帕克
We've been waiting on your recommendation.
我们一直在等你的推荐信
Thanks for giving it in person.
谢谢你亲自跑一趟
Ginny?
金妮
Never sneak up on a person like that!
别这么鬼鬼祟祟地吓唬人
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Um, so, how is my favorite employee?
我最喜欢的雇员最近怎么样了
Temporary employee. Right.
我只是临时雇员 对
Uh, between acting jobs.
正在等待演出机会
Yes, that's right. I'm an actress in real life.
是 没错 我在现实生活中是个演员
Uh, "Sound of Music" at the Buena Park dinner theater.
在布埃纳帕克餐馆剧院参演《音乐之声》
Good stuff. Oh, my god!
很不错 我的天呀
You saw it?! I can't believe you saw it!
你看过 我不敢相信你看过
Well, I-I-I didn't.
我...我没看过
But, um, I did see your flier in the elevator.
但我在电梯里看到你的传♥单♥了
Oh, right. Yeah, I put that out there.
对 是我贴在那里的
I know. You -- you looked really convincing
我知道 你的扮相很有说服力
as the -- the mother superior.
有一种母亲的威严
The "Buena Bugle" called me,
《布埃纳之声》形容我为
uh, "stern and matronly."
"严厉又有母仪之风"
Matronly. Yes.
母仪之风 是的
Uh, "mother with dignity."
就是"端庄的母亲"
Ooh, aren't you the clever little crier?
你真是个聪明的小朋友
Well, it's exactly what I was looking for. Really?
这正是我所需要的 是吗
Um, yeah, I-I-I was wondering if I could ask you a favor,
是的 我想请你帮个忙
that -- that would involve your "superior" acting skills.
这要用到你高超的表演技巧
Okay. And and aa free lunch.
好的 你还能吃到一顿免费的午餐
Oh! I'm listening.
接着说
Ms. Haller,
哈勒女士
when you first read Zygolife's brochure
你首次读到泽果来福的宣传册时
offering state-of-the-art genetic screening,
里面承诺会提供"最先进的"基因筛查手段
were you aware of a test that would have caught
你是否清楚有一项测试能检测出
a mutation in the fibroblast growth factor receptor 3?
纤维原细胞生长因子受体3号♥是否发生了突变
I'm not a doctor, Ms. Bingum.
宾格温女士 我不是个医生
Then it's fair to say
那么可以说
that you were relying on Zygolife's expertise
你当时是依据泽果来福的专家意见
to ensure the quality of the sperm they sold you?
来确定他们出♥售♥给你的精♥子♥质量的吗
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
讯问完毕
Since this case is about product liability,
既然这个案子是关于产品责任的
I have to ask --
我不得不问
Do you want to trade in your son?
你愿意交换你的儿子吗
Excuse me?
什么
If, theoretically,
从理论上说
we could provide you with another boy,
如果我们可以向你提供另一个孩子
a different boy but without the mutated gene,
一个没有基因突变的男孩
Would you agree to it?
你会同意交换吗
Of course not.
当然不会
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表