剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Not for me.
有也不是我的问题
Got a minute?
有时间吗
Uh, I was just about to jump on a call.
我正要打电♥话♥呢
This won't take long.
只占用你一点时间
It's about Andrew Corwin.
我要跟你谈谈安德鲁·科温
How do you know Andy?
你怎么知道他的呢
I think you should be aware, kim...
我想有必要告诉你 金
He's married.
他结婚了
Are you spying on me?
你是在监视我吗
No. I'm...
不是 我...
I just, uh...
我只是...
I'm looking out for you.
我只是想保护你
I thought you should know.
认为你有必要知道一下
You think I don't?
你以为我不知情吗
I'm not an idiot, Parker.
我不是白♥痴♥ 帕克
And of all people, should you really be judging me?
你有什么资格对我评头论足
I'm not judging you. I'm --
我没对你评头论足 我...
You're just looking out for me? Right.
你只是想保护我 是啊
You walk into my office to tell me about my personal life?
你走进我的办公室 对我的私生活说三道四
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It won't happen again.
我再也不会这么做了
It better not.
最好不要了
Kim, we're over.
金 我们结束了
Yeah. We've been over for months.
几个月前就结束了
It took a little longer for me.
对我来说 现在才真的结束了
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Persky.
感谢你能过来 帕斯基先生
Yeah, of course.
应该的
It's just, I'm not really sure how I can be helpful.
只是不知道能不能帮上忙
Oh. Well, I believe that you killed Elena Estrada.
我认为是你杀了艾琳娜·埃斯特拉达
And we have a witness who will testify to your confession.
我们有证人证明 你曾经承认杀过人
I have an alibi.
我有不在场证明
You were at home with your father.
你当时跟你父亲在家
I don't think a jury will buy it.
陪审团不会相信这种不在场证明的
Mr. Persky...
帕斯基先生...
You've been living with the guilt for a long time.
这么久以来 你一直都很内疚
Why don't you just come clean with me?
何不向我坦白呢
Nate? What the hell is going on here?!
内特 这是什么情况
You can't be in here.
你无权进来
Like hell I can't! Dad
去你的无权 爸
Don't you say another word! Alan! Who is she?
你什么都不要再说了 艾伦 这女人是谁
"She" is with the D.A.'s office,
"这女人"是地检办公室的职员
So, if you could just step right --
麻烦你出去...
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么
I'm interrogating the primary suspect.
我在审问重要嫌疑人
Not without an attorney present.
律师不在场 你无权审问
He was offered --
是他自己不要的...
Nate, you just keep your head.
内特 你要保持冷静
Shut up. God, shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴 天啊 都给我闭嘴
Just leave me alone. Nate...
不要管我 内特
Dad...
爸...
They have a witness, and...
他们找到了证人 而且...
I can't lie anymore.
我不想再说谎了
Nate, just wait for the lawyers --
内特 等律师来了再说...
I don't need a lawyer! I did it!
我不需要律师 我确实杀了人
Oh, Nate, stop! Okay, I did it. I killed Elena.
内特 别说了 好吧 我承认我杀了艾琳娜
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I killed Elena.
我杀了艾琳娜
You want to explain yourself?
你要不要解释一下
You first.
你先解释
You had no right to bring Nate in without consulting me first.
你无权擅自将内特传来审问
Patty Martin told you about Nate's confession.
派蒂·马丁明明告诉你内特认过罪
She knew about the machete --
她知道凶器是砍刀...
Information we kept from the press.
可这点我们并没有对外公布
You ignored her, and you doctored your jacket.
你没有理会她的话 还在笔记里做了手脚
Patty Martin? Yeah, I just spoke with her yesterday.
派蒂·马丁说的吧 没错 我昨天跟她谈了
Did she also tell you that her uncle was a detective?
她有没有告诉你她有个做侦探的叔叔
She could have easily found out about the machete from him.
她很容易就能知道砍刀的事
Not to mention the fact
更何况
That she was barely three months' sober at the time.
那时她一年里只有不到三个月是清醒的
I was supposed to believe her over Warren Persky?
我怎么能相信她 而怀疑沃伦·波斯基呢
Alan --
艾伦...
Bad time?
方便说话吗
What is it?
什么事
Nathan's ready to sign. I figured you'd want to be a witness.
内森同意签字了 你要不要亲眼看他签字
Sign here.
在这里签字就好
We're not finished.
这事没完
Not now.
确实没完
And here.
还有这里
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What?
怎么了
Forget everything I just said.
刚才那些话就当我没说
Nathan Persky is innocent.
不是内森·帕斯基干的
Hey, thanks.
多谢
Hey! This is a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
Didn't think I was gonna see you until later tonight.
我以为要等到晚上才能见到你呢
Andy, um, you know how when we meet people,
安迪 你知不知道 当我们面对他人
we always try to put our best foot forward,
总想展现自己好的一面
maybe I don't tell you that I color my hair,
我不会告诉你我真实的发色
you exaggerate your net worth.
你夸大了自己的身价
Yeah, the things we do, huh?
没错 我们确实是这样 对吧
Or maybe it slips your mind
或许你一不小心
and you forget to tell me that you're married.
忘记告诉我 你是有妇之夫
Oh, god, l-l--I-I can explain that.
天啊 我...你听我解释
Is the explanation something like...You're married?
解释就是...你已经结婚了吗
No. Aah!
不是的
I hear from you again, I'm calling your wife.
再敢联♥系♥我 我就告诉你老婆
First, you say Nate's guilty and you get a confession.
刚开始你说内特有罪 让他认罪
Now you want to let him go.
现在你又想把他放了
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Years ago, I was a victim in a slasher movie.
多年前 我在一部恐怖电影里演一个受害人
Excuse me?
什么
I played a dead body.
我演一具死尸
But my point is, I was killed with a hatchet.
我想说的是 我被一把短柄斧砍死了
The makeup artist applied the gashes
化妆师画了一道很深的伤口
So they ran top right to bottom left.
从右上方到左下方
And when I asked why, he said,
我问他为什么 他回答说
"Because the actor who plays the killer is left-handed."
"因为演杀手的演员是左撇子"
Do you see where I'm going with this?
你明白我的意思了吧
Not really.
不太明白
Autopsy shows that Elena was slashed
尸检显示艾琳娜身上的砍痕
top right to bottom left,
是从右上方到左下方的
which means her killer was left-handed.
也就是说凶手是左撇子
And Nate Persky just signed his confession
而内特·帕斯基签认罪书时
with his right hand.
用的是他的右手
Okay. Now I'm caught up.
现在我明白了
But if Nate Persky didn't do it,
但如果内特·帕斯基不是凶手
how does he know all those details,
他怎么会知道那些细节呢
and why would he go down for this?
而且为什么他会认罪呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Goodbye, lip gloss.
再见 唇彩
Goodbye, obsidian black riding boots with tungsten studs.
再见 镶铆钉黑♥马♥靴
Oh! Goodbye, prada sunglasses.
再见 普拉达太阳镜
I think I'll miss you most of all.
我最舍不得的是你
Oh, Fred, it's true.
弗雷德 那句老话说得对
There is no such thing as a free lunch
天下确实没有免费的午餐
or a sparkly camisole.
或亮片吊带背心
It is the end of an era.
这是一个时代的终结
Not yet. You gotta see this.
没终结 你来看看这个
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表