剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
It's a national commercial,
这是个全国播放的广♥告♥
and they're going to shoot it right here.
而且就在这里拍摄
Okay.
好吧
What? I don't know.
怎么了 没怎么
I just...don't want you to devalue your work
我只是不希望你贬低自己的工作
or besmirch Officer Fellows.
或者说给菲洛斯警官抹黑
Besmirch?
抹黑
It means...
就是说
It means...
就是说
Summer, call my agent
萨莫 打电♥话♥给我经纪人
and tell her I will not be the Cheezy girl.
告诉她我才不当什么奇滋女孩
And then get me a low-carb cranberry muffin,
再给我拿个低卡红莓松饼
but remove all the cranberries.
但是要把所有红莓都去掉
I like the flavor, but the berries --
我喜欢红莓的味道 但它们会...
Stick in your teeth.
粘在牙上
You complete me.
知我者 莫你也
Nice suit.
套装不错嘛
The princess dress was in the wash.
公主裙洗了还没干
Where the hell is the judge? She's late.
法官哪儿去了 怎么还没来
I'm right here, counselor.
我来了 大律师
I thought judge Singer was presiding.
不是辛格法官来主审吗
For personal reasons, we swapped.
出于私人原因 我们换岗了
I apologize for my tardiness,
抱歉我迟到了
But I've been getting up to speed
但我已经准备好
on this rather unusual case.
尽快解决这起离奇案件
Can we get started? Oh, yes, your honor.
可以开始了吗 当然 法官大人
We're asking the court to dismiss the action for partition
我们请求当庭驳回财产分割的上诉
and instead compel the plaintiff
转而强制原告
to accept a timed, structured buyout.
接受限时的公♥司♥收♥购♥
It's a win-win.
这是个双赢策略
Gwen keeps Medieval Mania,
格温可保留中世纪狂热俱乐部
and Lance gets the sale price paid out
兰斯可获得与出♥售♥俱乐部等价的收益
over the next 5 to 10 years, as his sister can afford it.
视其姊的支付能力 付清时间为五到十年
No way. I want the money now.
没门 钱我现在就要
Your honor, this is a simple family dispute.
法官大人 这是一起普通的家庭纷争
Actually, it's not.
其实不是
I'm assuming you've seen the operating agreement
我想你已经看过他们父亲
drawn up by their father.
制定的运营协议了
Yes, but there is no "but," Ms. Kaswell.
是 但是 没有但是 卡斯维女士
Their father was very passionate about the medieval era.
他们的父亲对中世纪时期有特殊情结
Under subsection 3 of the bylaws --
根据章程第三节
"The parties must settle
"双方必须依照
using the laws of Richard the Lionheart."
狮心王理查的法律进行谈判"
Your honor, that was clearly a joke.
法官大人 这摆明是开玩笑
It's unusual, but it's binding.
这样的细则很少见 但依然具有约束力
He's right.
他说得对
Choice-of-law clauses are recognized by our legal system.
法律选择条款受到我们司法系统的认可
You know that, counselor.
你也该知道 律师
Henceforth, per the agreement,
从现在起 每一份协议的制定
we will be following 12th century law.
我们都要遵循十二世纪的法律
We'll recess while I find an expert in the matter.
在找到此方面的专家之前 暂时休庭
That's absurd.
太荒唐了
You say absurd.
你觉得荒唐
I say 'tis most exciting!
我却觉得很带劲
You've heard Kelly Witsett called "Bridezilla,"
你们听见凯莉·维赛特被叫做"疯狂新娘"
"Out of control," "Crazy."
"不要命" "失心疯"
But I am certain that you will feel differently
但我确信 了解事实真♥相♥之后
After seeing what really happened.
大家的观点会有所改变
Objection!
反对
I move to exclude the video,
我反对播放视频
As it is more prejudicial than probative.
它不足为据 且易引发偏见
Oh, sure -- if you define "prejudicial"
是吗 凡对你方不利的证据
as any evidence that doesn't support your case.
都"易引发偏见" 对吗
It only serves to inflame the jury. No.
你这么做只是想煽动陪审团 不是的
Not to mention we have a chain-of-custody issue.
更不用说 此处涉及到了监管链问题
Whoa. Wait. What?
慢着 你说什么
Plaintiff's fiance found the video online,
虽然原告的未婚夫在网络上找到了视频
and opposing counsel has failed to produce the videographer.
但对方律师未能找到录制者
Anonymously sourced evidence is not permissible.
匿名证据不得使用
I'm ruling to exclude.
我宣布不予采纳
Wait. Your honor, please. You can't!
等等 法官大人 求您不要
Jacob, stop. No.
雅各布 快住口 不行
Sir. Judge, the jury needs to see what happened.
先生 法官大人 陪审团需要目睹事实
Sit down or I'll hold you in contempt.
马上坐下 否则判你藐视法庭
You have my ruling.
就此裁决
That was a disaster.
我们输惨了
I'm sure it wasn't as bad as he's been saying.
我相信没他说得那么差
No, it didn't go well.
不 的确出师不利
But to paraphrase Calvin Klein --
借用卡文·克莱的一句话
"If the spring line gets panned, there's always fall."
"春装停产了 秋装季还会远吗"
Okay. So you're either going shopping
好吧 要么你是想购物了
or you have another strategy.
不然就是你另有妙计
A good lawyer always has a plan "B."
好的律师总会有备用方案
So, Jacob, you and I have to get back to court.
雅各布 我们得回法庭了
And as I'm sure you've learned in law school,
你在法学院肯定也学过
it's not good to keep a judge waiting.
不能让法官久等
Love you.
爱你
Dr. Andrews, these photos were taken
安德鲁斯医生 这些照片
when you admitted Kelly Witsett to the E.R., correct?
都是凯莉·维赛特进急救室时拍下的 对吗
Yes. And her injuries are consistent with being trampled.
是的 而且她身上有明显的踩踏伤
She had a punctured spleen,
她脾脏穿孔
most likely caused by a high heel --
很有可能是由高跟鞋踩踏造成的
Wait.
等等
So a high heel could puncture a spleen?
这么说高跟鞋可能造成脾脏穿孔
Ms. Witsett was in a prone position,
维赛特女士当时呈俯卧姿
And if a heel struck her flank at just the right angle --
如果鞋跟以一定角度击向肋部
I'm sorry. Hold on.
抱歉 请等一下
To make it easier for the jury to visualize,
为了增强陪审团的直观感受
I would like my lovely assistant to come on down.
有请我可爱的助理上前来做一下示范
Okay.
好的
Would a high heel puncturing a spleen
鞋跟刺伤脾脏的时候
look something like this?
是不是就像这样
Objection! This is ridiculous.
反对 太荒唐了
I'm just demonstrating what happened without violating
我只是在不破坏监管链的情况下
chain of custody.
进行原景重现
You're also scuffing an expensive pair of pumps.
你还折损了一双高档高跟鞋
True. I'm allowing it.
没错 允许演示
Was that the extent of my client's injuries? Uh, no.
这和我委托人的伤情差不多吗 不
She also suffered a ruptured left kidney, also from a heel.
她还罹患左肾破裂 也是鞋跟踩踏导致
Something like this?
是像这样吗
Yes.
是的
And trauma to the head caused by a sharp blow.
而头部外伤是由重击引起的
Objection!
反对
Your honor, she's trying to prejudice the jury.
法官大人 她在向陪审团灌输偏见
By "prejudice," do you mean
你所谓的"偏见"是指
that the jury will never look at Manolos the same way?
陪审团今后会对高跟鞋另有认识吗
'cause that's true.
这倒是真的
I think we get your point, Ms. Bingum.
我想你已经阐明观点了 宾格温女士
In fact, I may never shop again.
说实话 我可能再也不敢上街购物了
I'm calling a short recess.
我宣布短暂休庭
Keep it. Have a good one. Thanks.
别找了 拿着吧 多谢
Hey, there, judge.
你好啊 法官
Hey! How was court?
嗨 庭审怎么样
I think I made an impression on the jury.
我觉得自己打动了陪审团
So not bad, even though I have a long way to go.
不算差吧 不过任重而道远
Well, I am so glad we're dating.
幸好我们约会了
If I hadn't recused myself from your trial,
如果我没有从你那场审判撤出
I wouldn't be sitting on the most fascinating case.
就碰不上这么奇妙的案件了
I guess I come with perks.
看来约我还有福利呀
Indeed.
确实
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表