剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
No, you -- you just pushed him to be his own man,
不是吧 你一直想让他有男人味儿呀
and now you have to love him for it.
现在你就要自己消受
You know, it's just like that song.
就像一首歌♥唱的那样
What song? I don't know any song
什么歌♥ 我哪知道 各种歌♥
"Blah, blah, blah, if you love him, set him free."
"啦啦啦 爱他就给他自♥由♥"
You're right.
有道理
Okay, tomorrow, I'm going to show him I support his...
好啊 那明天我就要支持他的...
manhood.
男人味
Good. Yeah.
很好 就这么定了
Aren't you going to bed?
你还不睡觉吗
No, I've got work to do.
不 我得工作呢
On Elaine's case? Bobbi's case.
伊莱恩的案子吗 波比的
I didn't even tell you.
我还没告诉你呢
The casino wants to use me
那个赌场想用我的照片
as part of a multi-stage ad campaign.
做各种广♥告♥宣传
I know. But Grayson's still trying to squelch it.
很棒吧 可是格雷森还是想制止他们
Oh. What are you gonna do?
这样啊 那你准备怎么办
Well, I know exactly
我呢 我知道
What Grayson's going to argue in court.
格雷森上庭辩护都会说些什么
So I'd say there's a good chance the casino's lawyer
所以我要给赌场的律师
is going to get an anonymous e-mail
发一封匿名信
explaining exactly how to argue every counterpoint.
告诉她在庭上如何应对格雷森
You're forming a secret alliance,
你这就像《幸存者》节目上演的一样
like on "Survivor."
秘密建立同盟
Well, you know, the way I see it
在我看来
is that I am using back channels
我只不过是运用逆向思维
to represent my client's best interest,
来维护我委托人的权益罢了
and it just so happens that my client is me.
特殊的是这次的委托人是我自己
Good morning.
早上好
Morning to you. Hold on.
早上好 等一下
I spoke to a friend at the AUSA's office. - Sorry.
我从在AUSA公♥司♥工作的朋友口中得知 -抱歉
turns out the missing flight attendant you asked me to track down
你让我找的那个空姐
was visiting her sick mother in Florida.
去佛罗里达看望生病的母亲了
That's why they took her off the list.
所以名单上没有她的名字
Okay, dead end.
好吧 线索中断了
Can I please go to my office?
还让不让我回办公室了
Unlike the prosecution, I do not give up that easily.
但我可不像控方那么轻易放弃
I did some digging.
我进行了深入调查
Get this -- the flight attendant's mom isn't sick.
结果那个空姐的母亲压根没生病
She's dead -- dieded three years ago.
她死了 三年前就死了
Why would she lie about that?
那她为什么说谎呢
You're about to find out.
你亲自问问就知道了
You're meeting her for coffee in 20 minutes.
我帮你约了她 20分钟后咖啡馆见
Here's the address. Oh, thank you. Thank you.
这是地址 多谢 多谢
You won't tell them I'm not in Florida, will you?
我不在佛罗里达的事 你不会告诉他们吧
Ms. Laferty, I don't want to cause you any trouble.
拉弗蒂女士 我不会为难你的
I just want to know why you lied about being out of town.
我就是想问问你为什么谎称你出城了
I don't want to testify against your mom.
因为我不想帮他们作证来告你的母亲
I've worked lots of delayed flights.
我经历过很多次航♥班♥延误
This was the worst.
这次情况尤其糟糕
Why not say that in court?
为什么不在法庭上说出来呢
The airline dropped plenty of hints.
航♥空♥公♥司♥多次暗示我们
If we support her, our jobs aren't safe.
如果我们帮她 工作就不保
I understand.
我明白
Off the record,
这个我不会记录的
can you tell me how the situation got so bad?
为什么事情会发展到如此糟糕的地步
I mean, what about the new flyers' Bill of Rights?
政♥府♥不是刚出♥台♥了新的乘客权利法案
It mandates that airlines provide food and water
规定航♥空♥公♥司♥要为被滞留的旅客提供水和食物
and a chance to get off the plane after two hours.
超过两小时就要让乘客下机吗
The clock doesn't start until we leave the gate.
时间从空姐离开舱门起才开始计算
If they know there's going to be a long delay,
如果公♥司♥知道飞机要延误很久的话
They hold us at the gate for hours
就会让我们在舱门边站上好几个小时
before moving us to the tarmac.
然后才让我们去停机坪
That's horrible.
那也太过分了
You know your mom led the passengers in stretching exercises
你的母亲领着其他乘客一起做伸展运动
when they started complaining about leg cramps.
因为他们抱怨坐得太久 腿抽筋了
Mm, yeah.
是吗
Oh, she was amazing.
她真的很厉害
She kept everyone calm. Really?
她让大家镇定了下来 真的吗
You're lucky to have a mom like her --
有这样一位母亲 你真幸福
So much energy and compassion.
她那么有活力 那么有激♥情♥
Thanks.
谢谢你能这么说
Your honor, an injunction is required
法官大人 在此向您申请禁制令
to avoid irreparable harm. What harm?
以避免不可挽回的伤害 什么伤害
Her daughter signed a contract
控方委托人的女儿签订的合同
granting rights for all uses of her image.
表示她的照片可以用于任何用途
"All" means all.
就是什么用途都可以
Mr. Kent?
肯特先生
There was no contract.
这份合同根本不存在
Mcclintock v. Skelly Oil --
麦克林托克起诉斯凯利石油公♥司♥一案中提到
"A meeting of the minds is --"
"双方意见达成一致..."
"...essential to the formation of a contract"?
"...合同方可成立"
That isn't the standard here.
这句话并不适用于本案
I disagree.
我认为适用
Ms. Dobkins was never informed
没有人通知德普金丝小姐
changes would be made to her photograph.
她的照片会被人修改
Therefore, she cannot be --
因此 她不可能...
Presumed to have consented to such changes?
不可能同意做出这些修改吗
Next, Mr. Kent's going to tell us that,
接下来 肯特先生就要告诉我们
since there was no consent, there was no contract.
因为她没有同意 所以合同就不存在
As a matter of fact...
事实上...
The relevant case is Time v. Conroy --
真正相似的案例是《时代周刊》起诉康罗伊一案
When parties possess a level of expertise in relevant areas,
如果双方在相关领域拥有一定的专业知识
consent is implied.
则认定为默许
I've heard enough.
我听得差不多了
I'll let you know when I've made my decision.
我会将判决意见及时通知双方
Mr. Beiner,
拜纳先生
You are vice president for passenger safety
您是东西航♥空♥公♥司♥副总裁 负责乘客安全
and welfare for East-West Airlines?
与乘客健康相关事务 是吗
Correct.
是的
And your job is to ensure
您的职责就是要确保
that East-West follows all federal laws?
航♥空♥公♥司♥的做法符合联邦法律的规定是吗
That's right.
是的
Isn't it true that your airline knowingly overbooks flights?
贵公♥司♥是否故意预订了过多次航♥班♥
Objection -- relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Sustained.
反对有效
Isn't it true that you miscode delays as weather-related
你们每次延误时都说是天气原因
to avoid paying customers a full refund?
以免要向乘客全额退款
Objection -- relevance again.
反对 依然与本案无关
Sustained again.
反对再次有效
Tell us about passenger migration,
请给我们说一下乘客流失的问题吧
when you keep passengers on planes during delays
航♥班♥延误时 你们将乘客滞留在飞机上
rather than return them to the terminal
而不把他们送回航站楼
so that they won't leave and fly with one of your competitors.
那样他们就不能转而去乘其他公♥司♥的航♥班♥了
Your honor! Enough.
法官大人 够了
Counselors, approach the bench.
两位律师 请过来一下
The witness may step down.
证人可以离开证人席了
Ms. Bingum, where are you getting your allegations?
宾格温女士 你的这些指控有何根据
A confidential source.
信息来源我不能说
The airline is not on trial here.
现在受审的可不是航♥空♥公♥司♥
Of course the airline's on trial.
航♥空♥公♥司♥怎么可能不受审
The airline created an explosive situation
航♥空♥公♥司♥谎称有可能发生爆♥炸♥
and shouldn't be able to hold themselves unaccountable
乘客们的反应可想而知
when a passenger acts out in a foreseeable way.
在此事上 航♥空♥公♥司♥有不可推卸的责任
It's all irrelevant. Your client broke the law.
这与本案无关 你的委托人违反了法律
The airline pushed her into an untenable predicament.
那也是在航♥空♥公♥司♥逼迫下的无奈之举
Enough. Your allegations are off limits.
不要说了 你的控告超出了本案的范畴
Your honor, it's res gestae.
法官大人 这是事实
I need to set the scene for the jury.
我要为陪审团进行情景再现
I am sympathetic,
我能理解你
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表